My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

The ride slowly stopped. He got out of the ride and attempted to get his balance again, attempting to make it look like it didn't affect him. Which he was doing pretty well at. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 am

Talon looked bored as she hopped down each step and poked you with laugh as you stumbled around. "For someone able to fly fast and high you seem to suck at spinning." She giggled to herself a few times before adjusting her hat a bit as she looked around for something less boring to do. She could only enjoy the unblaanced colt for so long before she needed some thrill, or maybe something deep fried.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 am

Suspicious Package was still laughing a bit from the exhilaration of the ride as he got off, deciding to stick around with the pair a little longer as they both seemed interesting enough, and being here on his lonesome had gotten somewhat boring.

"Hey, so what's your guys's names?" He asked, as he tagged along with them.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 pm

"Hi I'm Green Bolt!" He stuck out his hoof like a spring. "I'm an Equestria wide messenger. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

Talon turned to the colt with a raise of her eyebrow as she fixed her hat again. When did this colt think he was part of the group? Maybe that was the problem with having someone who goes out of his way to liked by ponies like Green Bolt. Attracts them all. Talon shook her head before her eyes widened by the cutie mark he had.

Talon lifted up her hoof with narrow gaze. "Listen up cop killer. I don't want any part of your bull and your nice colt act is pissing me off. Get lost before I beat your neck then break my own to do the world a favor." She knew all about 'barely legal' and his dealings. She use to work for the flankholes who bought all his supplies.

She turned her head to face Green bolt with a pissed look, like this was his fault somehow.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 am

He shook the colt's hoof as he held it out.

"Nice to meet you, Green! I'm Suspicious Package, at your service!"

He was smiling for a second from the friendly introduction, but soon that turned to a frown as he turned to look at the other pony's expression, as she looked obviously angry

"Listen up cop killer. I don't want any part of your bull and your nice colt act is pissing me off. Get lost before I beat your neck then break my own to do the world a favor."

Of course she'd know me...dang, and this day was going so great... He frowned even more. As a rule, he tried to keep his business and social lives separate, but sometimes his reputation got a bit ahead of him.

"Hey, calm down. You've probably heard a lot about me. And I'm not gonna say that all that is a lie, but I just wanna say two things. One, I'm not a murderer, I don't kill." Not directly anyway... "And two, why do you have to be so pissed at me just 'cause of rep? Can't I have a break from all the stuff I already have to deal with every day?"

He definitely sounded somewhat exasperated, but not mad in the slightest. He had dealt with this scenario almost too many times, and had come to accept that he wasn't always welcome everywhere. He hadn't expected to have someone know him at the carnival, but nonetheless, it was inevitable...as always...
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 am

"This is off to a nice start." Green Bolt whispered jokingly to himself. "uh... Who wants cotton candy?" He said trying to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm

"Ohhh. Sorry." Talon touched her hoof to her face like she had making a mistake and was feeling silly because she had. "I forgot. The colt who sells them the stuff they take doesn't kill them. The one who gives them the crowbar isn't the one responsible for the dead grads." Talon had smirk that was on the verge of disgust as she looked at Green Bolt.

"Were not getting cotton candy unless I'm stuffing it down his windpipe in hopes it cuts off his air." She said with adjustment of her hat. "Also every heard reap want you sow? You decided to be a scumbag, just like I did once upon a time. So go sleep in the bed you make." She waved her hoof forward to knock the idea away. "Look. If you want to tag along go ahead, but expect me to break your head in if you cross a line, or try some recruiting with the mail pony here. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 am

"Ohhh. Sorry, I forgot. The colt who sells them the stuff they take doesn't kill them. The one who gives them the crowbar isn't the one responsible for the dead grads."

"Business is business." End of story. He knew what he did was wrong, and he had hundreds of reasons to justify it, but he couldn't afford to look past all the excuses he had stuck with all this time, it would only end badly. Either way, he really didn't want to have this conversation.

"Were not getting cotton candy unless I'm stuffing it down his windpipe in hopes it cuts off his air. Also ever heard 'you reap what you sow'? You decided to be a scumbag, just like I did once upon a time. So go sleep in the bed you make."

Worse and worse...please just stop now...

"Look. If you want to tag along go ahead, but expect me to break your head in if you cross a line, or try some recruiting with the mail pony here. Understood?"

