My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Amethyst

Go down 
+2
Heathestus
Indigo Surprise
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Old Amethyst - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:41 am

Renny's face went from terror, to a smiling blush, to terror again and finally absolute horror. Not even dropping the tail mane, he quickly lept for the edge of the house and tried to look under, even reach for her if he could.

"PEACH!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:47 am

The crawlspace was eerily quiet. Once Renny stuck his head under, the shrieks and noises ceased. Until a raccoon started scratching Renny's face.

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 am

Renaultar pulled his head back out in a flash, hoofing at his face manically as he attempted to get the offender away.

"DAMN RACOON!" He shook his head to clear him off.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 am

The raccoon eventually leapt from his face and ran back behind the home, leaving Renny with several cuts.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 am

Renaultar chased after the raccoon for a moment to make sure he got the point before moving a few feet down to check the last place he saw Peach.

"Peach? Peach!" He looked around for anything.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:59 am

There was no trace to be found of her. The crawlspace was sealed up with wire mesh, there were no hoofprints left from her own attempts to pull herself out, and even her torn tail had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 am

Renaultar checked about himself several times. That was too real to have been fake. Even the mental image he saved, Celestia bless it, was there. With a bit more looking around, he sighed and thought that maybe he was going crazy. Perhaps he could check inside. Going to the door, he knocked with authority.

"Gaurdpony. Open up!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 am

The door to the home fell off its hinges and into the house. The floor was starting to rot, the furniture was rotten. Dark blotches in the ceiling showed the cause was several bad leaks in the roof. The home was very much abandoned like the erst of the town.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 am

Renaultar blinked and looked inside. Taking a few steps onto the door, he glanced about, intent on looking for any sigh of Peach or whatever it was that could have pulled her in.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:17 am

There wasn't much else to the room. To his front the entrance to a kitchen could be seen, two his left was a stair case and a darkened hallway.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 am

Renaultar didn't like what he saw. It was all abandoned and he wasn't really comfortable with it. He left the house and took a look under it one last time before he resumed his search for the town hall.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am

Just before Renny left, the sound of a mare humming came from inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 am

Renny stopped in place and quickly turned to the humming. Listening carefully, he made his way back to the house slowly, trying to keep an ear on the sound. With caution, he headed back inside, looking for the source of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 am

It may as well have been a completely different house. The living and dining room furniture was clean and pristine. The woodwork shined as if it had just been polished. Two giggling foals ran from the kitchen and up the stairs, and the kitchen itself seemed to be illuminated by the sun shining through the windows, the sun being something Renny hadn't seen since he came to this dreary place.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:21 am

Renaultar looked back outside, then back in. He had to have been losing it. There must have been a drug in the air. Still, he couldn't do much but go along.

"...Hello? Can i talk to the owner of this place?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 am

The mare in the kitchen called out to him. "In here, sir! I can't tear myself away from the stove right at this moment!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 am

Renaultar felt a bit comfortable to hear other life. He quickly made his way to the kitchen to find the mare in question.

"Excuse me Miss, but uh...I think there is something under your house. I saw a pony get pulled under and uh..." He wasn't sure how to continue really.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:41 am

The pink purple maned housewife turned to look at the officer. Her face was the epitome of the female form. And tentacles. Her eyes, nose, and mouth were completely covered in a mass of long wriggling tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 am

Renaultar stared wide eyed at the mare, blinking a few times.

"....I think I should go...." He said before quickly turning and jogging for the door.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:53 am

The house had turned back into the rotted interior it was before. The tentacle mare followed along behind him, making sickening slurping sounds from her mouth while each tentacle spawned a snake head and began hissing.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 am

Renaultar didn't wait to learn much more. He bolted and went for the door and outside at full sprint. It wasn't until he was out in the middle of the street that he looked back.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 am

When Renny turned around he was immediately assaulted with tentacles. They crawled their way down his throat and up is nostrils while others wriggled around his face.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:15 am

Renaultar would have screamed but he couldn't breathe. Whatever it was, he quickly tried to pull away from it in the other direction, pushing his hooves against it with all the force he could muster. If he broke free he would run to whatever exit he could get to that was not blocked, window or door.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:23 am

The mare couldn't stand up to his strength and gave way. Renny's running took him into a little rundown store. Inside an unwashed stallion held a knife to a young mare's throat, and pressed it tighter against her delicate flesh. "One more hoof copper, and she gets it!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:38 am

Renaultar froze in place. What he experienced earlier frightening, but what he saw now terrified him.

"This....can't be real....Please don't...." He trembled in place, taking a step back from him. This one moment in his life was one he did not ever want to relive. His very being was shaken down to the core.

"Please let her go....You can leave, just let her go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Amethyst
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next