My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to find the Potion Pony!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Time to find the Potion Pony! Empty
PostSubject: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Cyan walked into the lovely shop, both wondering and looking for a pony that might be able to solve some of her problems. Cyan walked over to the counter and started with getting a casual cup of tea. She didn't want to barge in and out without explanation, so she decided to buy a cup of tea. Cyan looked around for any strange ponies that could be the Potion Pony and sat down at a table by herself. She would've tooken Khaz, but she didn't want to pull him into her own problems.

Cyan sat down and took long, slow motioned sips. She was too busy looking for the Potion pony to worry too much about enjoying the cup.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Elix walked into the tea shop, clanking as his satchel was filled with the usual supplies he brought with him when he left his house, potion bottles and basic chemicals to make any emergency potions along with some pre-made and notes on plants. he walked up and bought himself a fresh berry tea and mixed in his medication before taking a seat in his usual spot 8which was about two tables in front of Cyan) and pulled out a sheet of parchment and a quill and began to work on a improving a formula of one of his potions, sipping his tea as he wrote.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Cyan smiled and winced at the sight of him. That's him, alright. But, does he have to look so scary? He looks like he makes poisons too. Cyan thought to herself. She now had a new problem: getting the nerves to talk to him. How would he react? She was a blank and he looked like the smartest pony in ponyville. Cyan got up slowly and made her way over.

"Ummm..." She started and stopped her awkward start. "How are you?" She asked as she sat down. "Why are you alone?" She quickly stacked the other question. Cyan's slinky pieces rattled rather quickly as she sat down. Now, just avoid eye contact, Cyan. she warned herself in her head.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Elix looked up at the Mare who seemed to want his attention but lacked the courage to just out right say it. his glossy, pupil-less, red eyes examined her before smiling warmly at her, trying to give off the presence that he meant no harm.

"Usually one starts a conversation with a New Pony with 'Hi, whats your name?' But none the less, I am fine, just relaxing and improving on a formula. as for your second query, I am alone as I have few friends and the few i have are usually busy, so I come here to relax and do some work."

the Quill stopped glowing red and lowered itself down, obvious that Elix was going to focus his attention to having a conversation than writing.

"now mind if I ask for your name? I'm Elix."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:15 pm

"Oh, yeah. Sorry... I'm Cyan Heart, Cyan for short." She greeted and continued to try and avoid those soul crushing eyes. "Um, I have a couple of problems. But... If you're too busy then it can wait." She quickly told him, afraid he could flip the desk at any second.

"I'd like three potions... two of which I'm not sure are possible. The first one is to cure a little accident I had. I got a little sick ever since I had tooken this really long swim. I have the sneezes and coughs now. The other two..." She stopped and dropped her cup of tea she wasn't paying attention to and it broke with a crack. Cyan jumped to the floor and started cleaning it up.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 pm

He smiled and listened to her problems, sipping his tea. her first problem he could whip up a simple remedy for, all he needed was a free afternoon and a sample of the disease. but his thoughts were lost at the sound of porcelain shattering on the ground. he placed down his cup and began to help pick up the broken pieces and placing them in a pile on the table. he levitated a cloth from his bag and wiped up the tea, sighing before putting it back in his bag and pulled out a vial of some sort of liquid and levitated the broken pieces into it in which they began to fizz away like butter on a hot skillet.

"careful. unless that was so pose to be a subtle hint at the other two problems. I could guess what one of the two problems are, but I rather you tell me so I do not offend you with a hypothesis. But the first problem I can help, just need one thing from you."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm

"One thing from me?" Cyan gulped. One thought came to her head in an instant: Blood...

Cyan shook her head. "O-okay. Sure... What is it?" She stammered and sat back down.

"Oh, if you were going to guess my clumsy problem, that's not it I'm afraid. It's this." She admitted and pointed to the broken horn on her head. "I highly doubt that is possible though. How does a potion suddenly snap your horn back on? I'm just being silly I know..." She informed and turned her gaze away from his eyes, yet again. She was feeling fidgety. Maybe it was due to the cold, or was it his eyes?
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:32 pm

He saw she was nervous around him, which he assumed was normal as every pony seemed to be nervous around him. he took a sip of his tea before saying what he needed.

"i just need a sample of the disease, so your saliva, snot and in some diseases, a drop of blood."

He stated and listened to her other problem, smiling as he was correct on it, which turned into a laugh as she thought there was no way to make one re-grow on her.

"well not instantaneously, but over a course of time, and from the damage, i would say maybe a month? Now for that problem, i would need either the horn that snapped off, or allow me to chip off a piece of what is left. it may not be in the traditional way as a horn substitution from the hospital or the dark practice of horn transplants, but the horn will be one hundred percent you and natural."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Cyan sighed. "I figured it would be like that. I'll go ahead and get give you some saliva if you have something for me to spit in." She stated and became unsure of taking the potion for the horn.

"Hm..." She shook in the seat and debated on what to do. "No thanks. It sounds painful, long, and according to what you just stated, it's going to feel weird and not normal." She refused. Cyan started to grab for the cup that she had broken and remembered that it was gone.

Cyan shook her head at the last one. "I know, and I mean I KNOW this last one isn't going to be possible, but." She hesitated. Do I tell him? She asked her self in annoyance. Fine. "Could a potion by chance give a pony their cutie mark? Some sort of way to see the future or... am I being foolish?" She asked and looked straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:38 am

Elix fished out a small vial for her to spit in and sighed as she denied his help. and felt like clearing up what she thought of it.

"well I said it will be yours and all natural, in my opinion, better then getting a fake horn, but if you don't want I won't push it."

At the mention of a potion to make a cutie mark appear, his magic flickered, almost dropping his cup of tea. that very thought of a potion like that was what ironically got him his, but also his curse.

"yes and no, its very risky. if used to many times, can lead to poisoning, that i have a cure for. but all it does is make a potential one appear, like a phantom. in order to lock it in, you must do something extraordinary related to it in the next 12 hours, but in my family history, only a few have done so and that was after about a gallon of it. i do not advise it as if you fail, your talent will change, plus you would have to do something far harder then if you did it naturally."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Cyan started to get relaxed at the sight of his hesitation. She spat into the vial and pushed it carefully over. "So it's possible... But, foolish? Figures." She sighed in annoyance. "Huh, only adult without a cutie mark, am I?" She guessed and watched out the window at a couple of ponies traveling by.

Cyan got up and wasn't sure of what to say. "Thanks, I suppose." She told him and pulled out a bag. "So, that'll probably be 3 bits for the cure, and 5 bits for the info." She guessed and tossed the coins on the table and walked out of the tea market. Perhaps this wasn't what she was looking for, but she had made a new friend in her mind. That was good enough for her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to find the Potion Pony!   Time to find the Potion Pony! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to find the Potion Pony!
Page 1 of 1