My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Find Ones Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

To Find Ones Destiny Empty
PostSubject: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 pm

It was another bright and sunny day in Pony ville, the air was filled with the scent of spring flowers the song of birds and the high pitched screams of a filly...wait what?

"Watch out Watch out! I can't stop!"
Screamed the bright yellow filly as she spins out of control. Bright Sides had decided that today she would look for her cutie mark. So far she had tried being a spy, doing magic tricks and monster hunting but none of that had worked, so now she was trying out rollerskating but she had forgotten one tiny little thing. She never learned how to stop.

Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Switchblade was sitting on a bench in the sun when he heard the cries, at first he took his helmet off to make sure he wasn't imagining them, nope definitely real, he ran to where he heard the shouts to find a filly hurtling out of control on roller skates (she must have neglected to learn how to stop.

"hold on" he shouted, "I'm going to try to help you, but I need to make sure you accept my help!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:23 pm

"Just help me stop!!" She screamed as she was spinning towards a passing watermelon stand on its way to the marketplace. If they collided not only could some pony get very badly hurt but it would also be a waste of super yummy watermelons!
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:59 am

Switchblade poised himself and raised his horn, he was trying a spell he uses to slow down cogs when they rotate too fast, he focused his magic on the wheels and starts slowing them down until they stop, also turning her slightly to avoid any collisions with fruit based transportation systems.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:53 am

Bright Sides had closed her eyes at seeing she had been able to crash into the moving cart, but now she had slowly opened them to find she was no longer moving. Without a second thought she sat down and removed each one throwing each one into her saddle bags witch seemed to be packed full with different items, a baseball bat,a microphone, a rubber chicken and much more.

Looking around she spotted the pony who had said he was gonna help her, then it happened. One second she just stared at him and then the next she was in front of him happily shaking his hoof her trademark grin glued to her face. "Hey Mister thanks for helping me out! I know i forgot something about skating!" She giggles casing her giant green bow to bounce up and down happily.

"My name is Bright Sides! But everypony calls me Sunny so you should too! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:01 am

Switchblade smiles and puts his helmet on the floor, "The names Switchblade, and you're welcome sunny, just glad I could help. Say you have a lot of stuff in your saddlebags." he said while putting a bandage on his front leg and head.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:42 am

I'm looking for my cutie mark!" She says with a big smile. "I've already tried trying to be a spy, doing magic tricks, and being a monster hunter...but none of that seemed to work.." She shifted through her saddle bags and pulls out a list crossing off rollerskating and taped her chin "Maybe....a baking cutie mark?...or a gardening one like momma's?.." She says to herself before looking up at Switchblade "Mr. Switchblade whats your special talent?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Switchblade smiled broadly, it was ages since he got to explain his, most ponies just walked away laughing. "I am a cogsmith, sunny, my talent is making all kinds of devices and mechanisms, like engines" he explained "Though I may have to stop for a while" he said sadly, "But, I guess that the doctor knows best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Find Ones Destiny   To Find Ones Destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Find Ones Destiny
Page 1 of 1