My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tale of Two Writers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Tale of Two Writers Empty
PostSubject: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:34 am

It was a somewhat odd day for Spell Tome. She was still feeling very shy and wanting to isolate herself from most ponies. But her heart was soaring because of her new marefriend, Bithia. It seemed like she was the only pony she could trust in Equestria. She hardly talked to many others. If they talked to her first, she would try and carry the conversation along, but she would often get very shy and hide herself in her bubble shield.

Spell didn't know what to do today. So she did something that interested her. Reading. She was having a bit of a writer's block, so she figured reading other pony's books would give her some inspiration. So far, it was doing little to no help. She sat at a table alone in the library with books of all sizes and genres scattered around it. She was having fun, but she really wanted to get rid of the Writer's Block.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Rough Draft cantered into the library, feeling incredibly happy. His scarf was flapping loosely at his side, and a book was being levitated by his magic in front of his face. Rough's newest book A Crystal Comeuppance had just been published and welcomed to the library. He gently placed his new book on the shelf, right next to his others. He then turned around and was shocked to see another pony in the library. Rough had been so caught up in his own joy to notice her.

Rough walked over to the table and sat down across from Spell Tome. "Good day." He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Spell Tome eeped and looked over to see a stallion talking to her. She didn't expect somepony to start talking to her. She seemed like she didn't want any attention. Guess this stallion didn't get message. Or Spell was giving the wrong one. She felt like talking to him anyway, even though her voice could barely be heard. Not from being in a library, just from being really shy.

"Oh, um... Hi. I'm... Spell Tome..."

She was so tempted to just create the bubble and shield herself from this stallion. But he seemed to be pretty friendly. Spell always did like having friends. She gave him a small, shy and gentle smile, hoping he would return his name
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Rough Draft smiled weakly, the mare's demeanor making him feel like he invaded her privacy. He smiled a bit stronger once the mare introduced herself. Rough Draft thought it would be polite to return it.

"Ah, a lovely name. You may refer to me as Rough Draft." He said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 am

Spell Tome looked up at the stallion known as Rough Draft. She had seen some of his books around the shelves. She hadn't had the time to read them, but she would love to read one. He seems like a nice pony, and he could be a great writer. A bigger smile showed itself on Spell's face. She was still shy of him, but she was starting to warm up. Good to me more open to ponies. It's how she got her marefriend.

"So... What brings you here, Mister Draft?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:26 am

Rough Draft smiled, always loving any excuse to speak of his writing. "Ah, my latest novel has been given the honour of being inducted into this wonderful library. I was just delivering a copy of it to place on the shelves." He said, smiling, hoping that the other pony would push farther on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Spell Tome smiled even more now that she knew she was in the presence of a writer. And one who actually had a book published and in the library. She knew that she could be in his place one day if she tried hard enough.

"Oh, you have a novel published? That's amazing! I'm honored to be in your presence. Oh, erm, um, I mean... That's great. What is it about? I haven't met many other ponies who write for a living. I only write short stories as a hobby. And it turned out to be my special talent."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:54 am

Rough Draft smiled, loving being buttered up and praised for his writing. "Oh, it is not just one novel." He began to say, "I actually have three published. This is the latest one. I also have a variety of poetry published in different poetry collections." He said, smiling.

"I'm sure your writing is wonderful. I would love to read it one day." He said, leaning in close.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 am

Spell Tome's face lit up even more when she heard this stallion had been published more than once. She was sitting across from a great author! But it got a little uncomfortable when he got closer. She almost went into her forcefield bubble again. She kept telling herself to stop using it. She took a deep breath and tried talking to him normally.

"That's amazing, Mr. Draft. But um, you're a little too close to me. Please, could you go back a little bit? I uh... have problems... talking to other ponies... And have them sitting only inches away from me. Even somepony as amazing as you."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:55 am

Rough Draft cocked his head. "Of course my dear. How rude of me to invade your most personal of spaces." Said Rough, backing away from Spell Tome, then clearing his throat.

"No need for such compliments. I am not such an outstanding pony. I have just been writing for a long time. Odds are with that much written, one or two would be published." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 am

Spell Tome went back to her writing, but stopped midway, looking back at Rough Draft. He was such a kind stallion who appreciated literature. Sounds like a good friend for her. Even though he seemed significantly older than her, but a lot of older and mature ponies liked her back in Canterlot. She dropped her pen and looked back at him.

"If it's no trouble, could you, um, tell me about your stories? Or maybe even give some advice? No offense, but you're probably not the greatest author to live. Sorry... But I'm sure you're high up there, and I thought, maybe I could learn a little?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Writers   Tale of Two Writers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tale of Two Writers
Page 1 of 1