My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A trip to the Crystal Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

A trip to the Crystal Empire Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the Crystal Empire   A trip to the Crystal Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Metal, Starflower and Star Spark just arrived at the Crystal Empire.. they were all super excited about this place
"I cant belive were finally here" Metal said looking around the sights of the Empire. He was so excited being here the first time with his wife and his kid.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Crystal Empire   A trip to the Crystal Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm

"YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!" the young filly squealed as she looked around.

Starflower smiled at the excited duo of her daughter and husband. That's true happiness for her.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Crystal Empire   A trip to the Crystal Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:34 am

Metal lay his hoof on Starflowers back "Are you excited?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Crystal Empire   A trip to the Crystal Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:06 am

"Why wouldn't I be? I have my family with me." she said, matter-of-factually.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Crystal Empire   A trip to the Crystal Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to the Crystal Empire
Page 1 of 1