My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Amethyst

Go down 
+2
Heathestus
Indigo Surprise
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Old Amethyst - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 am

Renaultar blinked, stared, and blinked again. The sight before him was not the pony he thought it was, yet....

He turned and walked away.

At least for a few feet before he stopped to think.

Alright Renny, think. You show up in a town that has a lot of dissapearing ponies, seems haunted and intent to kill you. This is the second pony you know to show up without any good reason at all. And not moments ago you relived your worst nightmare again....

With that line of thought sorted in his mind, he went back to 'Blue' with the intent to ask some questions.

"....Who are you, really? Are you some crazy figment of my imagination?" The thought occurred to Renny that maybe he was losing himself with the stress going on but he didn't think himself that incompetent.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 am

The bedspread was surprisingly clean, despite the blood stains. Suddenly a sharp pain came from Loyal's back left leg. The disembodied head had latched on to it.

Blue looked over 'herself' and answered in deadpan. "Well if I am a figment of your imagination, you've got one hell of a fucked up mind for having fantasies about me as a mare."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 am

Renaultar punched at the bars hard, breaking into a very angry rage. "I don't have time for this horse manure! Who are you!? What are you?! Are you just some thing sent to try and kill me or make me hate myself!?"

Renny surprised even himself as he felt anger and depression pour out of him. He really didn't know if he should believe even himself. But the situation was too perfect. His best friend now being an object of his desire. It was too much.

He let out a laugh. "I bet...I bet you are here to just make me want you but worry about my respect to my 'friend'. And then you would die or something, wouldn't you? Just like Peach, and just like....that poor filly...." He gritted his teeth and kicked the cell again. With a exuasting sigh, he shook his head and looked back up to this pony.

"...What are you?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:42 am

"OW! The..." Loyal looked at the head on her leg. Any disbelief or shock over the fact that the head was autonomous was over powered by the AH GET THIS OFF ME factor. Using her back left leg, she slammed the head against the corner of the leg, repeatedly until her leg was free. Then she grabbed the back of the head and threw it out of the window.

If she was successful, she would then check up on how much damage the head caused to her leg.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:42 am

Blue was aghast. His/her initial reaction, as it always is, was to make fun of Renaultar for being stupid when he should just do the obvious, which to him/her was to get him/her the hell out of the jail cell. However after seeing his tirade, he/she softened a bit. "Renny... what has this place done to you? All it did to me was turn me into a mare... but you... it looks like you've been to Tartarus."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:46 am

The head held firm for several kicks until its smashed in teeth finally gave way and it flew across the room. It was already hopping toward Loyal by the time she picked it up and chucked it out. Several moments later it hopped right back from outside.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 am

Renaultar had a mixed expression of pain, fear, and confusion. He wanted to believe him/her. "...I have been through hell, and all of it was just so CONVENIENTLY made JUST. FOR. ME."

He bucked at the bars before stomping on the ground and letting his body droop in surrender. "....I'll let you out...But...." He looked up to the mare, eyes narrow. "I am WATCHING YOU." He glanced around for a key, and figured it would be in the cell block office. He looked around to find it, but not before peeking his head at her again.

"...And i don't mean watch you like THAT if you know what i mean..."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 am

Loyal looked at the head blankly, before smiling. "Okay, then. I was worried, just for a little bit there."

Then she stomped on the skull's forehead. Then she did it again, and again, and again.

"I feared-" STOMP "-that I-" STOMP "-wouldn't be-" STOMP "-able to-" STOMP "-kill you-" STOMP "-properly!"

Then she picked up the remains and threw it out the window again, this time trying to see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 am

He/she called back after him. "I'm sure you will." After a few minutes of searching no key was found and the sun had set completely, leaving no source of light left in the main building. Blue called out again. "You know, this door opens inwardly, with a good buck you could probably force it open!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:09 am

the head was very much in pieces now, with several parts flying and sticking to the walls. When the icky bits were tossed out, Loyal saw that the window was now at ground level and that the head bits mixed with the shards of broken glass from the window. Loyal had the most absolute perfect few of the street and the few local shops that occupied it.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Renaultar approached the bars, looking at 'Blue' wish suspicion the whole time. He didn't know if he should trust anything, but he had so little to work with. With a strong buck, he hit the bars with full force and broke through, leaving the path open. He moved to let Blue lead herself out.

"There is an office up ahead. You get to lead the way and I'll tell you where to turn."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Blue frowned. "Alright, but I'm keeping my tail down." As he/she moved to get out the flickering light bulb burst and she found herself being grabbed by the neck from behind with a knife firmly placed on her throat as the mare murderer materialized out of shadows behind her. "We meet again copper. How about I add another to the body count?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 am

Renaultar felt himself freeze in place again. His eyes going wide. It wasn't just fear that took hold of him this time. It was rage.

"You....YOU! Don't you even DARE! If you even THINK to hurt her i will OBLITERATE YOU!" He screamed and stamped his hooves, daring to take a step forward. While rage took over, he was terrified at the possibility of living through this again.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 am

The pony's teeth practically glittered in the dark, as well as the knife. He was just about to cut her throat to prove the point that no matter what Renaultar does, somepony will die anyway. But then the shade found itself off balance and slammed onto the floor. Though Renny couldn't make anything out in the dark, the solid thumps of a blunt object hitting a pony's body was heard, until it stopped with the loud pang of metal impacting concrete and the curses of the pony with that object in its teeth as they vibrated horribly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 am

Renaultar tried to get closer to see what was going on and carefully approached, trying to see if he could get in and grab the mare before getting out.

"Grab onto me and get out of there!" He said, trying to feel around while being careful of how vulnerable he was.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 am

Blue spits the monkey wrench out of her mouth, only to have it land on Renny's searching hoof. "Bastard disappeared!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 am

Renaultar recoiled at the wrench. He immediatly drew back and moved out of the cell. Part of him was relieved that this mare was alright, but still he did not trust them.

"...Into the hallway...And follow my directions." Renny said with more authority and less than friendly tone. He was glad she couldn't see his face because he was conflicted more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am

The wrench scraped as Blue picked it back up and placed it in her saddle bag. She pauses to make sure her tail is lowered and cloak covers her rear before walking out in front of Renny. "I'm coming, I'm coming..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 am

It was too dark for Renny to see anything anyway so he simply listened to her moving in front of her. He gave her the directions at each turn until they made their way back to the office.

Once there, Renny tried to avert his eyes from the mare, instead looking to the dead mare he set down. Depression and confusion was clearly on him.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 am

Blue stared at the dead mare on the couch. "Um..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:11 am

Renaultar winced, and glared back at Blue. "I don't expect you to understand...Just...." He turned his head away from the mare that apparently was his friend. There was so much going on here, he couldn't even begin to piece himself back together.

Without warning, Renaultar sobbed, putting his head on the couch before the mare and covering his head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:55 am

Blue sighed and placed a hoof on his shoulder. "Hey... whatever happened, you couldn't have had anything to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 am

Renaultar smacked the hoof away. "Don't touch me! You...I'm not sure i even know you. You could be another trick. I shouldn't have even helped you. You'll just die and torture me some more. I can't believe it....But i can't let it go." He said, gently brushing the dead mares cheek.

His eyes were losing focus, hardly able to keep his mind straight. Renny was not very stable.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 am

Blue jerked the hoof away. "Renaultar... I want to help you. We just... we just need to get out of here... go back to Manehattan."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 am

Carefully, Loyal climbed through the window, hoping not to cause harm to herself. Resting her feet on solid ground, she decided to look around for any forms of life. She thought she heard a scuffle and decided to head over there, as swiftly and as silently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Amethyst
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next