My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we add another section?

Go down 
5 posters

Should we add another section for other role-plays
Great Idea!
Should we add another section? I_vote_lcap63%Should we add another section? I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
I'm neutral.
Should we add another section? I_vote_lcap25%Should we add another section? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
No, bad idea...
Should we add another section? I_vote_lcap12%Should we add another section? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Should we add another section? Empty
PostSubject: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:01 am

Have you ever been so tired of pony rp's and just want a little break from it? Well, how about a role playing section that is off the topic of ponies completely? All of our main forum rules will apply! Everything else about the forum (minus this one section) will still be pony based!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:03 am

I honestly have no strong opinion either way. Neither for, nor against.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:09 am

I think this could be cool! :D
It'd be really fun to see everyone's non-pony characters in action I think!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Hmm I have nothing against it but I dont really know what to rp with in that section
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:22 am

One should be careful that such a thing does not eclipse the rest of the forum. That said, I'll be interested to see more characters unrestrained by the MLP setting.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:27 am

After having a bit of time to think about it, I agree. an interesting idea to be sure. as Intel said, we need to make sure it doesn't wind up negating the rest of the forum, but it could also be exactly what this place needs right now.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 5:04 am

Since this got the mass vote for yes, I've added in the section! Be mindful of the rules! https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f32-free-role-play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we add another section?   Should we add another section? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we add another section?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: