My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Used-to-be-Ave here. and here's my ponysona!

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread Y1Slzu9

Look, he's spoopy!

well, this is my ponysona. S'why i changed my name around. Probably gonna write up an AU-only Application for him soon!

So that's what i do now, float around and do magics. there's a story behind him, but that's for his AU application.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Expression Practice   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 6:23 pm

I drew expression of my "Cruelty Mark Five" characters. it was.. surprisingly fun.
There's no context, it just kinda shows how they feel about each other.

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread V1sueyN

From left to right:
Inty 'Ave' Average, Sunny Weaver, Destiny Seeker, Incandescent, Maressa

Now go pity broken and sad Destiny Seeker.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread WhMFnG6
A young Cloud Drop, a character which is Ave's Grandfoal i plan to use in Next Generation RP. He's got a limp wing, so he can't fly, but he can use it to glide and grab stuff, after a lot of training. He's a lazy Sarcastic kinda guy , but he's a genius with potions and clouds. He can use these little magical potions he has to create clouds which can lift him up or safely bring him down.

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I30Hm2L
Obsidian Heart (Stallion) and Twist Ray (Mare), Twins i plan to play once i'm done with the 'Cruelty Mark Five' . He's an outgoing and happy Mute, very good with precision work. She's a soft spoken and somewhat shy (although not fluttershy shy) Saleswoman. They travel together with a big heavy cart in which they have a buttload of glassblowing equipment. They can walk over hot rocks with little issue due to their heritage.

Last edited by Fantasy Flicker on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 am

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread RiIjETB
Drawing of Pearl Facet to show Enigma, waiting for her approval before finishing it up.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread 6Vk5hgH
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Said it already, will say it again. Love it :)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 11:54 pm

That's amazing omg! Kind of huge but overall amazing!
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread KygmhWa

Obsidian Heart (Stallion) and Malachite Prism (Mare), Twins i plan to play once i'm done with the 'Cruelty Mark Five' . He's an outgoing and happy Mute, very good with precision work. She's a soft spoken and somewhat shy (although not fluttershy shy) Saleswoman. They travel together with a big heavy cart in which they have a buttload of glassblowing equipment, making masterpieces for others or putting on a show!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 6:46 pm

oooh, they look cool :)
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread QNKHjho

Some pose practice and just trying to make my characters look cool. might use some of these as reference. Full size: https://i.imgur.com/qNKHjho.png
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Oh wow, that looks awesome Fantasy! Say, do you have a Deviantart?
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Nope! don't fancy deviantart really. Been there long ago, and it's changed a lot now. Don't feel like spending time to get comfortable with the new system. Any specific reason why you ask?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Ah just so I could watch you/follow your art more ^^ But it's cool, I totally get it :D
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread 7Xt6abq
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread J1AlG5g
Meet Grantisimo. I'm using him on another website.
Their applications are so much more bothersome to fill in in my opinion, but eh.
C'est la vie.

(Don't worry, i'm not quitting this website or anything, i'm just going to two at the same time)

His character application, incase you're interested in attitude and backstory and whatnot.:
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Oooh, colourful
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Yes. He's colourful

and he -hates- it.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Reminds me of streamers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread   Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Flicker's Art Thread
Page 1 of 1