My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Empire section?

Go down 
+2
TerminalMarch
Doodle Bug
6 posters

Crystal Empire?
Yes definately
Crystal Empire section? I_vote_lcap75%Crystal Empire section? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No because- please post below why you think we shouldn't
Crystal Empire section? I_vote_lcap25%Crystal Empire section? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Crystal Empire section? Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Should there be a sparkleh kingdom put in?
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:40 pm

I vote no, mostly because I don't like the Crystal Empire.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:27 am

No because there isn't much to do there that can't be done someplace else. And, seeing as how we hardly see a crystal pony in the show and here, why bother?
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 pm

I vote yes because we know it as well as any other place we have on here and it opens up another location for people to use and enjoy. on top of that, I think Crystal ponies would be common enough by now that the general public could be visiting to learn a great deal.

if knowledge of the place is the only issue, then it begs the question of why we have Trottingham. The place was only mentioned once if not twice, but we have it and we have a fair few number of RPs there.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:14 am

Six for yes, two for no! Crystal Empire will be created!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:22 am

Dont expect me in there though, I dont like that shiny place xD
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 am

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f27-crystal-empire

Done! And it's fine, anyone who doesn't wish to participate in this section doesn't have to ^^
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:17 am

Oh geez that's a lot of subforums.

Maybe reduce it a little?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 am

Alright, which one isn't really needed? I tried to make sure I got everything ^^' Ponyville has lots of subforms as well!

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Empire

I tried to work off of this, scroll down for each section mentioned. *Didn't think the stadium was really needed.*
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 am

Yeah, but Ponyville...is Ponyville. And even then we had to prune subforums due to nopony using them. Maybe make the Crystal Empire like Cloudsdale and Appleloosa for now, and if locales start being used repeatedly, then put the subforums in?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 pm

:I Yay?
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Empire section?   Crystal Empire section? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Empire section?
Page 1 of 1