My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 5:03 pm

"You bastard," Sprint growled and charged at him. Bella ran in just as Sprint charged and gasped. "No! Don't do this!" She yelled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 5:23 pm

Wicked casually side stepped and slammed the flat of his blade into Sprint's back. He then spoke "This isn't a drunken brawl, Wind Sprint. But it seems I have you at a disadvantage, so let's even the field a bit, hmm?" He chuckled darkly as he removing his armour, and teleported a crystal sword in front of Sprint.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Sprint let out a grunt as the blow landed on his back, whipping back around and taking the sword. "I'm not interested in sword play, I'm interested in beating you into the floor but so be it," He growled, and lunged forward, thrusting the sword so it bit into Revenant's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Wicked roared in pain, but pushed forward. As he did so Sprint's blade went through his shoulder entirely. Now inside Sprint's guard he swung his sword, cutting into the Stallions side. The wound seared and burned because of the necrotic powers of Wicked Heart's sword, and looked and felt like a serious injury. But in reality Wicked had made sure it only looked and felt that way, and it was really just a flesh wound. He roared in pain once more as he threw himself forwards, causing hot blood to splatter across Sprint's face as his blade tore through Wicked's shoulder. Now a few meters behind Wind, Heart staggered to his hooves. He put as little weight on his wounded left leg as possible. "Is that all you have, Captain Sprint?" His tone was mocking and challenging
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Sprint yelled out as Wicked's sword burned into him, shoving the other stallion away and looking to his wound, seeing the lack of blood he pushed it to the back of his mind and turned to face Wicked Heart once again with a glare. "Not even remotely," He growled back, charging forward and locking swords before delivering a swift punch into the dark stallion's jaw.

"Stop this!" Bella screamed, tears running down her face. She couldn't just run out there while swords were clashing about and she felt helpless as to how to make them stop.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:15 pm

Wicked shook his head a bit, looking into Sprint's eyes. He spoke softly, and his voice was full of sorrow "Take care of her Sprint...she needs you." And with that, he twirled Sprint's sword around, causing his own blade to go flying and for Sprint's to lance through his chest and heart. Making it appear as though Sprint had just dealt him a killing blow.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Sprint had a moment of brief confusion before it dawned on him what was happening just a fraction of a second too late, dropping his sword in horror and looking to Bella as she screamed, a flash of bright white throwing him across the hall. The white aura around Bella's horn faded as she stumbled to Revenant and collapsed with a sob as her vision turned black.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:33 pm

His entire body was racked by a fit of coughing as he hacked up some of his own blood. He turned his head weakly "B-Bella...? N...n-no...." his eyes widened, but then quickly shut as he was filled with agony as he tried to pull her closer.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Sprint groaned and picked himself up, shaking his head and looking to where his little sister lay in a crumpled up heap. He saw Wicked Heart reaching for her and ran over. "You idiot, do you have any idea what you've done?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Wicked took a deep breath, he'd done this before, it was an age old tactic "Get her out of here, make sure she and the foal are safe. Use this portal, it'll take you to Ponyville hospital." As he spoke, he used his dark magic to create the illusion of his wounds healing as he moved to his feet. "Now go!!! Don't worry about me!!!"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Sprint didn't need to be told twice, he got Bella on his back and ran through the portal into the hospital where she was taken by doctors and nurses.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 9:50 pm

As soon as Sprint passed through the portal it closed and Wicked collapsed, and began coughing up more blood. "I-I'm s-so...so sorry Bella...I love you."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:09 am

Sprint hardly noticed that the portal closed behind him, more concerned over his sister at the moment. He deposited her with the doctors and nurses, sitting in the waiting room since he wasn't allowed to follow.

Quick walked along with one of the older fillies who Sprint was paying to foalsit while he was gone for a few hours. He wished that he could go to Auntie Prima's but she and Just Heart were gone for however long their trip was, at least he liked his foalsitter well enough.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:20 am

Wicked staggered through the castle, heading for the arcane forge. There was still one way he could save himself and not have to sacrifice anypony to the dark powers, but he needed help as there was no way he could work a forge in this state. He hummed in thought for a moment, this spell would take a lot of his quickly fading magic, but he had nothing to loose. Seconds later there were two distinct popping noises as Wicked teleported both Quick and the crystal lily to him.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:33 am

Quick let out a surprised yelp and looked around, more than a little worried that he was in a completely new place. A very cold place, jeeze, where the hay was he?! He eventually turned around fully, squeaking when he saw Just Heart. "W-What happened?" He asked with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:49 am

Wicked coughed a bit "I-I fear I have m-made a t-t-terrible mistake, y-young master Q-Quick. A-And now I-I am dying...b-but I am not r-ready to go." He slowly limped to the work bench, coughing more as he did so "I-I need your h-help Quick..." He slowly eased himself into the chair, and used his magic to look through the various ores laid out upon the table.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:53 am

Quick slowly walked up. "W-What can I do? I-I'm not even a unicorn," He said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:02 am

"But you possess something many do not, an eye for craftsmanship and a steady hoof, as well as being a quick study." Wicked started speaking more evenly as he used hi magic to suppress the pain. He pulled down a few ingots of some strange and beautiful silver metal.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:06 am

"D-Does my dad know I'm here? Glitz was supposed to be watching me," He said, a little distracted now by the pretty metal. "What do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:09 am

Wicked light the forge with his morn as he spoke, creating a beautiful purple flame that banished the cool arctic air from the room "I need you to take this metal over to the forge, and begin heating it." He smiled a bit at Quick
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:13 am

Quick looked at the metal then at the forge. He was always told not to play with fire, but Just said that he needed his help and helping was a good thing so that meant this was okay, right? He carefully took the metal in one hoof and looked around the tools for something that he could use to put the metal in without burning himself, finding the tongs and quickly using them. "Now what?" He asked after settling the metal in the forge.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:20 am

Heart smiled more, he was sure Quick would love this part. "Now, we must design a wedding ring for your Auntie Prima. And we must incorporate this into it." He said as he set the crystal lily before Quick.He had no clue how to do this part, and suspected anything he drew up would look a bit too evil for Prima's tastes. Quick, however, he had complete faith in.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:27 am

Quick gasped as he saw the crystal lily, eyes sort f glossing over at how beautiful it was. He carefully scooped it up into his hooves and looked it over, giggling at all the colors that glistened as the light hit it just right. "I know just the thing," He said and took the lily over to a work surface he could use.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:33 am

Heart smiled at the young colt,wondering what he and Bella's foal would be like. He tried to fight it, but the blood loss was beginning to take it's toll as his eyes began to droop. It wouldn't hurt to rest for a little bit, right?
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:48 am

Once Quick got into it, it didn't take very long for him to make his vision come to life, not even noticing his cutie mark, a sketchbook with what looked like fashion designs, appearing on his flank. Soon he was finished and covered in a fair bit of soot, presenting his creation to Heart. The metal had been seemingly weaved about in an intricate design with the lily's stem woven in, the lily sitting proudly in the middle, glistening brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next