My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 pm

She breathed in a few times, trying to calm down as he held her hoof held ready to deck the poor filly. "Isn't that cute Flippy? Death Merchant wants to use his blood bits to buy me a pretty little suit to protect you, but you want to know a secret. If you were another dealer trying to get in on his money. He have to killed in your bed while you slept, or throw your body in the river, or sense your so well known. He would drill a hole pass the sewer line and fill it up with cement so they couldn't find the body." Flippy looked over at the colt with fear as she stared at Talon, crying a bit as she whispered she was sorry. Talon then heard Green Bolt run his mouth.

She looked over at Green Bolt with a controlled expression of anger at what he saying to her. She held the pony by the coat in the front, lifting her up as she turned to Green Bolt. "I'll hit whoever I want for whatever damn reason I want. I don't care if it's 'wrong' or who is at fault. She trained the damn dolphins. As their leader she pays just like they got a hoof to the face."

She threw her to the ground, letting her run away as she walked over and poked Green Bolt's chest. "Look here Delivery Colt. This is who I am. Angry and stubborn. So you should either stop me or let me do it. Don't try to ague with me about what's 'right' and 'wrong'. You don't know a damn thing about me or anything. So don't think those wings let you see a higher perspective." She breathed out again, adjusting her hat. "Just don't get in my way, or I'll deck that handsome face of your's and.." She turned sharply to Suspicious Package. "That goes for your handsome face to. I'll make it so nopony will want to do business with the face surgery I'll do ya."

She nods, confident she made her point, or lack therefore. "So shut up and let's do something that's less boring then this."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:06 am

"No, don't treat her well and buying suits for her because she's beating the tar out of a dolphin trainer!"

"But if she gets a new suit she might stop..." Package mumbled to himself. He walked closer as Green Bolt yelled at Talon, until she took a few deep breaths and let the trainer go.

"Isn't that cute Flippy? Death Merchant wants to use his blood bits to buy me a pretty little suit to protect you, but you want to know a secret. If you were another dealer trying to get in on his money. He have to killed in your bed while you slept, or throw your body in the river, or sense your so well known."

"Ey! Don't-ah forget it..." She's not gonna just stop anytime soon...

"He would drill a hole pass the sewer line and fill it up with cement so they couldn't find the body."

As she said this, Flippy looked at him with extreme fear in her eyes, the type that he hated more than anything... He frowned as he looked back for a second, but then coughed a bit and looked in a different direction, a pang of pain hitting his stomach. I would never kill anyone. Sure I have some more dangerous "fee collecting" techniques when I'm dealing with the scum I'm around all day, but never to an innocent. But if she had been cheating me out of my money, I wouldn't give a second thought about hiring someone to go after her... No, stop thinking... Dandelions, dandelions are good. And birds, I like birds... He took a deep breath and looked back to the scene, with Talon and Green Bolt yelling at eachother.

He looked after the dolphin trainer as she ran away from the trio, and then looked back to Talon just as she got to him.

"That goes for your handsome face to. I'll make it so nopony will want to do business with the face surgery I'll do ya."

Suspicious Package gulped. He hadn't doubted that she was vicious, but now that he had seen it for himself...well, he was scared. But why am I scared? I've dealt with worse... "Uh...huh...alright then..."

"So shut up and let's do something that's less boring then this."

Package looks up and around at the handful of pony observers still there, noting a security guard coming towards them from the far end of the stadium. "Um, yeah...that's one thing we can agree on... Where to?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:56 am

Green Bolt took a loud sigh of hate. He always hated ponies like this, always so angry, quick to beat any pony that slightly got in their way. He hated them more than anything else actually. The situation made him sop angry that he could probably flip the stadium over. But he contained his anger and didn't let it show It's better to be calm... he thought.

"Let's go to the park, not the carnival, but the park right outside of it. IT's actually very pretty, I practiced most of my agility stunts there as a young colt." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Talon shook her head with disgust at Green bolt. The colt was steaming with anger, yet here stood trying to be the bigger colt or some dumb sense of 'way to act' he was shoved by his likely overbearing mother and demanding daddy. She adjusted her hat as she noticed the guard coming, if the colt knew what he was doing. He didn't even have armor or anything. Likely some rent-a-guard.

