My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tale of two ponies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

A tale of two ponies Empty
PostSubject: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Russet sighed as he threw himself into the dining booth seat. A week into living here and already he was feeling better. While he hated getting too much attention, having a lot of ponies around you seemed like the best way to hide. The diner that was just two doors down from his apartment was no exception.

Well...their apartment. He had to get better at thinking of Ruby like that. Especially if she was the one who was on technically attending the University and got a job before he did. It irked him to no end that she was having an easier time. Oh the irony...

When he wasn't learning, Russet spent his time looking for a job or indulging in his interests in comics and table top games. So far he had been doing alright in avoiding others asking about his cousin or worse, his cutie mark. He cheked to make sure the saddle bags he wore helped to cover them up with the assistance of his wings.

Last thing i want is ponies asking about that and getting ideas. Eh, they won't. I am starving though.

He took out a comic from his saddle bag and began to read, only looking up when a new pony entered.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Talon adjusted her tie before walking into the diner, letting the neon sign reflect behind her as he took firm steps into the diner. She eyed the place up a bit and frowning a bit. This place was 50's themed, which made the walls covered in black and white photos with the addition old signs, giving eggs and stuff for cheaper then dirt prices. Most ponies said inflation made thing more expense. Talon figured things got more expense if somepony decided enough ponies care about. Soap only got pricey when everyone wanted it, though in Manehatten you'd be surprised how many don't use it. 

The place was crowded, which means the waitress would come over a lot if she sat alone. Also she get stink eyes from people waiting to be seated if she took a whole table. She wasn't in the mood to be looked at wrong. The deep sounding colt sang a popping kinda tune that she held as old time as she walked over to a booth where a colt was chilling by himself. "Hey loser. Want pretty filly to seat with you so you don't look like you got stood up?" Her tone made it clear it was menace in the statement, but appeared to be a very blunt icebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Russet looked up just as she sat down. His face instantly blushed as he heard what she had to say, let alone the fact it was a mare sitting with him. Her words instantly summoned up memories of how bullies would treat him in grade school. Her being a mare made it worse.

"I...uh...umm...I mean...If you really want...But I do like my space?" He said stuttering on his words and cringing behind his comic book.

She isn't going to go away. I'll just hide behind my comics until its over....
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Burning Heart was on guard duty in her least favorite place again. Manehattan. This play stunk of pollution, crime, and five other smells she couldn't recognize. Maybe being a Canterlot mare had something to do with that. Then again, she didn't fit in too much there either. Oh well, guard duty is what she was meant to do. And it pays good money if you do it right. And so far, Burning hasn't done anything wrong. Majorly at least.

Burning's stomach growled while she was on patrol. She looked around for the nearest place to eat. The Slums didn't look like a place full of high quality food, but there was bound to be something edible around. She stumbled upon an old themed diner. Perfect. She stepped inside, feeling a bit like the center of attention. A couple ponies looked at her with fear. Must have been the armor. From what she remembered, quite a few criminals hung out around here. If they knew better, they wouldn't start anything.

Burning trotted through the the diner looking for an empty seat. Every booth was filled. Looks like she'd be sharing with a stranger. Buck... She passed a stallion reading a comic book alone and an Earth Pony starting trouble with him. She seemed to be breaking the ice in some sense. Burning decided to go with a friendlier tone.

"Mind if I sit with you two? I'm hungry and all the booths are taken."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Talon turned her head at the armored filly with a neutral face. Her hair was beyond pretty, making Talon adjust her hat to hid the hat hair she tried day in and out to fix. Talon a surge of mixed emotions at the moment as she took a breath in and kept a strong stance. She had bit of excitement as she thought of possibility of getting buddy buddy with this guard. She could likely take Talon out with a good landed punch. God how she wanted to just sock the mare in the face, but then she be charged with assault and she try arresting her, not fight her.  

