My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quill Tip's humble abode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Quill Tip's humble abode Empty
PostSubject: Quill Tip's humble abode   Quill Tip's humble abode I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 am

Destination: Ponyville
Adress: 7213 friendship ave.
No. of rooms: 5
how many stories: 1
Which rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, and writting room
List the rooms and their size and appearance: the living room has a small couch that has a fold-out bed for guests, as well as a coffee table. The walls are navy blue and have a couple of pictures that Quill bought from artists he met while he lived in Manehaten. It also has a shelf to display anything worth displaying. There is a window behind the couch.

The kitchen is connected to the living room by a half wall. It contains a small stove for cooking, as well as a refrigerator, a counter, and a table to eat meals on. On the walls are quotes by famous authors painted on them. The walls have a sort of autumn color to them and there's windows by the table.

The bathroom has what any bathroom would have: a sink, shower, mirror, and toilet. Its conected to the living room and bedroom with a set of wooden doors. The walls are painted to look like a pond, complete with lilypads and frogs. There are no windows for obivious reasons.

The bedroom has a twin-size bed and night stand that usually has whatever book Quill's reading in it. There's also a small half-filled wooden bookshelf that contains his reading material. It's connected to the living room by a door next to the bathroom door. The walls are painted with a golden color and has 2 windows by the bed.

The writting room has a writting desk, chair and plenty of quills and ink. It's the smallest room in the already small house. It's connected to the other rooms by a door in the living room and bedroom. The walls are dark red, and there are no windows, so Quill doesn't get distracted by the scenery while he's writing. On the wall in front of the desk are scrolls with various story ideas written on them.
Back to top Go down

Quill Tip's humble abode
Page 1 of 1