Talon turned without a word to Suspicious Package as she walked towards the park. "Yeah. Yeah. The park sounds real fun. I always take my naps there." Her tone leaking bits of disappointment that they didn't give a more exciting venue idea, but she didn't care really. She had learned ponies were the same where ever you go, or whatever you do. Weak.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:13 am

"Let's go to the park, not the carnival, but the park right outside of it. It's actually very pretty, I practiced most of my agility stunts there as a young colt."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go there..."

He glanced again at the guard who was walking closer, but Suspicious Package didn't think he'd be able to do anything to the them as long as Talon was around...but whether that was good or bad was hard to tell.

He looked back at his two...acquaintances...just as Talon turned to him. Woah, why'd she turn to me? No, no stop worrying, it's just by chance... Gah, she's getting to me.

"Yeah. Yeah. The park sounds real fun. I always take my naps there."

"Alright then..." He followed after Talon as she started heading out, glancing back a second to make sure Green Bolt was ok before turning back to face front.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:29 am

Green Bolt started trotting after the two ponies. I hate almost getting in trouble, and this mare's is pushing it real hard.

"Here, this picnic table seems good!" He hovered over to the picnic table and sat down at it politely.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm

The group walked from the carnival which left the guard on the border line they had passed a few moments ago. He had planned to throw them out, but it seems they let themselves out. Slightly disappointed he sighed while removing his hat. One day he would be able to prove himself worthy of a carnival guard. Today was not that day it seems.

Brewing in her own head she sat at the picnic table with distant look as she just looked at the 'art' they wrote all over the gum stuck table. The park was quiet, for it lacked ponies and the place had peaceful quiet with a few sounds of the city in the distant.

Talon looked up at Green Bolt, making frown as she fought herself inside for a few moments before standing up, then sitting down again before eyeing Package again. "Look!" She slammed her hooves in the table."They're angry at me not you two. Go back to the carnival and go blow each other for all I care. Your probably sick of my shit by now. Sorry about messing your day up." She turned her head out to the park, remembering when she met the damn guard here. By the sisters he was too much of a goody hooves.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Package sat down at the picnic table that Green Bolt pointed out, looking around the park a bit before resting his head on the table. Been a while since I've been here...Ugh, I'm tired.

"Look!"

Suspicious Package's head shot up as Talon slammed her hooves on the table. What the heck? He looked over at Talon, who looked...mad? Confused? Package couldn't really fit a description for her expression.

"They're angry at me, not you two. Go back to the carnival and go blow each other for all I care. Your probably sick of my shit by now. Sorry about messing your day up."

Package blinked. Huh, I got the impression she didn't have feelings... Why AM I still with these two? He hadn't thought of it, but now he realized that the longer he had stayed with the pair the worse his had gotten. So why was he still with them...?

Not knowing what to say, Package simply put his head on the table again, mulling the the past hour or so over in his head.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 pm

"Look!" She slammed her hooves in the table."They're angry at me not you two. Go back to the carnival and go blow each other for all I care. Your probably sick of my shit by now. Sorry about messing your day up."

"Nah it's alright, carnivals don't seem to be very fun on your own. And I don't know, I guess I'm just getting bored of things, I might go back to work, I'm sure the delivery company has got something for me to deliver. Either way, What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Talon set her hoof on her forehead, stunned by these two. She couldn't even get through either of those idiots heads that leaving would be for there own good and she was trying to say sorry. She decided to just throw away the textbooks in the basket cases she was hanging with.

Almost made her smirk when she thought about it. Who could say they spend the day with delivery colt and Underground goods dealer. Add she was a Ex-criminal. Sounded like the beginning of a well thought out joke. "It seems colt a hive brain that can't make their own decisions. Though I guess the world needs ponies to be pushed. You both need to go get some fillies or go a sense of what to do."

She looked from the park then back to the Fair as she thought of what the hell to do. The only thing she ever did with two colts was something that might scar the Innocent little delivery colt. "Well. We could beat up Package here and sell him to a enemy dealer." She laughed, playfully punching the merchant colt's shoulder. "Kidding, though you'd likely be worth some bits."

She drew a smirk as he pushed up her hat. "How about food or someone actually make a contribution beside me for once."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Suspicious Package kept resting his head on the table, listening to the two others that were with him.