"Hey officer, could you give me your parents address? I'd like to thank them for bringing you into the world so we could meet at this very moment. Mind doing that for me Cart Wash?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Russet blushed as another pony came by. And she was hard to ignore. Russet had his eyes on her large frame. Larger than him that is. His staring could be interpreted in more than one way though as he looked her over. Upon hearing Talon's very blunt pickup line, he audibly gasped and tried to put his nose into his comic book. Not so gracefully, he slid down in his booth seat to further attempt to hide, but the gesture could be seen as an invitation as well.

"Umm....Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Burning Heart looked over at the two ponies. The stallion seemed awfully shy, yet he was looking at her for a little while. Did he actually find her attractive? Most stallions are either afraid or disgusted by her body. Not very common for a mare to be as big as them.

The mare was a joker. Either that or a cynical jerk. She couldn't really do anything about either one. She actually found it pretty humorous. A good wise crack or two is a nice thing. Let's just hope they don't go too far with it. She sat down, laughing a bit and playing along.

"Sure. I'll tell you after you get me well wined and dined in this 'glorious five star restaurant.' And I know you'd just love to see me wash your Cart. Hehe, I'm just playing. Thanks for letting me sit here, though. I'm starving." She looked over at the stallion with his comic book. "You alright buddy? You seem pretty shy. I knew a stallion named Shy once. Turned out to like stallions. That sure sucked." She found this shy and seemingly geeky stallion to be somewhat cute. She would prefer a braver stallion, but he still seemed nice. "I'm Burning Heart, by the way. Though I should share my name if we're gonna be eating together."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Talon was around impressed. Damn filly gave one of the best replies she could of. She was tall, had mouth and job. Talon felt like she was in love when she roughly sat down at the table. "Names Talon Nor." She said softly as she pushed the stallion over to take up most of that side of the booth. Talon set her hoof ion the comic book, pushing it back a bit. "What's ya reading there?" She said while looking over at the mare across the table. "Also Cart Wash. I take the philosophy of only playing for breakfast if you catch my drift." She smirked as she leaned up on the colt. "What about you? You paying for me and this filly's dinner? Or you cuddling colts like Cart Wash is accusing you of?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Russet squirmed a little as he was pushed further down the booth. Having sat in a U shaped booth, this only put him closer to the other mare. The very touch of a pony on him made him jump and scoot down to the end. With so much attention, he was definitely in a nervous panic, but at the same time, he was not minding a look at the lovely mares. At least the bigger one wasn't being as aggressive with him.

"I'm...Russet Sunset. Nice to meet you. I'm....not gay, really...." He pulled the comic book away when Talon pushed on it, quickly closing and petting it. "Careful! This is a collectable! An old Superpony comic." He whined.

Russet looked between the two mares, realizing he was probably not helping by looking like such a dork with no escape. Most stallions would love to have a mare on either side of them. The one in armor looks like something from my comics. Well, so does the other one. I hope they don't pick on me. I should really try to make something good of this. Get to know them. I do need friends anyhow.

"Uh...I could...buy you dinner? For both you....lovely mares?" He stuttered, blushing at having made one of his first attempts to ease things over with the ladies. 

Oh jeeze. I'm going to get clobbered aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Burning Heart laughed at Russet. She didn't want to be rude, though. It was more like she was laughing with him. But he seemed to have a panic attack rather than laugh. He was adorable. A cute, lanky, geeky stallion. He wasn't a bad looker either. And he wasn't gay. Potential partner? Maybe we'll find out. Burning wrapped her hoof around Russet. He liked him already. In the friendly sense, of course. But she could be swayed.

