My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 am

Suspicious Package nodded as he listened to Green Bolt's story. It was quite lengthy, and somewhat far-fetched, but it was entertaining at the least. Package himself couldn't really tell if the colt was lying or actually telling the truth, but he decided not to say anything about it either way.

"You know what's funny about all this... Even if you sound cool. Even if you got a reason to walk around...nobody cares."

He nodded again thoughtfully. Very true. Either you die famous or as a nobody. Life's too cruel to let you be known when you're still breathing though...

"Because once we pass away, everyone forgets and starts caring less than they already did. Even if you wrote it down, the ponies you'd want to hear it wouldn't read it. It would be used as quotes to sound smart or some old fart knows it and he's shut up in some library."

Package hated that comment, but he couldn't help but agree with Talon. What she said was completely true. Even if it was the cruel truth, it was still the truth. "Very true. It's hard to be known after you die. I always thought I might blow up something big right before I pass away just so ponies might remember me, but meh." He shrugged. "That's the way life works." He looked at Talon, grinning slightly. "Y'know, maybe you should try being a philosopher or public speaker."
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 am

"You know what's funny about all this... Even if you sound cool. Even if you got a reason to walk around...nobody cares."
"Because once we pass away, everyone forgets and starts caring less than they already did. Even if you wrote it down, the ponies you'd want to hear it wouldn't read it. It would be used as quotes to sound smart or some old fart knows it and he's shut up in some library."

"I don't like to think that, I used to think that and you know what I got done? absolutely nothing. Literally, there was not even money earned. I hate that kind of thinking, I really do..."

Green Bolt started to look at the scenery again, it was very pretty, maybe a nap or something would be nice, or simply a sit down.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Talon stared up at the toxic colored skyline as a light wind blew a few crunchy leaves down the trail. "Look Green Bolt. I could care less how you think. Hell. Maybe I might change my tune tomorrow cause I decided life isn't so pointless." She removed her over-jacket as she let it set around her shoulders as she just relaxed on the dirt road. "Also Green Bolt. Don't use hate unless you willing to punch someone out for saying something."

She held her hoof up to him. "Hate is like fire that only can be given to someone else to escape it, but the one thing that's important." She waved her hoof, half pointing at Package. "Is understanding who needs to feel the burn." She adjusted her lower lip a bit as she fiddled with thought, her forehead wrinkled a bit till it regained it's sharp, feminine feature. "Which I guess you can say is why I'm burning. Haven't passed it to the right colt yet."

She held back the name. It made her sick just to think about that colt. CrimeLord. She would pay him back someday. Then maybe she'd try for some job like public speaking. Who knows though? Maybe she'll just keep fighting.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 pm

"Which I guess you can say is why I'm burning. Haven't passed it to the right colt yet..."

Suspicious Package listened somewhat intently to what Talon had to say, still a bit surprised at how wrong his first impression of her had been. The first few minutes he'd known her, he just thought she was another thug that came from the Manehattan slums. But, now...well she definitely wasn't out to kill everyone for money at the very least. Unlike you... Nope, shut up.

He noticed a park bench at the side of the path they were on as they walked, and realized his legs were growing weary from the walk. He usually used his wings for transportation, and so extended use of his legs wasn't common for him.

"Break, anyone?"

He went over to the bench and plopped down, sitting down for a short rest from the walk.

Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Green Bolt smiled at the park bench remebering all his fond memories.
"A break sounds delicious right now. Anyone pack a sack lunch?" Green Bolt asked semi jokingly.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Talon crashed on the bench next to Package before removing a apple from her coat picket and took a big bite out of it. She seem to be think as she let her legs rest, hadn't realizing how far they had worked. They were pretty deep in the pony made forest in Manehatten. She let out a sigh as she just leaned back and breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 pm

"A break sounds delicious right now. Anyone pack a sack lunch?"

"Eeenope," Package responded to Green Bolt's comment, soon after which he was joined by Talon on the park bench. He saw her take an apple from her coat pocket and take a large bite out of it, and realized that he was actually a little hungry himself. Well, maybe more than a little. After all, he hadn't eaten in...a while.

