My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Gears and Magic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Icarus blushed a bit, putting the Bottle of Champagne up in the cupboard. "... S-So, u-um... A-Anything I c-can g-get you?" he repeated, feeling foolish on not having anything better to say.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Ticky watched her cousin leave. She winced at the sight, feeling a bit more alone in the company of Iccy. She still did not know him very well. Ticky looked at the ground for a long while, not saying much.

After a bit of silence and uneasy looking about, Ticky looked up to Iccy, softly smiling and giving him big puppy eyes.

".....One more?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Oh, that wasn't fair. That wasn't fair at all. B-But... Y-Your cousin... only o-one..." he tried to protest, but his resistance crumbled rather quickly.

With a quick glance to see that, indeed, White Woods HAD left, Icarus nodded. "A-Alright. B-But ONLY o-one." He said, getting the bottle down and pouring them both a glass.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 am

Ticky bounced in her seat as another glass was poured. She eagerly took it and leaned back to drink it down. As quickly as it was poured, it was gone.

She hiccuped before letting out a soft belch. There was enough sense of humility in her that she blushed and giggled. "Thanks....Mister Gear."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:43 am

Icarus downed his glass as well, Making a face at the taste. The reason the bottle was untouched was that he didn't actually care for the drink. Still, It was impolite to refuse a gift.

"P-Please, C-Call m-me I-Icarus, please..." He asked, Re-Corking the bottle. "N-Not nearly o-old enough t-to be called M-Mister." Cracking jokes already? Sheesh, Iccy old boy, You've got a lower tolerance than you thought.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 am

Ticky was also starting to feel it. She did not have such a tolerance for alcohol. She had not drank so much in her lifetime to really be able to handle too much of it. Already she was feeling a bit more comfortable. Her posture showed it as she lounged in her seat a bit more.

"Mmkay...So...Where did you get those wings?" She peered at them, not sure what to make of them.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:44 am

Icarus smiled. "I-I made them! M-My I-Inventor's m-mark, if you w-will." He explained, grinning. he spread them out, looking at them. "S-Spent many a n-night working on th-these."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:17 am

Ticky looked at them, a bit curious. Normally she did not have much care for things mechanical, but to be able to fly from your own set of wings....

"....Do they work?" She asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:24 am

Icarus nodded again, his grin Growing. "O-Of c-course! W-Watch..." He said, Jumping up and using the wings to hover in place, smiling as he did so. "T-Tahdah!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:32 am

Ticky had a slight interest from the start, but now that she saw it in action, she couldn't hide the smile that beamed on her face now. "Oh wow. They work amazingly. It's like...the real thing..." She blushed as she realized she got a little excited and deduced that the alcohol might be assisting her.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:35 am

Icarus landed a little wobbily, blushing. "T-Thank you... He said, rubbing the back of his head. He sat down, folding his wings back up. "S-So... u-um..." He fumbled at what to say.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:40 am

Ticky fumbled a bit with her empty glass. She was feeling a bit odd now. The conversation seemed to start up and stop so quickly.

"....So...you must be pretty...well off since your a creator and all...."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:56 am

Icarus nodded embarrassedly. "I-I'm p-pretty w-well o-off... y-yeah..." He said, looking down. He felt Guilty for being Rich.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 am

Ticky sensed he may have upset him. She cringled inwardly, not wanting to be thrown out for upsetting any pony. There had been enough ponies giving her trouble when she could not do much about it.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I can leave..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:42 am

Icarus started to panic. "N-No! N-No-no-n-no... D-Don't g-go..." He nearly pleaded. "N-Nopony r-really v-visits..." he admitted weakly, looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Ticky blushed and smiled a little. She never thought of herself as welcome company. It made her feel comfortable again.

Just as Iccy might think things were getting settled, Ticky held out her glass again between two hooves and gave him that look again. "...So...Is it okay if i got some more?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 am

Iccy blinked a bit. Oh no. Oh no no no. No. "W-Well... I-I a-already p-promised y-your c-cousin, a-and I-I b-broke t-that, b-but..." He said, already fumbling for an Excuse. He already knew he couldn't turn down Ticky, He just hoped she didn't realize that he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 am

Ticky frowned and lowered her glass in defeat. She sighed and sat back. "Oh...Okay...." She said dissapointed. Looking at the floor, she looked like she was denied her lifes love. If only she could have something more to drink.....
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh, No fair. No pony had the right to look that Sad. Ever. Icarus sighed, and looked down. "... W-Well... I-I s-suppose S-Since I-It'll s-sit t-there a-anyway..." He said weakly, Already getting the bottle down.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 am

Ticky beamed and smiled wide as the bottle was taken down. She just about yanked it from Iccy as she poured herself another drink and consumed it. This time though, she kept a hoof on the bottle, keeping it in her proximity.

"Thanks...Icarus." She smiled. She finally began to feel like she could loosen up. "...So...how hard is it to make those wings?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 am

Icarus smiled weakly seeing her down the liquid. Yep, That cousin of hers was gonna kill him. "N-Not too h-hard. S-Still, I-I've only d-drafted a s-set f-for t-the G-Grand Admiral..." He paused a moment. "T-Ticky... D-Do you w-want a p-pair?" He asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 am

Ticky was rather surprised to hear him say that. She blushed and cringed at the very generous offer. "That...sounds like the most incredible thing anyone has ever offered me....But i couldn't accept something so great...I shouldn't...." She said humbly before pouring another glass again.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 am

Icarus blushed, looking down, before looking back up and weakly holding his glass out. "C-Could I have a g-glass?" He asked, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 am

Ticky blinked, having forgotten herself. She blushed and poured a glass for Iccy before drinking down her glass and refilling it again. She hardly had any modesty when it came to drinking. She was obviously being influenced by it too as her head was slowly bobbing about as she hiccuped.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:45 am

Icarus lifted his glass in a toast before downing it, hiccuping slightly. O-Oops! -hic- S-Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Gears and Magic
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next