My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the way from Canterlot!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

All the way from Canterlot! Empty
PostSubject: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:52 am

"Oh... My back!" a voice exclaimed from the doorway of the train, before the clacking of buckles was heard. The head of a mare popped out of the doorway, mane bouncing in the wind as the complaints turned into woops of joy. "I'm here! I'm finally here! Amaryllis Cerise, you have made it!" the mare cried jubilantly, trotting out of the train with her saddle bags tightened with a smaller bag held aloft with magic. "Well, you did get lost once or twice, but otherwise it was a relatively successful journey." she said to herself, almost as an afterthought.

Amy breathed in deeply, savoring the various floral tones mixed in with the air. "Oh! Roses! They have roses! And... is that... a lily?" she said quietly, eyes gleaming as she turned to try and drink in all the sights at once. "This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:02 am

Gust stepped off of the train and adjusted his sunglasses as the sun's glare managed to hit his eyes at the wrong angle. He looked around the train station, seeing various ponies either waiting for a different arrival or exiting the train as well. The stallion also rested his gaze on Ponyville's houses, which could be seen only a small distance away from the train station, and smiled at the renewed sight of his home. Well, finally back home. Great to have returned.

"I'm here! I'm finally here! Amaryllis Cerise, you have made it! Well, you did get lost once or twice, but otherwise it was a relatively successful journey. Oh! Roses! They have roses! And... is that... a lily? This is amazing!"

Gust shifted his gaze over to the voice that was heard, spotting a seemingly overenergetic young mare only a small distance away from him. She looked quite happy to have arrived, almost unnaturally happy, which made the Unicorn grin slightly. He decided to approach the mare, and so walked the few steps that were needed in order to get to a more acceptable distance. When he was only a few feet away, Gust spoke to the pony.

"Hey there! You new here? You seem like a newcomer."
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Amy was so wrapped up in her wonder that she didn't even notice any other pony. Hearing a voice, she was startled out of her amazement and let out a shrill "Eep!" as the bag she was carrying clattered to the ground. Flushing in embarrassment, Amy quickly tried to gather all the objects that had fallen out, some of which included trowels, gloves, and a comb.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" she panicked, using her magic to try and move everything into her bag at once. Of course, this area of magic wasn't her forte, exactly, so she failed. Still focused on gathering all her belongings, Amy actually took time to comprehend what the unicorn had said. "Oh, yea, I'm a newcomer. Came to visit from Canterlot actually." she said cheerfully, unzipping her bag and piling the first few items into it.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:52 pm

"Eep!"

Gust stepped back when the young mare gave out a small shriek and dropped her bag to the ground, somewhat startled by the reaction. The mare quickly got down and attempted to put all of her items back into her bag in a quick manner, but didn't quite succeed in her attempt.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!"
The mare failed in her attempt to put everything in her bag at once, and then slowed down a bit, starting to recover her things one object at a time while responding to Gust's question. "Oh, yea, I'm a newcomer. Came to visit from Canterlot actually."

"Cool." Gust grinned. "Uh, sorry about that. Didn't really expect you to...get startled." The Unicorn began helping her put away her possessions with his own magic. "Any specific reason you came here?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 am

Amy smiled, grateful for the help. "Eh, it's ok. I kind of get wrapped up in my own little world a lot. Guess I should've been more careful." she said, deciding on just picking everything up on her own. She saw a soft glow of magic envelope her trowel, and, looking up, was happy to find the other unicorn helping her. "Thanks for the help. I'm pretty darn clumsy sometimes." she laughed, stuffing the comb in.

"Not really, actually. I just decided on a break from Canterlot. It's home and all, but sometimes it's nice for a change of scenery." she said, zipping close her bag now that everything was safely stashed inside. She got up to her hooves, and brushed herself off before turning to the unicorn. "So. Now that that awkward event is over, what's your name?" she asked him, grinning as she picked up her bag. It was easier for her to carry one thing than several small things.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:58 am

The train from the Empire rolled in, settling into the station with a huff and a sigh. Out of the front car burst Rosella, singing and dancing. Ponyville was one of her favorite places to be, and she was here again at last! So many new friends to make, so many old friends to see again... How exciting!

"La LaLa LaLa, La LaLa LaLa!" she sang, grabbing her suitcase off the cart and slinging it over her back. "Ponyville, here I am!"

Realizing how positively silly she sounded, Rosie's mouth shut with a sharp crack and she retreated to the inside of the station to cool her crazy juices and become the charming mare she was without a shot of sugar to her veins. Unfortunately, that was often, and ponies seemed to regard the mare as one to avoid if one does not appreciate overly happy creatures.