"Nah it's alright, carnivals don't seem to be very fun on your own. And I don't know, I guess I'm just getting bored of things, I might go back to work, I'm sure the delivery company has got something for me to deliver. Either way, what should we do?"

Well, seems like today's fun is over...

"It seems colt a hive brain that can't make their own decisions. Though I guess the world needs ponies to be pushed. You both need to go get some fillies or go a sense of what to do."

Huh, maybe not. Wait, did she just make a joke? He turned his head slightly to be able to look at Talon, who was sitting next to him with a...mischievous? glint in her eye.

"Well. We could beat up Package here and sell him to a enemy dealer."

Two jokes in a minute? Talk about mood changes...Eh, I ain't gonna complain...
He rose his foreleg and gave a thumbs up (Or rather, whatever ponies use as an alternative to a thumbs up...) before dropping it onto the table again after a moment. He groaned slightly as Talon hit his shoulder, but his earlier tiredness was quickly disappearing as he saw that Talon had gotten into a good mood. Huh, carnival might not have been such a bad idea after all.

"Kidding, though you'd likely be worth some bits."

Package chuckled. "Oh, you'd be surprised..." he replied, playfully but not fully joking. He lifted his head off the table.

"How about food or someone actually make a contribution beside me for once."

Package shrugged at this. "Eh. If it was up to me I would just have us wander around and see what we would come across. Can't say I'm the type of person you'd leave the job of planning to."
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:03 am

"Eh. If it was up to me I would just have us wander around and see what we would come across. Can't say I'm the type of person you'd leave the job of planning to."

"I wouldn't say the same thing. Although we could walk through these trails," Green Bolt point to the south. "It's pretty fun if no young fillies and Colts are going at it."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:14 am

"Fine will go talk a walk in nature. Need to do my one 'Earth pony deed' for the month. She slid out of the bench as he fixed her hat. "Just don't be surprised if I ditch you to get a little action with some couples in the bushes if your both boring."

She turned smirk as she thought of something funny. Suspicious Package, criminal and all around indirect killer of many ponies in the city preferred being ordered around. It's like double edge sword trait. It twisted her insides at the thought of how spineless he was, but yet he wasn't trying to get on her bad side, causing her to not be in as bad of a mood. She was disgusted and pleased at the same time. 'Strange' She thought to herself as she wondered what was the last time Green Bolt went down a trail to get action instead of enjoying nature as she walked down the dirt stamped path.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 pm

"I wouldn't say the same thing. Although we could walk through these trails,"

Package turned his head towards where Green Bolt was pointing. He nodded, thinking it a good idea to go somewhere that was more calm. Well, aside from the occasional agressive hobo or hyper junkie, that is.

"Yep, sounds good to me."

"Fine, I'll go take a walk in nature. Need to do my one 'Earth pony deed' for the month."

Package got up from the bench and chuckled slightly, then stretched a bit and looked down the path Green Bolt had pointed to. Seems pretty nice...

"Just don't be surprised if I ditch you to get a little action with some couples in the bushes if your both boring."

"Sounds good, let's go." He replied, pretty much already expecting her to do something like that already.

He waited a second for Green Bolt to start moving, and then followed the pair, observing the nature around him.

"You'd think the city would have already taken over this place..." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:32 am

"Oh not at all, the city absolutely loves this park, they wouldn't take it over if it meant curing the common cold. It'll never go away, not until I die at least..." Green Bolt trotted along the trails look to and fro. He pointed out various parts that were memorable to him. He pointed at a fallen tree, "Hey you see that tree? That was where I broke my first wing, and my first concussion, it's really surprising for a colt my size to take down a tree like that huh? IT scares the living daylights out of me when it happened."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm

"So you sucked at flying when you were little, now you overcompensation by trying to be a good delivery colt." She gave a short laugh as she walked next to Green bolt, looking around hoping their was a bear or something she could hurt. She knew the park forest could support a bear, which made it pretty a uneventful trip in Talon's view.

She had always been told earth ponies have connection with the earth, making them good at growing stuff. She once got hired to plant trees here because she was the only earth pony that applied. Racist idiots. "Back before the guard reformed I use to steal bread from the baker stalls for my little group of foals. They were weak and worthless. Most of them grow up to be bad ponies, well expect LemonSquare." She remembered how stupid she was back then, back when she thought that life was hard, but you could be happy. Till what happened to MaryRose.

