My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Gears and Magic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Behold, The Great age of Alchemy!

The once Forbidden art was Re-awakened, Creating a boom in Technology! Cities Stretch toward the sky, Zeppelins and other flying machines Zip between towns, Centered around the Crowning jewel of Equestria, the Remade Castle of Her Majesty, Queen Celestia.

Inventors are Practically Nobility, Much to the Distain of other Nobles. Ponies that Show a Talent for Inventing Are quickly introduced to many aids. Though, as a Test, They are told they need to invent ONE thing, one brand new thing, or, Remake another thing, but better.

Other ponies still deal with their other jobs normally. There are Several Out-croppings of the city that, to put it simply, Deal with Crops. And, If you really wanted to, There were Maintenance Hatches that could get you ANYWHERE in these towns.

Of course, With this increase of Technology, The bad happened as well. Skypirates, after Experiencing a Shocking rise after the ease of Skyward Bound Vehicles, preyed constantly on merchant ships, Leaving many Ponies to form "Her Majesty's Royal Airfleet," In an Attempt to slow down the Attacks.

And now it begins...

-------------------------

Icarus was exploring Around What many called Lower Ponyville. As unusual as that was, Icarus didn't mind. In fact, he rather enjoyed Going around. The only sign he was an Inventor were the Wings strapped onto his sides, Making him a Technical Alicorn. But, in all essence, (And, the essence he preferred,) Was that he was just a normal Unicorn. Sure, his clothes may have been a little nicer, Maybe, Maybe not. Regardless, He loved walking down here. Refreshes the mind, Allows for new Ideas to pour in.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 pm

A pony, sheltering herself in an alley from the busy street, winced away at the loud sounds and clusters of ponies that passed by. She had a worn down saddle basket on her side filled with flowers, one of which was floating out in front of her as she mumbled softly to the passing ponies.

"Flowers?....Anypony? Only a...bit for one flower..." She could hardly be heard over the sounds of the street, and winced away when things got loud or large groups of ponies came close.

To most she was a beggar, looking to make a few bits. Her mane was a mess to add to her appearence of poverty. The only things she had with her was her flower basket and some cheap worn down earmuffs around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 am

Icarus smiled softly as he heard the voice. "T-Ticky, I-Is that you?" He called out, Looking for the shy little pony. He moved through the crowd to where he thought he heard her.

Last edited by Iccy Gear on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nickname Change.])
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 am

Tickyclock barely managed to hear it, but she recognized her name. She reacted by shying away into the ally a little to look about where the owner of the voice came from.

"...Hello?" She said out to no one, not really sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 am

Iccy finally burst through the crowd, Clothes more than a little Wrinkly. Not that he cared.
"T-Ticky! There y-you are..." He sat down to catch his breath. "H-How's the f-flower business?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:07 am

Ticky winced at seeing a pony charging toward her, but she relaxed a little as he was a familiar sight. At least there were some ponies she didn't mind seeing again.

"Oh...Hi Iccy...Its been...mostly the same.....Did you want to buy some?" She said trying to force a smile through her uncertain frown. A flower was held out to him with her magic.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:14 am

Iccy smiled back, nodding. "I t-think I'll b-buy m-more than o-one t-today... I-It m-makes m-my home... w-warmer, I t-think." He said, Bringing out a small bag filled with bits. "W-With T-Tip, o-of c-course." He said with a smile, placing the bag at Ticky's feet.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 am

Ticky had to smile. She knew he was just trying to be nice, but she really needed some bits. Iccy had been her only customer for the last few days.

"Iccy...Thank you.." She took out several flowers for him and hovered them over to him before taking the bits. She hoped that no pony tried to mug her today.

"I...hope that you enjoy them...I picked them myself..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 am

Icarus gave a broad smile, gently placing the flowers in a pouch, the heads poking out. "How c-could I not e-enjoy t-them?" He asked, giving a smile. "A f-friend p-picked them. W-Worth e-every p-penny." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:40 am

Ticky blushed and kicked at the ground. She never had someone say such nice things about her. Usually she was too busy trying to make a living or be driven to hiding in alleys with all the crowds and....mechanical clocks or anything about that reminded her of them.