That was fine. Rosie could keep off the cupcakes for a while. It wouldn't do any harm, and it wouldn't distract her from her goal. Finding that last ingredient for her coat dye would be difficult, especially because she didn't quite know what it was, but that would not faze the positive pony. Sadness was something of the past. King Sombra could not chain her down and dampen her spirits any longer.

Lost in this thought, Rosie tripped, fell into two ponies, and tumbled onto her face.

"What a bucking klutz," she scolded herself, looking up into the window to see her mane in a twist and her muzzle covered in a fine layer of dirt. She sighed and shook her head, settling her long, sparkly, and silky mane back into place. She wiped the dirt off of her sparkly, rock-hard face and turned to the ponies she had just tripped over.

"Terribly sorry," she apologized. "That was stupid of me. Rosella, sparkliest pony of the Empire, here on business, blah blah blah. It's the same intro every time. Any way I can help you, to make up for this mishap?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:55 pm

"Eh, it's ok. I kind of get wrapped up in my own little world a lot. Guess I should've been more careful."

Gust nodded, a grin still on his face. "Nah, it's fine. Just doin' it to be even."

"Not really, actually. I just decided on a break from Canterlot. It's home and all, but sometimes it's nice for a change of scenery."

"Alright, I can understand that. Canterlot's not always the best place to be in, even if it is a nice city."

"So. Now that that awkward event is over, what's your name?"

"My name is Thunder Gust, Gust for short. And what about you?"

Suddenly, seemingly from out of nowhere, another pony, or rather Crystal Pony, fell into him and the other mare. Gust almost fell when this happened, but he was able to barely maintain his balance and stay on his hooves. The mare that had fallen into them quickly got up again and dusted herself off.

"Terribly sorry. That was stupid of me. Rosella, sparkliest pony of the Empire, here on business, blah blah blah. It's the same intro every time. Any way I can help you, to make up for this mishap?"

Huh. Guess today's the day for energetic ponies. "Well, I'd like a new stereo system, but aside from that, you're forgiven, it's all cool."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Amy was about to reply, when suddenly a crystal mare appeared and tumbled right on top of the two of them. "Wargh!" Amy yelped, dropping her bag yet again. This time, however, it stayed shut, and Amy let out a sigh of relief as the crystal pony bounced right back up again, mane frazzled and muzzle dusty. With a shake of her head and a brush of her hoof, however, she was quickly back to her previous glamour. Amy giggled, poking the mare on the nose. "Oh~! It's rock hard! And so sparkly!" she exclaimed, not realising how weird this probably would've been for the mare. "And no, it's fine. You should've seen me earlier!" she laughed, finally remembering to pick up her bag. "As I was saying, or about to say, my name is Amaryllis Cerise, but you can just call me Amy."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Rosie laughed at the silliness of the stallion.

"I'll see what I can do about that."

The younger pony poked Rosie's nose, and Rosie giggled. The young mare seemed astounded at the hardness of Rosie's skin, and it just made her laugh harder.

Realizing how uncouth her behavior was, she stopped and smiled.

"Glad to meet you both," she said. "What brings you to Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:30 am

The new mare laughed at what Gust had said. "I'll see what I can do about that."

The other mare that he had been speaking to then poked the new arrival's nose and made a comment on how hard and shiny her 'coat' was, and she laughed once again with the other pony. Gust couldn't help but smile at this. These two ponies could probably spread around laughter like a disease if they were given the chance.

"As I was saying, or about to say, my name is Amaryllis Cerise, but you can just call me Amy."

"Great to hear, Amy. Nice name."

"Glad to meet you both. What brings you to Ponyville?"

"I'm here returning from a tour in Canterlot. This is where I live, and therefore where I always return to after a few shows. See, I'm a DJ, mix and produce music all the time."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 am

Amy frowned when the other pony stopped laughing. Personally, she thought that Rosella had a very nice laugh, but decided to just let it be.

"What brings you to Ponyville?"

"Well, I cam here, as I was telling Gust here earlier, for a change of scenery." she chirped, glancing at everything around her as she tried to suppress her growing excitement. She was about to start bouncing up and down when Gust spoke up.

"Great to hear, Amy. Nice name. ... See, I'm a DJ, mix and produce music all the time."

"Thank you muchly! I like your name too! And a DJ, hmm?" she asked, cocking her head as she scrutinized Gust's cutie mark. "Explains that then!" Amy remarked, poking the record before giggling at how weirded-out the Gust must feel at this moment. "I'm sorry! You must feel so creeped-out!" she exclaimed, face flushing in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:42 am

"Where are you ponies off to?" she asked, slinging her bag back on her back. "I'm boarding in a house on Flower Way, between Sugarcube Corner and the Library. Afterwards, I have to go shopping. Care to come with?"

