My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inspirational Gears (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elix

Elix

Inspirational Gears (open) Empty
PostSubject: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Clockwork was in the library, browsing from two distinctive genres, anatomy of ponies and animals, and advance mechanical manuals and books. CW was looking for inspiration for a new invention, one that could be redesigned to fit any situation, plus she loved to fill her mind with ideas to temporary fill the void of being alone, could be her own fault, can't make friends if your busy tinkering away, right? she lied on the floor near one of the book selves and began to read an interesting book about machines used to replace vital organs.

hm, this might acually help recreate more life-like machines.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:28 am

Life was reading one of the original books of pony anatomy. He turned the page to see the same pony from the cafe in the Market District. He was pretending to read the book looking at her. He saw that she was really into reading a book she was holding.

Organ-Machine replace? what could she be working on?

He tried to read the cover of the book she was reading, with his book now on the table he was sitting at and squinting at her, or so what other ponies believed he was squinting at.

He got up and started to trot over to her to ask what was she trying to work on, since the subject of the book interested him. (he's a doctor)

Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:39 am

CW was unaware that a familiar face was in the library with, well untill he began to aproach her. she lifted her head to who could be aproaching her only to see it to be the artist from her visit to Manehatten to pick up more parts for her inventions.

"why if it isn't the artist from the Cafe'. what brings you here to my home town of Ponyville? or is this your home as well?"

She asked, trying to be nice, but asumed he had a question to ask her as couriosity just seemed to radiate from him.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:40 pm

He saw her lift her head up. He heard a question but took a while for him to process it.

"hhmmm? Oh my home is at the Hospital. I was in Manehattan for a surgery on a special patient, but, what's with the book you're reading? I've never heard of such a thing!"

He was quite intrigued by this manner of medicine.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 pm

"oh a surgen i take it. Well I'm just trying to find some inspiration for some inventions. this Book talks about how in modern day, we have the knowledge and technology to replace most of our vital organs with mechanical parts. like a device that can simulate the heartbeat of our hearts or even replace missing limbs like wings or hooves. I'm hopping to use this knowledge to build more realistic robots and tinker toys. Imagine, a robotic pony with the abilities to perform simple task."

CW explains happily before sinking her head back down.

"just it seems almost impossible to make a resinable sized machine to reproduce the function of a brain. if i could recreate that, i might make a name for myself just for that, let alone all the inventions i can base upon a mechanical brian."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:42 pm

On one side, life was shocked hy the horror of this devilry, while on his most mischievous side, he was starting to think of wacky experiments. He started to have a small 'mind battle' with himself and his dark side won.

"you know the hospital is a great source of..." he broke out looking around to see if anypony was listening in, "subjects..." he whispered into her ear. "I could maybe help you out with this 'problem'" he said with a dark sly grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:56 am

CW looked at him with a cncerning look before giving off a small smirk. subjects hm? could help make a mechanical brain, maybe even some hard to recreate organs, but seems a bit dark and mysterious.

"might i know the name of the doctor so willing to help me with such a hard task? I'm Clockwork, C.W. or Gears for short."

She saidwith a smile as she offereda hoof for him to shake if he accepts it.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 am

"Im Life, ironic I know" He chuckled a little at the idea. He put out his hoof to shake hers. "Nice to meet you!" He said still with his devilish grin.

He had never wired on suck medicine and mechanics like this. But he didn't care even if he was performing things so taboo to the medicine world, he would lose his practitioners license.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 pm

"ironic indeed."

She smiled and began to put the books she was reading away. she always wanted to try to fuse her mechanical ideas with biological beings, but who would be crazy enough to volenteer for such a thing.

"so for these experiments should we start on simpleto replicated organs and limbs and move up to the brain, or just dive right into thrying to duplicate a mechnical brain and nervous system?"
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Life thought about it for a while.
"hmmm... We should first try something like a wing, then move to robotic nerve and nerve reattachments, then we know the basics of what we are doing and try the brain" Yeah, life was confident about his decision.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm

"hm, true, well with your help, i'm sure we can acomplish this. who knows, we might inovate the way medicine and surgery is done."

CW smiled and began to head out, nodding at Life.

"so I guess i'll meet you at the hospital, i just have to stop by my hoise and pick up my tools and parts."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm

"Alright..." He said watching her leave the library. hhhmmm... he looked at the rack she was taking books off and took a few to borrow. I'll read these another day... he thought to himself.

He finished his duties there and started to trot to the Hospital to prepare for their plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Gears (open)   Inspirational Gears (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspirational Gears (open)
Page 1 of 1