My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Amethyst

Go down 
+2
Heathestus
Indigo Surprise
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Old Amethyst - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Icarus Sputtered And tried to pull back. unfortunately, all he managed to do was get his hoof stuck as well, leading to a rather uncomfortable position.

"Hello? Anypony out here?" He called, hoping for both an answer and no answer.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 pm

The web began to rustle and soon the owner of the web crawled down to appraise its new catch. The spider was easily the size of ten ponies.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:28 pm

As the angry grunts and sounds grew louder Silver lied on the ground thinking of some way to get out of this predicament. He decided to look on the ground for something that could help him get away, or at least buy more time. Silver noticed a large shard of glass lieing next to him. He took a deep breath, and put the shard in his mouth, he concentrated on trying to throw the shard at the neck of his pursuer. In a few seconds silver tossed the shard with all of his force at his pursuer.

After Silver had thrown the shard he attempted to get up. This time his attempt was succesful he got up and turned to direction of his attacker. Silver decided to see if his attack had hit or not.

Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Icarus' First thought was 'Well Crap.'

The second thought was to unfold one of his tools quickly. He magically pulled out the first one that came to mind, and, with a couple of snaps, The "Quik Pik," As It's called around the office, Sprang into life.

Wasting no time at all, Icarus threw it at the Oversized Spider, Aiming as well as he could from his awkward angle.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm

The glass fell to the ground and shattered from having simply bounced off the thick fabric that protected the entirety of the pony's body except for its tail and head. It grew even more enraged and reared up on its back legs before reaching out to swipe at Silver with a rusty hook strapped to its hoof.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 pm

The pick lodged itself in on of the spider's eyes. It gave an ear splitting screech and retreated back into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Icarus let out a sigh of relief, even though he lamented the loss of his Pick. Of course, He wasn't about to go after it, but...

Regardless, Icarus pulled a knife from the saddlebags, and tried setting to work on cutting the Spider Thread that held him in place.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Silver just yelled at the top of his lungs. He hoped that maybe if he yelled loudly enough somepony would come by and help him out. Still he wasn't going to go down without a fight, he tried to do an uppercut onto the attacker's face.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 am

Bluefly turned around and ran into the other room, tripping over a table leg. He sat up and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 pm

The spider web eventually tore under the knife allowing Icarus to get free.

----------------

With the pony's head protected by a respirator, the uppercut did more harm to Silver's hoof through pain and only served to enrage the miner even more. It lashed out with a hooked hoof and tore into Silver's side.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Silver yelled in agony. The hoof he did the uppercut with was bleeding, both his side was cut open, and he was hung over. However with all of this pain Silver had an idea, he was going to try playing dead. By this point he had realized that fighting would only bring him pain.

Silver started to breath deeply. He proceeded to fall to the ground as though he were dieing. As he lied on the ground he started to speak "Wha-what is th-this place?" he said in a weak, yet also fearful voice. Silver's eyes started to close slowly. "Ho-how did I get he-here?" He stopped speaking and decided to pretend to subcumb to his wounds. Silver let out a grunt and decided to seal the deal by closing his eye. Silver still was unsure if this would work, or not.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:23 pm

The miner was no bear. It didn't care who or what played dead. In its madness it only saw perfectly exploitable flesh on the ground. In an instant both of its hooks tore through Silver's neck and yanked, pulling out his throat, spilling blood onto the ground and onto the miner's body. It descended into a madness filled fury, tearing off chunks of hide and rending flesh. Meat tore. Bones broke. Organs were cast aside to hang from a nearby lamp post as a decoration for a macabre parade. And blood quietly dripped and seeped from the open wounds and extracted organs and onto the city streets. Another victim of Old Amethyst.

Last edited by Indigo Surprise on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Icarus sighed in relief when the web came away. Knowing that's what he should have done before he started shouting kind of made him blush, but in his defense, How was he supposed to know that Spiders came that big? Not wanting to risk another run-in with the giant monster, Icarus tried as quietly as possible to move around the web and continue through the Dark, Misty Woods.

[Silver's got the BAD END.]
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm

The lamp burned brightly, keeping the lashing tentacles of darkness at bay. Up ahead in a bush, something glinted in the lamp's rays.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Icarus paused, already fearful due to the 10 times his size Spider. So, instead of walking toward this Glinting thing, Icarus called out, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:53 pm

It didn't move. It just sat there low to the ground, waiting for somepony to come by.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Icarus inched closer, Picking up a pebble with Telekinesis, and tossing it at the Mysterious object, hoping to prove if it wasn't a Deathtrap or whatnot.

[ICCY used PEBBLE on MYSTERIOUS OBJECT]
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm

The pebble flew into the bush and suddenly the object jumped up with a loud SNAP. The hidden bear trap had had destroyed its host.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Icarus jumped when the Trap Snapped, leaving him to try to catch his breath as his heart calmed down. He inched closer, Taking extra care to watch his step, to make sure that he didn't step on any more Beartraps. He Walked around the bush, now scanning the sidelines vigilantly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Several more traps were hidden in the undergrowth, some along the sides and others directly in his path. After several minutes of quiet a loud shriek sounded from the canopy and the trees began to shake.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm

With a single thought, Icarus' Knife went to the ready. He wasn't sure how much something like that would do him, but, he'd rather save the Quick Axe for a later time, and the only other tool he had, a Hammer, wasn't big enough to be of any use, if the Size of the spider was anything to go by. "Who's there?" He called out, Looking around in the Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

The spider dropped down in front of Iccy with the pick still lodged in her eye and raised a leg up to squash him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Icarus Saw the leg coming down, and knew he had a split second to react. So, instead of rushing backwards Toward the Beartraps he had no chance in navigating with a spider on his tail, he instead Ran forward, And Tried go Grab and yank the Pick out of the Spider's head. It wasn't likely to kill it, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 am

The spider leg thundered into the ground where Icarus was just standing, sending dirt and leaves flying everywhere. The additional weight on the pick caused the eye wound to tear more, causing a gallon of fluid to gush out onto the ground and onto Icarus. The spider slapped Icarus away, sending him hurdling into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Amethyst
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next