She liked the pink young mare. Reminded her of herself at that age, before King Sombra. Curious and bubbly.

"A DJ, huh?" she asked. "Were you the one who played in Robin Hoof Square last month? That was a nice change to the serenity of the place. I liked it."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 am

"Thank you muchly! I like your name too! And a DJ, hmm? Explains that then!"

The mare poked his cutie mark as she said this. "Yep, that's right."

"I'm sorry! You must feel so creeped-out!"

Gust laughed a bit at the comment, and grinned at Amy. "Are you kidding? It's fine! I'm not gonna get annoyed just because of someone who's had a bit too much sugar."

The new pony spoke again. "A DJ, huh? Were you the one who played in Robin Hoof Square last month? That was a nice change to the serenity of the place. I liked it."

Gust thought for a second. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was me. Nice to hear you liked my set."

"Where are you ponies off to? I'm boarding in a house on Flower Way, between Sugarcube Corner and the Library. Afterwards, I have to go shopping. Care to come with?"

"Eh, I'm not one for shopping, but I could at least tag along until I have to split ways to head towards my own home. What about you, Amy?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

"Are you kidding? It's fine! I'm not gonna get annoyed just because of someone who's had a bit too much sugar."

Amy grinned sheepishly. "Alright then. But I'm always like this, so..." she trailed off, playing with her hooves awkwardly as she spoke.

"Where are you ponies off to? ... Care to come with?"

The lavender mare's eyes widened at Rosella's question. "Gosh darn it! I KNEW I had forgotten something!" she exclaimed, pressing a hoof to her forehead. In her excitement, she had forgotten to organize a place to stay. "I... guess I'll wander around and find somewhere that is kind enough to let me stay first." she laughed, face flushed by embarassment. Oh gosh, they must think of me as such an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 am

Rosie grinned.

"No probs," she said. "I need to buy some apothecary ingredients, but it's not normal shopping. The place is beautiful, the smells amazing... Well, most of them... But it's also right next to Sugarcube Corner. Maybe we can stop in for a treat?"

Rosie's eyes lit up at the thought of that.

"Oooh, rainbow cupcakes are the best! Anyhoo, I think the library loft is currently vacant, as my landlady just moved out. Maybe you could stay there?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 am

"I... guess I'll wander around and find somewhere that is kind enough to let me stay first."

Rose replied to the pony's comment with a grin. "No probs. I need to buy some apothecary ingredients, but it's not normal shopping. The place is beautiful, the smell's amazing... Well, most of them... But it's also right next to Sugarcube Corner. Maybe we can stop in for a treat? Oooh, rainbow cupcakes are the best! Anyhoo, I think the library loft is currently vacant, as my landlady just moved out. Maybe you could stay there?"

Gust nodded. "That seems like a good idea. I know of a few inns in the area that you can stay at too, if you have the bits. Free housing's the best, though!" The stallion redirected his attention to Rose. "And I'm down to come along, if you'll accept the company."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:23 am

"Maybe we can stop in for a treat?"

Amy nodded, excitement bubbling up in her again. "Cupcakes sound good. and an apothecary? I've never been to an apothecary, but I'll be interested to see what they have in store!" she chirruped, hoping it was as good as Rosella said it was.

"Anyhoo, I think the library ... Maybe you could stay there?"

She pondered the idea for a moment, before answering. "Uh... Well I'd like to if it isn't too much trouble..." she said, not wanting to feel like she was imposing on anything. "I mean, I don't want to bother anyone!" Amy hastily added, waving her hooves in front of her furiously.

"That seems like a good idea ... Free housing's the best, though!"

"That I have got to agree with."

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 am

Rosie led the way, trotting into the town square. She stopped at her current loving spaces and left her bags just inside the door. Calla wouldn't mind.

"If you'd like, you can leave yours here for now, too," she offered. Without waiting for a reply, she was out again, in the street, but she waited patiently for the other two ponies.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:00 pm

((So sorry for the delay. Thought I already responded to this thread.))

Gust followed Rose as she led him and Amy towards Ponyville, and then onto the town's town square. The Crystal Pony kept walking until she reached either her own or a friend's home, at which point she stopped for a minute to drop off her bags inside.

"If you'd like, you can leave yours here for now, too."