"Well, if you could certainly afford these lovely mares. But if the bill is too much for you, I'll split it with you. I have some extra bits from my last job. Amazed I didn't spend it all at the Tavern. I like having a drink... or two... or twenty. Haha. Again, joking. But cider's really tasty." Burning looked at the comic Russet was reading. "What's the comic about? I'm not too big on comic books. Was too busy training to become a guard. And what do you know? It payed off!" Burning chuckled again and sat back, waiting for Russet's answer
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Talon was shaking her head as she lifted menu. "How about you just pay for tip Cart Wash. SunBurn over here only needs us to bail him out if he don't have the bits on him." She removed her hat, letting her hair scramble all over the place. "Though if you are so picky about ponies touching your book, might wonder why you would bring it into a dirty diner like this." She looked around, seeing that even with three ponies she wasn't getting quick service. Talon had such conflict. Punish the waitress for not being fast, or be understanding she was working so hard and tip her better. 

Talon got look at the other mare. She internally chuckled at calling her a "Tall glass of water.", though for her classy heavy drinking guard ideal she might be something a little stiffer. Though it was pretty clear Cart Wash wasn't paying much attention to Talon anymore. She practically already in his apartment by the way she hitting on him. Guess they only taught guard ponies to blunt. She must of had the sharpen installed before joining up.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm

"Oh no no, I can pay! Really. I...my cousin and I share a budget and have enough to spare..." Russet lighted up a little and put on a smile. "Oh this? Its just an old classic superpony comic. I have read it a few times already, but I just needed some reading material while I waited. Hehe..." He laughed with embarrassment and moved to put the comic away in his saddle bags.

I should put this stuff away. Talon is right. It will get beat up and I probably need to be more social. But what to say....

Russet hoped they didn't pay too much mind to his saddle bags and what was under them. At least the other ponies had clothes to hide their cutie marks. Usually they wouldn't ask them.

"Umm...So...what's up? What's your story?" He twiddled his hooves, getting a little more brave
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Burning Heart sat back in her seat and looked at the menu. Looks like Mister Money Bags was gonna pay for his dates. She could seriously feel Russet was wanting her in some way. It probably wasn't strong enough. Or Burning was just dead wrong. Either way, she might want to see him again after tonight. He seems like he could be a real nice stallion. Her stomach growled right after Russet asked about their stories.

"Well, I'm nothing special. I was born in Canterlot. My mom was a Crystal Pony, and my dad was an Earth Pony. That's why I'm so shiny. I grew up being trained for the royal guard. Most fillies would have hated that or went with fashion or something like that. What kept me from doing that was two things. My family has a huge military history on both sides, and I love Equestria. There's no place better than that. I'm a very big patriot.

"I went to a military academy when I was growing up. I was one of the best recruits there. Probably the best. You know, I'm pretty ironic. A big, tough mare who dreams of becoming a royal guard. But most of the time, I just wanted to be with a stallion. I wanted to share my heart with somepony, ya know? I got teased a lot for that. They picked on me for my looks too. Said I looked like a stallion. And that if I wanted a stallion I should go to a gay bar. Those were the last words they said for a month..." Burning took a deep breath and calmed herself. "What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:05 am

Talon just stood stunned at the mare, leaning back in her chair. Why did every pony under the sun want to spill their guts out to her? She should really start charging for this. "Hey there... Cart Wash.. your coming on a bit thick don'cha think?" She sets her hooves on the table. The Mare had been talking for so long that Talon had wondered if she had lungs that were bigger, along with her size. 

"Though your story raises some questions. Like for example why you think being warrior isn't something a filly would do." Talon was a little ticked about something like that/ She had decided to fight since she was a kid. Being strong, testing your limits was arguable the only thing she stood up for. "Also if your gonna take off your armor and practically sit in this colt's lap I might have to excuse myself. Your acting like a level five clinger." 

She slipped her arm around the colt. "Ol' SunBurn here wants someone who will play little games with his heart, righttt?" She smirked at him as the waitress came over to take their order. She looked half distracted, tried and wobbled as she walked. She looked like she needed a coffee, or ten...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:24 am

Russet listened to Burning carefully. It was certainly more of an answer than he was looking for, but he didn't mind at all. If anything, he felt a bit sorry for her. Even relate to her...in a way.

