My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Potion RP

Go down 
+4
MiniKirby123
Doodle Bug
Butterfly
AdorableFluttershy123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Somwhere in Equestria an old potion pony had created a nasty brew. A potion that caused any pony who came in contact fell so deeply in love with the next pony they saw that nothing could seperate them from that pony. The strange old mare sent this potion out into the clouds through the Cloudsdale cloud factory. The potion had a flaw. It only affected certant ponies but for the ones it did affect could never return to normal.

Void was in the Ponyville town square when the clouds apeared. "The pegasi forgot to issue a storm warning again." He complained before running home as fast as he could. The rain came down just as he got home. He was a little wet as he trotted in the house. Nopony was home. Oh well He thought going to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm

May roamed about Ponyville, enjoying the cloud-cover. It had been so hot that day, and she was grateful for the break from the heat.

As she walked, she noticed a black unicorn running away from the square. She laughed and wondered why he would want to leave such a beautiful day!

Star shook her head, tsking at the weather ponies. Why hadn't they said there was a storm scheduled for today? Rolling her eyes, she rushed into a building, and realized it was the tavern. Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Silent quietly trotted through this quaint little town everypony called Ponyville. He sighed and thought The things I do to learn a new culture's cuisine... Look at this mud on my hooves... and this little rain shower is very welcoming... not... He decided not to dwell on his current misery and focus on where he could get a room for the night.

The wind had started to pick up tossing his crystal mane about. The icy cold rain splashed against his crystal coat making it shimmer even more. Certainly there has to be somewhere I could stay where I won't get in the way.... He thought with chattering teeth.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 am

Amaryllis Cerise was on a visit to Ponyville to check out some of the flowers in the Everfree forest. Rumors stated that some of these flowers would glow in the moonlight, and she was intent on checking them out. She had prepped everything, only for the sky to become overcast just as she was setting out. "Dangnabbit. I must've forgotten to check the weather report again..." she murmured to herself, wondering what she was to do now.

All of a sudden, the wind picked up and the heavens split open, rain pouring down in buckets. Amy put a hoof out to make sure she wasn't imagining things, and when her hoof did indeed get pelted with droplets, she didn't even bat an eyelash. "Oh well! Rain make the flowers grow!"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Swift Time was finishing up the mail route for a mail mare who was sick when in it started raining and a Crystal stallion ran into her (literally). Swift stood up after falling and looked at the stallion. A crystal pony?! In a place like this?!

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

Swift didn't want to make a bad impression on the stallion. She was completely wet and freezing cold but she wanted to know if he was okay.

Last edited by Apple Orcherd on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Lovely was siiting on a cloud when she saw the clouds roll in and rain start to pour. "wait i didnt hear of any storms scheduled for today." She flew down to the ground to see a few ponies start to run inside. The rain was coming down fast and hard now. "This doesnt feel right." She said looking around. "It looks like normal Rain but doesnt feel like it." She thought to Herself. She shrugged it off and flew back to her cloud out of the storm.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Shadowfax was walking through town with her head cast low. She got stuck on another day time patrol and the sun was too bright for her. She grumbled under her breath and keep walking until a long shadow fell onto the town. Blinking, she raises her head and looks at the cloud cover.

"Alright!" 

She grins, but it fades as a drop of water hits her face.

"Of course.."

She frowns and returns to walking as the downpour hits, splatting against her armour and soaking her fur where it wasn't protected.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:33 am

Amber happily trotted through Ponyville, enjoying the cool refreshing shower that was falling down on her. She loved the rain, always feeling so cleansing, especially considering Amber's active lifestyle. 

She continued to make her way through the town, the rain causing her to shimmer and sparkle more than usual. She almost quickly ran through the town when a sparkle caught her eye. Another crystal pony. An odd sight around these parts. She turned her directions towards him, wanting to investigate her fellow crystal pony.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 am

Void had trouble sleeping that night. He desided to walk in the rain anyways. Better than walking in the sun. he thought. He walked down the streets of ponyville in the rain. The sun wasn't quite down yet, no wonder he couldn't sleep. He looked around to see if anypony was around.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:37 pm

May relished in the cool rain, smirking at grumpy ponies. A rain drop plopped right onto her nose an she shook her head. Grinning, she continue walking about in the town square. She noted a crystal pony running towards another crystal pony. Rolling her eyes, she unsheathed her dagger and twirled it around. 

Star peeked out of the tavern, not particularly wanting to get her mane wet. She sniffed the air, mm, rain smells good. No, that's a lie. Rain is  just water, and it increases the scent of things on Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Silent froze then pointed to his ears and shook his head trying to tell her he could not hear her. Being a crystal pony had it's advantages in the rain since all it did was roll off. He was definitely not in the mood to chat since he was tired and weary from traveling all day but he hid it well.

He politely bowed and offered his hoof.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:57 am

Amy spotted a lot of ponies in the square, and tapped her chin with a hoof. "Huh. Are there always this many ponies out and about on a rainy day? I suppose the rain caught everyone by surprise though..." she thought aloud. Shrugging it off, she brushed a curl of now sopping mane out of her eyes and tried to stop it from clinging to her so much. Walking a little further, she decided to introduce herself to some pony, and, spotting a mare conversing with a crystal pony, made her way over with her tail dragging in the mud (unnoticed of course). "Oh! Hello there! My name is Amaryllis Cerise! May I ask what yours are?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Swift gave the stallion a pen and a few pieces of paper, one was written on. It said "I'm sorry, are you alright?"  She watched as to other mares came over and sighed. She didn't want to socialize with ponies and wanted to run away, but was stuck there now
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Lovely staying on her cloud above the rain couldn't see what was going on. She decided to cover herself up and go down. She gets down to see other ponies gathering around and decides to sit and watch them.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Shadow stopped underneath a tree, and leaned against the trunk to wait out the rain. She glanced around at the other ponies in town. She spotted some crystal ponies and raied an eyebrow.

"Weird crowd out today.. even stranger that they're all out during a downpour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Potion RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Potion RP   Love Potion RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Potion RP
Page 1 of 1