My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormy comes to share a tale.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 am

Shala had her limits with freely thrown generosity. She gave him a dry stare before floating the coins over to the counter and setting them there. "Your bits are there. If they aren't gone when you are I'm taking them with no return."

She went went to her kitchen to close a few cabinets she left open, specifically the one full of her liquor. It was quite a collection it seemed.

"Your room is the back right door." She said before she distracted herself with doing the dishes. Now that she had a guest over for once she had no idea what she would do other than look busy.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 am

Stormy's plan had worked like a charm, now she would keep the bits. He grinned at his silent victory. "So where do I sleep? I assume the couch or perhaps a guest room? Or is this just a one bedroom and were gonna be bed buddies? I have pajamas, I always come prepared."

He fished them out of his bag, they were blue and orange that seemed to swirl together in a wavy patterns. He was quite proud of them, without them he would of frozen to death that one time.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Shala was horrified. Bed buddies and pajamas? No thanks. She stared at him carefully for a few moments before repeating herself. "...Your room is the back right door. Its a spare bedroom. You'll have your own bed." She went back to her dishes.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:30 pm

tormy almost laughed, she had a look out horror when he said Bed buddies. He decided messing with her would cease. No point it going to far with these things. "The back right back door then I go." He trotted off to bed
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:30 pm

When you awake in the morning to you the and smell the something cooking. Stormy had a apron on that had a cute little cookbook on it. He was cooking up a mighty breakfast. When you finally come into the room if you every do he will turn and will greet you with a smile, "Good morning Shala, I do so hope you are hungry. I fear I couldn't possibly eat this all by myself." That was in fact a lie Stormy had a bottomless pit for a stomach.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:28 am

The next morning Stormy would find the liquor cabinent wide open and many bottles missing. Some of them being empty on the counter. Considering that she may have gone out again while Stormy was asleep was very possible, and Shala did not rouse awake for a few hours after breakfast.

When she did come out, she was a mess. Mane all over the place, bloodshot eyes, and smelled of booze. She stumbled out into the living room area, finding a couch to steady herself on with her eyes set on the liquor cabinet. She apparently forgot Stormy was even here.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:41 am

Stormy hadn't seen someone look this bad sense he saw that colt in trotston fall off a small cliff. He wondered what sort of night she had, he also wondered what caused her to drink this hard. He decided not to ask, likely she wasn't going to say. He grinned as a idea dawned on him. He set out the food and poured the appropriate drinks for breakfast.

He was going to yell out to her but either she would hear or it would make active a painful headache she most likely had. He sat and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:24 am

Shala groaned as she made her way over to the liquor cabinent. She grabed a bottle lazily with her horn, knocking over a few others in the process before making her way back to her room. She stopped midway and turned her eyes to Stormy, noticing he was here. It took several long moments before it registered to her that it was indeed a pony and even more to remember why he was here.

"...Take your bits....and you can leave when you...hic...want....Im...busy..." She barely managed to not slur any words, having spoken slow and carefully. Shala then resumed her wounded soldier walk back to her room.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:29 am

He decided it best to leave after he ate. He had to go discover why she did this to herself and naturally he had to help her. Stormy had a habit of getting involved in other affairs. After eating he left behind the bits and went on the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy comes to share a tale.   Stormy comes to share a tale. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormy comes to share a tale.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2