He looked up and saw that they had just so happened to sit under a small pear tree. Hmm...Pears ain't my favorite fruit, but I am pretty hungry... Suspicious Package got out of the bench that he had been sitting on, and then extended his wings in order to use them to fly up and grab a pear from the tree branch above. He hovered at the spot for a second, and then decided to get another pear for Green Bolt, holding the two fruits with his hooves.

He hovered straight down towards the bench, and then folded up his wings to plop down onto his bench seat once he got close enough to do so.

"Catch." He tossed one of the pears he had gotten to Green Bolt, and then took a bite out of his, savoring the taste.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Green Bolt attempted to catch to fruit in his mouth but resulted in him getting hit in the nose. Luckily he caught it on it's way to the ground.

"Ouch!" Green Bolt rubbed his nose. "I thought pears wer soft!" He half joked.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 am

"Nope." She bit into her apple, chewing with her mouth open as she laid on the bench, taking up the rest of it where Package was sitting as she just watched the trees, with the occasional glance at Green Bolt as he held a pear in his hoof. She took another massive bite from her apple as she yawned a bit as she saw the stars twinkling above, wondering how long they been out there.

"This is pretty boring now.." She pretended to yawn again before leaning up. "So sense neither of you colt-ed up. Guess were going drinking. I'll buy I guess."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:29 am

Package laughed a little as the pear hit Green Bolt's nose, almost having his own fall out of his mouth. However, he swallowed the chunk before that could happen.

"I thought pears were soft!"

Package responded to the joke. "They are soft, you must just be softer!"

"This is pretty boring now..."

Suspicious Package looked over at Talon, who was now laying down in the bench, leaning up a bit. She looked just as bored as she sounded, even yawning a bit to mark her point.

"So since neither of you are colt-ed up, I guess we're going drinking. I'll buy I guess."

Package smiled, at the mention of alcohol. It was one of the best things in life in his opinion, and he would never pass up a chance to experience the taste of the warm, bubbly liquid.

"Alright then. Where we goin'?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:39 am

"So since neither of you are colt-ed up, I guess we're going drinking. I'll buy I guess."
"Uhhh..." Green Bolt started to look nervous at the mention of the group going drinking. Green Bolt didn't like to drink, he had nothing against alcohol, it never caused any problems in his life, he just didn't enjoy it. "I think I'll go deliver some more messages." Bolt nervously laughed.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 am

Talon wrapped a hoof around him, almost like choke hole as she leaned her face on his, getting right up to his eye. "Normally colts offer fillies drink. You should count yourself a blessed to get a free drink. Besides." She leaned back with smile, patting his cheek. "I'll chase you down like a escape convict if you don't come." She said with venom sweetness, which didn't say if she was kidding or not.

"Also it's night time. Post office hours are closed by five and closed on the weekend." She turned around, expecting the two colts to follow her three blocks to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Suspicious Package chuckled quietly as Talon threatened/sweet-talked Green Bolt into joining them for drinks. He got up and went over to Green bolt as the mare finished and left.

"She got you there." He bumped the colt's shoulder. "C'mon, it'll be fun. And if it's no fun, then we'll just have to make it fun. He followed after Talon after he said this, always happy to get free alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 am

Green lowered his head and his ears.
"Fine I'll go with you..." he grudgingly followed the two other ponies down the trail.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 am

Talon messes up Green bolts hair with smirk on her face. "Well at least your learning." She turned, leading them out of the forest into the streets where crowds of ponies walked even at night. The street lights flashed as a few would suddenly go out at times. A row of hobos with cups next to them didn't even bother to ask for bits as the three passed by in the cold air.

Talon could see her breath as she took point for the two colts. If she were honest with herself she could say they weren't that bad if you look at them both in hindsight. Green Bolt needed to learn refusing a girl will backfire and his nice looking face will only protect him from so many punches. Suspicious Package however was different story. He was bursting with confident he hid with his nice guy persona. If Talon had been more of threat he would turn on the part of his brain that's a killer and business colt.

She'd always have to keep a eye on that one and the other on Green Bolt so he didn't decide to drag the delivery pony into something he wouldn't be able to handle. She chuckled at herself as she seem more inclined to protect the little innocence that existed Green Bolt. It was kinda sappy. Good thing she could drink these thoughts away soon.