He tried to pretend her attitude didn't bother him, but even his years' experience in lying and acting wasn't perfect. He smiled again, be it a bit more forced, and simply looked back at her, shaking his head a little.

"Capiche. Don't worry, I won't try anything. I came here for a break and I aim to stick to that plan..."
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Green Bolt looked around nervously. Well this is going to crap. "I guess we're at an agreement?"
The situation looked awkward. Geez these ponies really aren't getting along. "So, what do you want to do now?" Hoping that would help.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 pm

"Yeah. Only reason I'm doing it is because now he understands how this goes down and because you can't seem to hate ponies." She set her hat over her eyes as she walked ahead of them towards the attractions. "Now come on Murder Merchant and Delivery colt. I want to go see the show with the flipping dolphins." She grumbled something else as she walked along.

She hated meeting anyone still in the business. Made stomach upset as those bad memories crawled up on her. The days she use work for CrimeLord. He was the one of the nastiest kinda colts you met. He had his hoof in any pie within reach in the city of Manehatten. Through various contacts thier was chance this colt sold the weapons that are used on the street. Bet the drugged out filly attacking her will be a direct result of your's truly back there.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:36 am

He was about to start another argument over her "Murder Merchant" remark, but thought it better to keep his mouth shut. He decided it might be a good idea to let her cool down a bit first, and thought he'd stick with the Green Something colt, as he still seemed nice enough. Hard to find such innocence in Manehattan...

As he followed after Talon at a distance, he whispered over to Green Bolt, "Is she always like this or does she just hate me? Or both?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:42 am

Green Bolt shrugged. "I dunno, I've known her for about an hour, she seems to just hate you, or just acts like she knows you well." he whispered. "Sooo flipping dolphins eh?" Trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Talon wonders is dumber and dumbest back there knew she could hear them clear as day, but she could care less and she would right now. The entrance had dolphins crossing each other as the jumped out of the water as it looked like curtains of water with the Grand Equestrian Dolphin show, staring FlippyFlop and the dolphin parade.

Talon grew bit of smile, something kinda rare on her face as saw the benches for the show as one of the memories that she would put in the 'didn't suck' pile would be. Talon's face changed back when she saw a someone take the seats she was shooting for. Talon grumbled something before sitting down, leaving space for the too.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:16 am

As they arrived at the dolphin stadium and he took a look around, Suspicious Package allowed Green Bolt to sit next to Talon before taking his own seat. He looked at the dolphin's stage and the different hoops and obstacles scattered around. How did they move that much water...?

"This is nice. I don't think I've ever actually seen a live dolphin..." Had he? No, he hadn't. Another first.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 am

"I've never seen one either. Nor a carnival." He watched flippyflop do some spins and tricks. Hmm, I guess this is interesting...
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:42 am

Talon looked to the see FlippyFlop cme out in her grand entrance a top of two dolphins with her wet suit on, only the back side was cut out to show her cutie mark. Two dolphins jumping the opposite ways. Talon could she had gotten older from the last time she had been here, but her gleam in her eye was the same as she came upon her watery stage.

'Welcome Fillies and Colts to my show! I would first like to introduce my very best friends before the performance. Up first is Ocean Tiara!' The happy looking mother dolphin did trick where her body was above the water as she flicked her tail as she made a cry for her children. Five others pop up, with a father looking one at the lead as the sync jumping in and out of the water.

She named them all, which made them do tricks of all kinds like balancing a football or jumping through hoops. Talon clapped at the ones she though were cool, half frowning when she looked to her right to see nopony there. She adjusted her hat to look at the two colts.

They were just sitting thier like lumps on log and for whatever reason it made her steamed. She was going to be rude when suddenly thier whole bench was soaked by the combine slashing of the Dolphins. They laughed as the corwd laughed and cheered at their playful antics.

Talon flicked her hooves of the water as she had look of danger in her eyes as she stood up. "My. Suit. Is. Ruined." She shook herself as she pounded her hoof, making cracking noise. "I'm gonna strangle them."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 am

"Wow..."

Suspicious Package had never seen a dolphin, and so far this was great for a first time. He watched the show intently. Maybe I should get a dolphin...that'd be awesome.

