My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a traveler (with Fantasy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

a traveler (with Fantasy) Empty
PostSubject: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Cloud Seeker just opened his little vape shop in Ponyville, Reggae music playing while he cleaned the counter and sorted all the liquids, moving his head to the music. There were a few lounge seats with tables in the middle and a counter in the back of the shop. the shop also had Carpet flooring and some paintings on the wall, A sweet smell went in everypony's muzzles upon entering it.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Attracted by the sweet smell, A very large pegasus made his way inside the strange shop. He went through the door, having to make himself a tad smaller since it was unusual for ponies his size to be around. When he had entered a store he had stretched himself out, his faded green body easily as large as the doorway. The place looked quite relaxed and had a lot of space to also just sit around. It looked pleasant! Pine Forest took a large whiff of the air, ending up coughing once, since the scent was kind strong. He looked around as he stepped a littler further inside.

He came out standing next to one of the benches, but he was far too large to seat himself on it!

Last edited by Fantasy Flicker on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 3:03 pm

"Oohh hello there. Welcome to the Cloudy Shed. here you can vape or just relax!" Cloud said, cleaning the floor behind the counter
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Pine Forest noticed Cloud seeker. "Chill and.. Vape, you say?" He asked. "Wha' is.. Vaping?" he asked, skipping the T for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:19 pm

"Vaping is kind of a new thing. It helps smokers to quit and its like a healthier alternative" He said smiling at him and opening the fridge "Do you want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 pm

"A drink? yeah, sure, wha' you go'?" He asked, going closer to cloud seeker, unwillingly looming over him. "Sounds pretty cool.. so i's... okay and i' makes this nice smell?" he said, his accent obviously thick.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:30 pm

"Ive got Cider, soda and water" He said looking around in his fridge "Oh and yeah, the liquids of those are flavored, thats why it smells like that"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:49 pm

"The liquids of... Cider, Soda and wa'er are flavoured? i-i mean.. i kinda hope they are..." he said, completely oblivious and missing Cloud Seeker's point.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Cloud chuckled a bit "The liquids come in amost every flavor" "By Cider, soda and water I meant the drinks I have here hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Pine Forest blinked and looked. as far as he was concerned.. drinks.. were... liquids? he was horribly confused and slow the the catch.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:18 pm

He chuckled a bit more "No man, calm down and Lean back. Now first what do you wanna drink?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:25 pm

"Oh, a uh, a soda, please!" he said with delight, he loved drinking sodas, they were delicious!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Cloud smiled as he put a glass of soda on the counter where he sat "There ya go man, now whats your name and where do you come from? I havent seen you around here. Im Cloud Seeker"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:38 pm

"I'm Pine-Forus'!" he said, his way of pronouncing it sounding oddly similar to 'ginormous'. something he likely didn't notice himself... "I'm from roddin'ham, but i move around all the 'ime," His thick accent making it nearly inaudible, but it was likely he meant trottingham. He gladly drank his soda.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:40 pm

"Uhh. ok. <im from Cloudsdale, but I moved to Ponyville" He said opening a bottle of water
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:55 pm

"So.. what exactly is that vaping thing you talked about earlier?" Pine Forest asked, still not exactly up to speed with the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 6:19 pm

"Well, Its basically Inhaling the Vapor thats produced when this "liquid" in here gets heated by a coil" "Its made for Ponies to get off tobacco. and I help those Ponies"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 pm

"Uh, Vapour..? Coil?" Pine Forest said questioningly, not really knowing these terms. he shook his head though. "Nevermind, i don't think i'm gonna get it even if you try and explain more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a traveler (with Fantasy)   a traveler (with Fantasy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a traveler (with Fantasy)
Page 1 of 1