Gust hadn't brought anything with him, so he simply shook his head. His agent had assured him that equipment transportation would be handled, so the Unicorn didn't have to worry about carrying any records or a portable setup. "Nope, I'm good."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Amy had to try hard to stay on track behind the crystal pony. The sparkles of her coat seemed to keep her in sight, but the mare often found herself feeling the urge to wander off into a nearby shop or maybe stop to examine a flower that was planted in somepony's window box. Eventually, they reached the place which Amy assumed Rosella was staying, and, it seemed, where the crystal pony had been kind enough to let her lodge as well.

"If you'd like, you can leave yours here for now, too."

Grateful to unload the heavy bags off her back, Amy gently set down the suitcase she was carrying before undoing the clasp on her saddlebags and leaning them on the suitcase. "Ah, I feel as light as a feather!" Amy sighed happily, doing a twirl before leaping out of the door and almost crashing right into Rosella. With a squeal of surprise, Amy burst into giggles. "Ah! I'm so sorry for almost crashing into you!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:17 pm

"No probs!" said Rosie. "Alright, it seems we are ready. Follow me!"

She led the ponies to a slightly shady-looking shop, and she pushed open the door.

The first thing to assault her, time and time again, was the lovely scent of rosemary and flowers. The second was the glowing rainbow colors of the bottles, lined neatly against the walls.

"The only warnings I have are to try and not drop anything, and don't smell the ones over there," she said, pointing towards the back. "Those are pretty toxic. Enjoy yourselves while I find my stuff!"

The shop was only lit by the potions, shining with chemiluminescent light. Rosie found her way to the red potions, humming a love song while she looked for natural rose shimmer and sky blue crystal sheen.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 pm

"Alright, it seems we are ready. Follow me!"

Gust followed Rose again as the mare led the two ponies throughout Ponyville once more, this time taking them to the apothecary store that she had spoken of before. Within a minute or so, they reached the establishment and Gust was hit by a barrage of different scents, many of which were pretty much indescribable. He and Amy walked inside with the mare, and the stallion could see a variety of different potions and ingredients through the store.

"The only warnings I have are to try and not drop anything, and don't smell the ones over there. Those are pretty toxic. Enjoy yourselves while I find my stuff!"

"Alright, then!" Gust browsed through the various potions, each one giving off its own unique scent and not uncommonly glowing a pale shade of a certain color. "Woah, this is so cool..."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 pm

[Wha, thought I posted to this XD I replied, but I guess it didn't work or something.]

"Alright, it seems we are ready. Follow me!"

Amy followed Gust and Rosie through the town once more. She found a couple of ponies that seemed nice enough to have a conversation with, but alas, Rosie's pace was relentless, so she was dragged away from all that amazed her. I suppose I can always come back later...

Soon Amy found herself being shadowed by a large, slightly shifty looking building. Rosie pushed open the door, and Gust entered ahead of her. When she finally did set foot in the building, however, Amy almost exploded with amazement. It smelt absolutely brilliant, a weird medley of scents that was, somehow, pleasing to the nostrils. It was like nothing she had ever smelled before.

"The only warnings I have are to try and not drop anything, and don't smell the ones over there. Those are pretty toxic. Enjoy yourselves while I find my stuff!"

Amy nodded dreamily, in awe of everything as she spun in a little circle to try and take in all the colours at once. "Amazing..." she breathed, walking over to a shelf and picking up a bottle of greenish something or rather. Taking a whiff, she sighed happily. "Smells like roses and lavenders and... oh, I don't know, but it smells wonderful!" she mumbled happily.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Potion   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:24 am

Rosie found the bottle, hidden behind twenty others, and dug through the shelves to get to it. She took the tiny vial and trotted off to blue to find her sheen.

The two bottles were corked with crystal and made out of crystal. They glowed ever so slightly, and Rosie knew she was one step closer to finishing her potion.

The last thing she needed was hidden away in the restricted section. Rosie crossed the age line, meant to keep out curious fillies, and looked through the neon black vials for a sealant.

"Could you guys help me?" she asked. "I can't seem to find sealant anywhere. Be careful!"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:23 pm

"Smells like roses and lavenders and... oh, I don't know, but it smells wonderful!"

Gust chuckled a bit to himself when he heard Amy's comment, taking a random interesting-looking potion from one of the shelves and taking a whiff himself. Woah, this smells weird. Pretty awesome. He put the potion back to where it belonged, and then turned around to observe the store's interior once more.

"Could you guys help me? I can't seem to find sealant anywhere. Be careful!"

Gust turned to face Rose when he heard the mare's voice, seeing that she was looking through various black vials in what seemed to be a limited-access section of the store. "Uh, sure." The stallion walked over to the Crystal Pony, also scanning through the various concoctions as he neared her. "And what exactly does sealant look like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the way from Canterlot!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next