"Thats...horrible. I think you look pretty awesome though. I mean, you look like you got your stuff together. And no mare could do what you do." It was at this moment he realized that Burning had a hoof around him. How did he not notice that earlier? It was pleasent and all but....oh...

Is she coming on to me? He blushed to himself at the sudden realization. Even more that there was physical contact going on. He began to get squeamish next to the larger pony.

Then Talon came in and began to talk so bluntly that he though he could hear the words smacking into his head. The anticipated tension made him more and more tense, especially when she put an arm around him too.

"Ol' SunBurn here wants someone who will play little games with his heart, righttt?"

Little heart games? Please no, not here. This is not the place for Ruby. Russet squirmed and sank into his seat as he began to feel a bit crushed between the two. Even more by the fact they were throwing their hooves around him.
"I...uh..uummm...Uh.."

"Can I take your order?"

"BANANA SPLIT PLEASE! I LOVE BANANA SPLITS!" He jumped forward in his seat to grab the attention of the waitress.

Perhaps his story can come after.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:31 am

The pair sat at a small table adjacent to the three.

"Ugh!" Seraph coughed with polite disgust at this 'Talon's' actions with the young stallion she sat next to. "Honestly, My Dear! I don't even know why you brought me here! you know I don't like this part of Manehattan! The locals are so... uncouth! She didn't even give her name before sitting down with the gentlecolt!" He whispered urgently to his companion.

Snake Eyes devoured her crispy hay fries and daisy burger hungrily. "Mph...mmm..." She swallowed her bite  "I dunno. The mare's got class. Gotta give her that."

Snake Eyes had (among her many talents) the ability to eat sloppier than a pig in a trough, and yet still not get a single speck of food on her black suit jacket. The grey coated earth pony with the black mane (kept in check by a red hairband) sat back and sighed contentedly, stretching her red buttondown dress shirt as she loosened her black tie. Her signature black aviator shades remained on her face even though they were inside.

The stallion 

Seraph rolled his eyes as he delicately picked at his salad. He adjusted his circular-framed glasses. "It's just rude. Just rude is all I am saying. You don't just sit down because you can't wait for a table!"

Snake Eyes frowned. "Sure you could! I do it all the time at joints like this!"

"And that, Old Boy..." Seraph smiled sweetly at his friend. "Is why you are you, and I am me."

"Angel, you can be a real bucking jerk sometimes." Snake Eyes muttered.

"Language! We are in public and there is an officer of the law across from us!" Seraph hissed urgently.

Snake Eyes laughed uproariously.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 am

Burning Heart felt that her story was a bit long winded. She apologized for talking for so long and blushed a bit. She looked at Russet again. He complimented her and then began blushing. It was almost certain now. Russet liked Burning Heart. He was a good stallion too. Unlike that Talon mare. She was a little too blunt sometimes. She couldn't really argue with her about it. You can't change how somepony acts or thinks. Even if you could, it would be damn near impossible.

"You're not so bad yourself, Russet. You're probably not a ladies man, but you're really nice to a mare. You're a pretty good looker too." Burning playfully punched Russet's arm and sat back in her place. "Well, to answer your question Talon, most mares in Canterlot aren't exactly the fighting type. Not many of them are my size, first of all. They're usually raised to be all delicate and gentle and all that crap. Not saying a mare can't become a warrior. It's just uncommon for the fancy pants ponies. I'm sure there are a number of fighters down here, in Appleloosa, Trottingham, Cloudsdale, even Ponyville."