"Long story short they couldn't cart to jail so they ruffed us up, hoping getting our flank kicked would make us mind." She smirked as turned to Package. "Hey. Ever had you flank handed to you, or did you mange to escape your deals that went badly and had you hired thugs kill them for you because your a pansy flower?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Package walked alongside Talon, his view tilted up as he observed the leaves above them, looking at how the sun reflected off of them and made more than a million shades of green, still listening as the two others conversed. This is really nice once you look at it more closely...I should really take more breaks like this.

"Long story short they couldn't cart to jail so they ruffed us up, hoping getting our flank kicked would make us mind. Hey."

Huh, me?
Package tilted his head slightly to direct his hearing more to Talon as she got his attention.

"Hey. Ever had you flank handed to you, or did you mange to escape your deals that went badly and had your hired thugs kill them for you because you're a pansy flower?"

He thought back to the different rigged deals and snitches he had encountered over the years.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. Though usually if few guards bust in on a deal, taking out some bits will make them go away. That is, if I can't get away fast enough and have to resort to that. And though they can get annoying, I never hire anyone after them, 'cause I don't really want the whole police force to have an excuse to hunt me down without mercy."

He paused for a second, eyes following a bird as it flew from one branch to the next a few feet above.

"Anyways, I've almost never really been in too dire a situation, even if there are quite a few people after me."

Package yawned, the thought crossing his mind that he might have said too much, and that he might even have someone following him, but it disappeared, shoved aside by his inability to care too much about it.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

"So you sucked at flying when you were little, now you overcompensation by trying to be a good delivery colt."

"Not exactly, I started practicing here when I was puny colt, and as I got better I left less and less marks that I was there, obviously , you won't see any trace of me being a good flyer, that would be seeing the very different molecules of air. I don't compensate, I try my best at everything, I'm just better at some things than others."

"Anyways, I've almost never really been in too dire a situation, even if there are quite a few people after me."
Green Bolt suddenly realized the conversation that was happening around him.
"Well this is a nice conversation, wouldn't you agree Talon?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh yeah. It's just peachy. I know that death dealer here is a pansy flower and doesn't even know how to be a good corrupted pony. Where the business suit flash anymore?" She gestured to her suit, which she poured most of her money into. "When I was smug bag like death dealer over here. We wore nice clothes, we were collect and we sure as hell weren't nice. We buried our enemies too." She shot a look at package, but smiled instead of a angry look like what would be expected.

She wrapped her hoof around Green Bolt, giving his head a noogie unless he was fast enough to shy away. "Course I'm starting to like Delivery boy here. On account secretly he can be a bit of a smart ass when he he's in a mood." She released the colt as she looked around at the trees. Nicer shade of green then she liked. She was more of a fall filly. She liked red and brown leaves. She loved crushing them to make the crunching sound.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 am

"Oh yeah. It's just peachy. I know that death dealer here is a pansy flower and doesn't even know how to be a good corrupted pony. Where the business suit flash anymore?"

Suspicious Package looked at Talon as she made the comment. "Heh?"

"When I was a smug bag like death dealer over here, we wore nice clothes, we were collect and we sure as hell weren't nice. We buried our enemies too."

He shook his head slighty and chuckled a bit. "Well not all criminals are the same you know. See, you were a typical 'gangster'. Your guys's mane (not a typo ;)) concern is control. Your people would bring fear and pain everywhere, that'd be your way." He paused for a second, the thought crossing his mind that he might accidentaly spark some anger in Talon, but then continued. "See now us...'shopkeepers,' we're just in it all for the money, that's what we live for. And I will admit that I may seem not nearly half the criminal some others are, but whatever." He shrugged. "I get paid, and that's what counts."

He stretched his back a bit and then grinned at what he had just said, returning Talom's smile. Listen to me, I sound like a public speaker or something.

"Course I'm starting to like Delivery boy here. On account secretly he can be a bit of a smart ass when he he's in a mood."