The bar was big, flashing lights out of it with the sign stating 'Haflinger' as it's name. The place with modern with black stools lining the square bar and three pool tables in the far corner. The place wasn't too crowded yet as the bartender warmed smile as they walked in.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:25 am

The three ponies soon exited the makeshift paradise that was Centrot Park with Talon at the lead, and then walked through the streets of Manehattan towards the bar that Talon had in mind. Green Bolt was still trudging along with an expression that made him look more like he was being lead to a torture chamber rather than anything else, but Package was sure that that would wear off soon enough.

Talon lead them to the entrance of a bar that they had arrived at, and then they entered the relatively large establishment. It was quite modern in construction, as most of the buildings in Manehattan were. It was nice and clean, and everything was made to be simple, yet effective and artistic at the same time.

They came through the building's doorway and headed for the counter that marked the bar of the establishment, located opposite the doorway that Package and the other's had just entered through. A bartender was there to meet them, showing a friendly smile as they approached the stools that were lined right next to the counter. Looking around, Package realized that he had been in this bar before. The place had changed a bit, but now he remembered that it had been a preferred drop point of one of his old regular clients, long ago.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Green Bolt followed the two ponies into the bar. This won't be as fun as they say it will, I just know it.

Green Bolt walked up to the stools that lined the bar of the establishment, sitting down then slouching a little.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:12 am

"You have policy for force feeding ponies drinks here?" She smirked as her eyes looked to Green Bolt for a moment. The Bartender laughed as slid a glass down the bar to a colt on the end. He let her know that there was a limit, but there was no rule. However you have limited time in the bathroom due to some broke recently and the plumber never showed up to fix them.

Soft music hit Talon's ears as she got in a seat between the colts. Owning her space as she laid her hooves on the counter. "Line of jello shots please. I feel like not having to taste it." She tapped the counter as the bartender got to work.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 am

Suspicious Package chuckled slightly at Talon's joke as the other two ponies he was with took their seats. He was about to order something for himself, but then Talon ordered something for them first. He glanced at her for a second, but then shrugged and stayed silent, awaiting the unique order. To him, it didn't matter what he drank at the bar, so he didn't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:14 am

Green Bolt was confused. Jello Shots? Is that like a bullet inside jello? Green Bolt decided to not ask and just find out what it is.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:45 am

The next band got up on stage with instruments in hoof as the one started shaking maracas as the drummer added a beat to it. Two fillies and guy started singing as the electric piano and guitar came in. Talon tapped her hoof once then adjusted her hat with impatience till the jello shots came lining up with every color of the rainbow. Talon pounded three becuase it made putting the drink inside you easy.

Talon pushed four to each of them as she motions for the bartender to make more and sets few bits on the table. Talon smiles with sheepish expression as the stuff started making the room seem to be in strange separation of ponies and the everything else and her vision seem to be tilted as she rested her hooves on the counter to hold herself straight as she giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:24 am

(("Is that like a bullet inside jello?" XP))

Suspicious Package listened patiently to the music that a band was playingin the bar until the jello shots Talon had ordered came. He smiled as she pushed four towards him and Green Bolt, and gulped down all four of his as soon as he got them. In his opinion, it was better to consume such "beverages" all at once rather than slowly and over time. But that was just him.

Package closed his eyes soon after he had ingested his share in order to let the alcohol settle into his body, but he was already slightly giggling from the rainbow afterimage of the jello he had just glanced at, caused by the quite quickly working ingredients contained in it. He opened his eyes to rid himself of the picture, and saw that everything around him was swirling in quite a strange way. He gripped the counter at its edge as he attempted to not fall down from the dizziness that his new vision was causing him, attempting to get used to this newly acquired way of sight while his body swayed to match what he was seeing.

"Haha, woah...this is soooo weird..."
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Green Bolt examined the colt who just ingested the liquid. Which caused him to seriously reconsider trying it out.

"Uhh Talon why don't you drink before me? Save the best for last?" Green Bolt decided to try and get the other ponies so drunk that when he left they wouldn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 pm

(Green Bolt. Talon already drank some jello shots. Also are you leaving the thread?)
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:50 pm

(Talon. Sorry I forgot about that, silly me. Also Yes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next