Burning jumped in her seat when Russet shouted for a banana split. Yes, they were delicious. No need to go crazy over them. She could make a pun right now about it. But for her safety, she should keep her mouth shut about that. "I'll just take a fruit salad, thanks." Burning decided to remove her helmet. It was getting uncomfortable for her head. Her mane somehow retained it's natural look. She also grew it out a little more. She thought it looked better on her than the short boyish mane.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am

Talon leaned back in mild annoyance. Damn mare had dodged all her questions. She gave nothing, but safe answers. Talon hated when ponies did that. Maybe she was at fault for being so blunt, maybe she wanted a rise out of the mare. It wasn't like she didn't want to fight her. She wanted to so badly. She wanted any reason for her to see the fury beneath that kind, uniformed demeanor. At the end of the day all ponies were like her. They were angry. Angry at whatever and whoever. They just hid to 'act the part'.

It was always the same. Talon felt her tie coiling around her as she contained herself, almost going off the deep end with Nitpicker and the Garage Disposal over there not talking soft enough. Didn't ponies know when a room have parallel walls the sound is bounced across them, making them louder. Talon leaned back a bit as she addressed the waitress.

"Personal pan pizza. All veggy. Also be a dear and send a lemonade to that spiny looking colt over there that's trying act like he is captain of the proper police. That flank hole likely doesn't even realize he is eating a salad without using the salad fork. He'd never be invited to anything with class if I snapped pic of him committing a crime on that scale."

She bumped Russet's side, a little harder then needed. "Bet they would ban him from entering Canterlot for a year or something if they found out." She chuckled lightly before the waitress took her leave for the orders. "Now back to you big girl.." She laid a hoof on the table to bend forward. "You dodged my question. I said why do YoU think it's weird a filly would become a warrior? When many of the founding ponies of Equestria were female? Which in fact the population of most cities in Equestria have a three filly to colt ratio. Hell, I can name thirteen local gangs off hoof who got mostly filly members, or use muscle for collections that are fillies, though I have been seeing them use a few griffons lately.. Wondering why there doing that now that I think about it.." She seem to ponder on it for a moment before turning back. Her face slightly annoyed now.

"Also here's a another question that's bothering me... what's the deal with you trying after this colt? Because clearly I was here first." She smirked, waiting for her reply.

Times like this reminded Talon when she had gone to school. The only class she really liked was Philosophy. All she did was argue, disagree and the normal disruptive tactics she did back then. Weird thing way she got a A.

The waitress sets the glass of ice cold lemonade in front of Seraph.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Russet realized he was rather too loud when making his order, but he was feeling rather trapped between the two mares. Both whom he suspected liked him.

Manehattan must be either lacking in stallions or have weird tastes. At least they are being subtle...

"You're not so bad yourself, Russet. You're probably not a ladies man, but you're really nice to a mare. You're a pretty good looker too."

Russet felt himself burn red in the cheeks. Trying to keep a straight face, he curled his hooves to himself and sank in his seat before her. The playful punch got him to break into a slight but shy smile.

Wow...Okay. She likes me and is very bold. Okay...Nopony has ever done been like this to me...I don't want to upset her though and tell her to leave me alone. If I just let it be it won't get any worse, right?

A sharp jab in his side from Talon told him that he was only setting himself up for worse. Jumping with a gasp at the unexpected jab, he quickly resumed his shrunken posture between the two mares to try and escape as much notice as possible, which shouldn't be hard as he looked plenty small enough compared to Burning.

Truth be told, he wasn't paying the other table too much attention, nor thinking too hard on what she said about them. How ponies ate their salad wasn't really on his mind. What she said after got his attention though.

"Also here's a another question that's bothering me... what's the deal with you trying after this colt? Because clearly I was here first."

Russet felt himself burn in the cheeks even more. First these two mares he didn't know sat down next to him, and after a light attempt at charming, were begining to pick at eachother for him.

I know my friends in Canterlot would be jealous, but really, this is ridiculous. I hope they don't try to get clingy.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:25 pm

"That flank hole likely doesn't even realize he is eating a salad without using the salad fork. He'd never be invited to anything with class if I snapped pic of him committing a crime on that scale."