Package tried to make an overexaggerated bashful look as Talon said this. "Aw, why thank you. That's the nicest thing you've said to me so far. I think I'm gonna cry from joy." He laughed a bit at the joke, before going back to taking in the scenery, a memory suddenly crossing his thoughts of him and his father in one of their few moments together. He pushed it aside though, giving his full attention back to the situation around him as he sighed quietly. Nothing I can do about that now...
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:32 am

Green Bolt quickly dodged the oncoming noogie, Green Bolt hated noogies, to him they are the equivalent of a kick in the nards.
"I'm not a smart ass, I simply like to be blunt, if I'm not then ponies wil have trouble understanding me sometimes, you know, because of stupid ponies." Green Bolt noticed the two other ponies looking at the scenery so he decide to join them. I sure spent a lot of nights here didn't I?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 am

"That's a stupid reason to begin with. Then again what isn't simple. Words themselves are messed." She seem to just look up at the trees for a moment, as if remembering something with a actual smile.

"Hey you two.. what makes you guys keep going everyday?" He turned her head back to them with strange, unsure look on her face. "I mean. You have your delivery job and you you 'Business;, but what else makes any of that worth anything?" She turned back, walking along the path as she just spoke on. "I always fight. Makes it simple for me you know? When I don't have to anymore I'll figure something out. When I'm strong enough.." She paused for a moment as she rubbed her eye for a moment before walking up the small hill surrounded by trees.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:38 pm

"Hey you two.. what makes you guys keep going everyday?"

Package looked at Talon with a strange look on his face, somewhat surprised that somepony like her would ask a question like that. He listened to her continue the thought, nodding slightly. When she was finished, he looked forward and up again, thinking for a second. Why I do what I do...

"What keeps me going... Well, my family, for one thing. A promise, the stubborn will to live on... and that's about it really... I have simple needs and wants. S'long as I fulfill the duties ah give myself, my life's worth living to me."

Package thought about what he had just said for a moment, then turned to look at Green Bolt. "How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 pm

"How 'bout you?"

"Me?" He thought for a second. "Look over there" He pointed at a bird. "You see that bird? That bird has been there since the last time I was here. Birds can fly wherever they want, but they stay in the same place. When I was a little colt, I always dreamt of going on a great adventure, and flying to great places, where as I used to say, where the farmers grow clothes and on top of great heaping mountains is sand, where the sun sets in the east. When I finally learned how to fly, I loved it, my parents couldn't spend a whole lot of time with me so I flew a lot, and then some more, and then some more. I moved out into a little log cabin on the outskirts of this very city, where I grew, up. I had no friends and my parents weren't expecting me to come home any time soon, so I flew away, and went on the adventure I've always wanted to go on, and I traveled to far away places, places you wouldn't even imagine, and parts were outside Equestria herself. I flew to the land where the sun sets in the East. And you know what I found? Nothing, sure I found treasure and riches beyond belief, but I just wanted to go home, and live the life I had already lived. So I flew back home, got my delivery boy job again, and hopped around Equestria as a mailcolt. Sometimes I wish I took the treasure, but the only thing I miss is really knowing I got to my childhood dream, and got to see a sunset in the East, and occasionally I miss seeing that, but I'm just glad to be back home. To answer your question, it's the joy of traveling and remembering my travels. And to be a bird..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 am

Talon stood and honesty kept her mouth shut as she listened to the too explain. She had sort of expected the answer from Package. It was simple, too the point. Nothing fancy or long winded. Though she had itch on the end of her hind legs to beck him into the tree at times. She could respect a simple way of living. Made things easy. If he thought about the father hooked on the smack in the alley who lost his job and wife was working two jobs to support her kids. Taking a bottle of wine to bed so she can sleep and don't cry, or the thugs by accident taking some teacher's life with a weapon he sold would rotten and tear the soul apart if you had shred of goodness left to hold on.

However Green Bolt's was interesting it a sense. He probably made it all fancy to sound cool. He probably never even left Equestria before. It also made her laugh how colts always played 'who's the biggest' game. If he had. She say he stupid for not taking the treasure and selling it so he could have the delivery job for the fun of it. "You know what's funny about all this." She huffed laugh as she removed her hat. "Even if you sound cool. Even if you got a reason to walk around.. nobody cares." She set her hat, covering her eyes. "Because once we past away. Everyone forgets and stops caring less then they already did. Even if you wrote it down. The ponies you'd want to hear it wouldn't read it. It be used as quotes to sound smart or some old fart knows it and he's shut up in some library."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next