"T-thank you....There are not so many flowers in the city lately..." She looked about, not really sure how to proceed. It had been a while since she got to have any lengthy conversation.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:47 am

Icarus nodded with a sigh. "U-Unfortunately... F-Flowers a-are b-becoming a r-rarity..." He sighed, looking down. "T-Thank you f-for w-working h-hard t-to get t-them... S-Sometime, I-I s-should g-get you a m-meal on m-me." He said, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:25 am

Ticky smiled again at hearing that. This stallion was being so kind to her, she was almost getting suspicious. Food though, was something she could really use.

"That would be great. I don't get much food lately..." She said before digging at the ground again. The nervous feeling was returning to her at how nice he was being.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 am

Iccy's mouth dropped. He was sure there had to be something down here to help...

"N-Not much f-food? W-Why n-not?" He asked, tilting his head. "I-Isn't t-there s-something d-down here f-for f-food for those w-who need it?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 am

Ticky backed up a step. She was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. "Umm...Well some...some ponies there I just...don't want to be around..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:53 am

Icarus noted the step, and cursed himself. "R-Right... S-sorry..." he stood up and gave Ticky what he hoped was a disarming smile. Probably turned out more of a grimace. "I-If you n-need a-anything, l-let me k-know, O-Okay?" he said, bowing a bit and heading back toward the upper levels.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:02 am

"O-okay..." Ticky said and watched him go. She shook her head and let some hair fall down in front of her face to help cover some of the tears welling up in her eyes. She wished she were not so afraid so much.

Ticky retreated to the back of her ally, having very little flowers left to sell now anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:23 am

Icarus turned right around. "A-Almost f-forgot!" He pulled out a small Necklace, With an emblem of Iccy's Cutie mark. "T-The guards of t-the u-upper levels m-make me g-give t-these out t-to p-ponies I w-want t-to visit m-me... A m-mark of f-friendship..." He didn't see Ticky's tears, Thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 am

Ticky eeped and did her best to hide her tears. "Umm...Thank you..." She magicked the necklace over to herself and put it over her head carefully.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:32 am

Icarus smiled. "Y-You're my f-friend. I-If t-there's a-anything I c-can d-do, L-Let m-me know, A-At once." He said, nodding his head. He then sighed. "S-Sorry I-If I s-scared you e-earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 am

Ticky could feel her tears recede a little. She was getting a bit more comfortable. But as fate had it, just as she was about to look up at him, a loud gong sound could be heard.

It was noon. The clock tower had sounded. Ticky screeched and quickly turned on the spot to run deep into the alley at full speed, dropping her basket of flowers behind her.

Physical pain and overwhelming patterns of time overwhelmed her head as she hoofed it down the alley. She didn't even see the brick wall that met her at the other end.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am

Iccy blinked, curious as to what the display was about. That curiousity took a Decidedly long jump to the back of his mind before Ticky hit the Wall. "T-TICKY!" Soon, Icarus was running to pick up Ticky. "T-Ticky, Y-You o-okay?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 am

Ticky was on the ground, clutching her head that was now not just running with numbers and time, but with real pain and a small scrape.

She moaned in pain and mumbled to herself, citing off the time and other things that were incoherent. If she knew Iccy was there, she did not acknowledge him.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 am

White groaned. "A couple of seconds off, I see," she muttered, glancing at the giant clock that towered over the city. She had joked before that it was sometimes 'fashionably late' but the discrepancy was enough to be rather annoying. At least it didn't...

...cause her to run directly into brick walls, like the one just ahead of her. She sighed. Tickyclock, again. Walking up to the fallen pony, she looked down at her. "Hey, cousin, get up, you crazy mare. Don't want some creep using a prick more upright than his morals around here. Come on." She prodded her with a hoof. Then she noticed Icarus.

"Oh, hello there."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 am

Iccy was about to get help when White woods appeared, as it almost seemed, out of nowhere.

"A-Ah... H-Hello."

He looked at the fallen Ticky, worry in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:22 am

Ticky moaned to herself, wincing and mumbling numbers still. She winced at her cousins prodding. If only she had gotten on her ear muffs she had in time. Like this she was a vegetable. At least for a few minutes. If it were not for the fact that her cousin was here to help her survive, she probably would be in that hospital still with the ponies in white coats.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of Gears and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Gears and Magic
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next