My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Just nodded and began to speak "As you wish Darling-" but was cut off as the door the Bella's hospital room was thrown open.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Sprint looked at Just for a moment, stunned before his eyes flicked over to Bella and he saw Quick sleeping. "What in Tartarus is going on?" He growled out, glaring at Just.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:11 am

"Oh, you know, just saving the day." Just smiled a bit, and then hummed in thought as an idead jumped into his mind.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:15 am

"But you died... You were all black... Where was my son!?" Sprint demanded.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 4:39 pm

"He was with the other me, the one you nearly killed." Just then when on to explain everything that had happened, and also told him how Quick had gotten his cutie mark while helping Wicked make an evil artifact.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 3:27 am

"But he's the one... You know what, nevermind, I should be happy Quick has his cutie mark," Sprint said with an exasperated sigh and trotted over to look at his son's new mark.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Just chuckled a little, before remembering the ring 'he' had made for Bella. "Bella darling, I have something for you." He smiled a bit
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 6:30 pm

"Hm? What is it?" Bella asked, looking to Just.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 6:42 pm

He smiled as he kneeled, and pulled out a small black velvet box. He slowly opened it, revealing the ring Quick and Wicked had made for her "Would you marry me, Prima Bella?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Bella looked at the ring with wide eyes and smiled, tears forming in her eyes. "Yes, I would love to marry you Just Heart," She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Just smiled, and gently placed the ring on Bella's horn as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Bella sniffled and kissed back, pulling away when Sprint cleared his throat, stepping forward and picking up Quick. "I'm- I'm just going to take Quick and go home now," He said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Just smiled a bit, and crawled into bed with Bella. ""Let's get some sleep darling."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Bella nodded and moved to give him some more room. "Sleep sounds good," She whispered with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)   Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trip With Some Big News (Mistah J)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6