Seraph's eye twitched involuntarily. He swallowed the mouthful of salad delicately and set his fork down pointedly. What was he supposed to do with only a dining fork and a dining knife and a soup spoon? It took every Canterlot bred nerve in his brain to not uncontrollably vomit!

"They didnt even give me a full array of the proper utensils."
He whispered.

The edge of his napkin (lain on his lap, like a proper colt of gentry.) singed slightly, turning brown as the temperature of the room increased by exactly One degree.

"Yo Angel." Snake Eyes leaned foreward.

Seraph smiled back. "Yes, Old Boy?"

"Cool it."

Seraph's grin grew into a pained smile. "Snake, My Dear, I am the very model of trainquility."

"Well this sure as shiz ain't the place for you to go all 'Preacher'." Snake Eyes' serious tone sobered Seraph.

"Of course." Seraph straightened his bowtie and took a couple deep breaths.

Snake Eyes glanced towards the table again.

"Aw..." She sighed with pity as she stared at the one colt stuck between the guard and the Bitc- The not very nice mare. "Dude's being fought over like a teddy bear between two spoiled fillies."

"Well what do you want us to do about it?" Seraph said with a touch of annoyance.

Snake Eyes grabbed their table and dragged it over to the booth. "Hey there!" She smiled amicably at the three. "Room for a couple of strangers?"

Seraph clenched his jaw for a second before relaxing. "How do you do?"

Snake's eyes lingered at Burning Heart's golden armor for a moment, before glancing at Seraph. Seraph met her gaze and nodded.

"Sorry about the intrusion. We was just looking for some company is all." Snake Eyes laughed as she and Seraph sat down.

Seraph nodded at Talon sweetly. "Thank you for the lemonade miss. It was a unexpected surprise from someone so... quaint."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Burning Heart was rather confused when the two ponies from the other table sat over by them. Oh well, the more the merrier. She was still pretty uncomfortable with the mare, though. She had a look about her that didn't suggest good things. She ignored them and went on to Talon's question.

"Well, like I said, I was born and raised in Canterlot. From what I've seen, not many mares around there turn into fighters. So in my experience, not very many mares that come from Canterlot are like me. And I know that there are more fillies to colts and that the founders are mares. But when's the last time you saw Celestia lift her hoof to a fight? And I said in Canterlot. I know that plenty of fighters can come from around here. Once again, this is from my experience.

"And about Russet here? He seems to be taking more of a liking to me, and I think he's pretty cute. I know I just met him and all, but I'm pretty interested to get to know him better. He seems like an alright stallion.
"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:00 pm

All Talon could do was grin at this mare. She honesty was making Talon want to throw a glass or something, but she couldn't hit a guard. Plain and simple. Though maybe there was a way have cake and ice not on your birthday. She set her hoof on the table with a bit of glaring look before she took a short breath in and let loose. "Hmmm. You must not get out much big girl. Or do you not recall when Canterlot was under attack by those whatever... black thing." She finally turned to the mare with a bit too much perk, making face like she wondered if she knew the name. Though she quickly cast it aside to keep speaking.

"I think I remember reading about the Princess. Oh yeah." She said sarcastically now as she sipped her water, letting it soothe her throat and cool her down. This damn diner was piping hot. She hated summer nights. Mostly because ponies made it seem like it was romantic or some bull like that. "Also how do you think they got to be in charge?" She pounded her hoof on the table, a little louder then needed. "Because they were strong. They fought and over threw that one dragon guy or whatever he was for the kingdom. I'd say they fight a lot. So.. be that as it may," She said surprising calmer then before.

"Maybe you should acting like you so damn special because your a filly warrior, when being one isn't a exception at all!." This filly was making Talon just plain upset. She was dodging her questions, pretending that wasn't being insulted and acting like she can just hitting on this colt when she literally told her that she should see herself out of trying. "Why don't you try after smartflank over here. At least he happy to admit when he is upset about something, though it's veiled "Well-bred up-bringing."

She did a funny accent saying the last bit before scooting over more for the two new guests and almost on top of Russet.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:08 am

Russet couldn't believe how silly things were getting as the two mares began to escalate things further and further. The big one was comming onto him rather hard, almost in a creepy way, and the one with the hat was practically forcing an argument until she won. The growing discontent made things feel even smaller as they scooted in closer for two more ponies.

Wait, more ponies? What is going on! Russet wasn't sure he could tolerate it too much more.

"PLEASE....just...stop. Both of you...You don't have to argue. And no result will get us anywhere. Just let it go and....Bananas!"

Russet eagerly took the banana split that was put down before him and proceeded to help himself to it rather quickly. His expression was heavenly. All things considered, this was probably the best banana split ever.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 am

"Actually." Seraph raised his hoof to speak, adjusting his glasses ever so slightly. "If you don't mind, Sir. I would like to throw in my two bits."

"I do believe you are wrong." He turned to Talon. "In many aspects, actually. You are arguing that your friend here is not special just because she is a mare and a officer of the law, but are neglecting to look at the facts around you, instead giving examples of all the exceptions to norm."

Snake Eyes yawned as she glanced over at Russet, sneakily trying to get a better view of his cutie mark.

Seraph continued: "A fact is that, in the Equestrian Guard, there are far more stallions than mares. One may even say that a female Guard is as rare as a albino. This is because on a whole, stallions are larger and stronger than the average mare, making them preferable to use as soldiers and fighters. Excluding the princesses (as they are Alicorns, thus above regular pony folk in every respect), there is traditionally not a large abundance of female ponies in military, law enforcement, or combat roles. I would also like to remind you that the Founders of Equestria were not fighters, they were leaders and politicians. They never physically fought anything except maybe each other, but that is only speculation."

Seraph pointed at Burning Heart, "You, Miss... Heart was it? Miss Heart here is a exception as she has the physique, the talent, and the skill to be a Guardspony. Which is no laughing matter! Before my current employment, I used to be a Guardspony." He glanced down and pinched his slightly chubby flank. "I, However, am not nearly as muscular as Miss Heart." He chuckled before smiling at Talon.

He sipped his tea. "So, I respectfully disagree with you. And could you be a Dear and keep your language appropriate? We are in Public, Old Boy."

Snake interjected, proud of her friend. "I mean, Buckin-A right? Sad to say little Angel here is already occupied." She yawned and stretched, landing one leg around Seraph's shoulders, who rolled his eyes and smiled back at Snake.

Snake smiled and winked good naturedly at Russet. "So don't worry about me pal. You got enough Mare Troubles to begin with."

She swiveled to face the two mares. "No but seriously, quite your bickering."

Snake Eyes made eye contact with Burning Heart, and grimaced in uncomfortable distrust for a moment before turning to Talon. "You almost sound like a cat in Heat."

Seraph snickered before sobering up. "Apologize, that was immature. But I do believe you are both making your little friend rather uncomfortable. If you wish to court him further, I do believe you can do so away from the dinner table hmm?"

Snake eyes licked her lips as Russet dug into the banana "Oh, Dude. Banana Split..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Burning Heart looked at this new stallion who made his own argument on Burning's behalf. Good thing he did. She didn't have too much to back it up. He seemed a lot nicer than Talon, who loved arguing apparently. Burning shrugged it off, not wanting to start any trouble. The mare who came with the new stallion stared at her. She got a really bad feeling from her. Still, no harm was being done. Burning finally got her fruit salad and starting eating away.

"Thanks for helping with the argument, uh... Buck, I didn't get your name did I? This is awkward. And Russet is pretty happy now that he's got his bananas. That does look good, Russ. Mind if I call you Russ?"

Burning eventually backed off from Russet a bit. She felt like she was either embarrassing him or making him uncomfortable. Not a good thing for a first date. I mean, what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of two ponies   A tale of two ponies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of two ponies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next