He watched the show for a while and turned to look at the others, but frowned as he saw Talon mad at him again. She's angry again? What did I do this time!? I can't even sit down and watch a show anymore without making her mad...

He looked at her for a second more until she was suddenly soaked by water originating from the dolphins of the show, and after that looked a moment longer before bursting out laughing. He laughed quite loudly for a bit before he caught the evil look in her eye and then coughed, stopping himself.

"Ahem, is there a bathroom somewhere nearby 'cause I gotta go..." Please don't kill me please don't kill me...
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:46 pm

"Yeah! Go dolphins!" Green Bolt cheered loudly, he watched intently as the dolphins flipped and spun here and there. He had never been to a dolphin show before but loved it. He was laughing as suddenly a huge force of wetness acted upon him.startling him.
"WHO?.WHAT THE WHY?" Green Bolt.had taken flight half a meter above the ground "oh.. just water." He.sat back down and laughed a little at his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:19 am

Talon shook her head as she had shark's gleam when blood was fresh in the water as she rolled up her sleeves. She took her wet hat off and set it Suspicious's head as she unbuttoned one by one her vest and coat before tossing them off and slipping off the long sleeve shirt underneath. She set the wet mess of clothes on Green Bolt's shoulder as she cracked her neck. "Now each of you keep real good care of those. I gave you both one so you won't fight over. Also count yourself lucky to be touched for something that belongs to female instead of using your hoof anf active imagination.

She couldn't help smirking as she ran up a few rafters before sprinting down and launching herself from the one right above them both and she went into the pool where Flippy and her dolphins blinked in surprise as she raised her hoof, trying to play it off. 'It seems we have volunteer! Say hello too uh...'

Talon was swimming along the side as dolphin came to greet her. She banged it against the wall before having it bring her up where she stood, wearing a face that seemed happy for once. "I'm Talon Nor. The Counter and I ruined my suit. Now I two of the many things I hate is. Discussing Unitarianism views and when someone ruins a good suit. So I'm punch you in the face."

FlippyFlop's eyes widened with shock as she stepped back. 'Y-you wouldn't! I'll have you arrested!' Talon smirked as she shook her head. "Strange. I'd have to care for that to scare me. I like jail. Three meals and all my friends are there." Talon hopped from Dolphin to Dolphin, doging thier flicking tails and disapproving squeaks as FlippyFlop turned with panic, running backstage as everyone in the crowd were chatting confused. Some looking over at the two colts whispering before standing up to leave, while some flew over to watch what they claimed would be 'A way better show.'

The other side of the stage, when the two colts got there. If by chance they decided to come they would see Talon over a fearful looking Flippy as she raised her hoof to sock her a good one.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 am

"..."

Suspicious Package simply looked at Talon with a blank face as she set her wet hat on his head, and put the rest of her clothes on Green Bolt's shoulder. He took the hat off quickly as it was making his head and mane wet, frowning as she cracked her neck. Was she serious?

"Now each of you keep real good care of those. I gave you both one so you won't fight over. Also count yourself lucky to be touched by something that belongs to a female instead of using your hoof and active imagination."

He blinked. "Um...ok...?"

He watched, slightly confused, as Talon sprinted up, down, and off the rafters into the pool, and proceeded to start to bash the dolphins there and run after the trainer, who had fled fearfully backstage, Talon close behind her.

"..."

Suspicious Package got up and out of the seat, looking towards the now confused dolphins and wrecked stage.

"Should we...go after her or...?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:40 pm

"Yeah let's get her..." Green Bolt sounded annoyed but willing to do it. Green bolt took to the air with his wings. Flew over to the pool where Talon was searching for the trainer. Green Bolt reached out and.tried to grab Talon. "Talon, calm down." He said in a calm voice, keeping his distance.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Talon turned when Green Bolt's hoof grabbed her extending punching arm. Her eyes had bit of anger in them as she tried to pull away. "You better let go Green Bolt. I got to repay this filly for ruining my very. /Very/" She turned to the filly, who winced a bit at the second 'very'. "Expense suit. I sat in the high bleachers so I wouldn't get wet. Also I'm in pretty sour mood today."

FlippyFlop was under Talon with her eyes with fear in them for she had no dolphins and she couldn't tell if the colts were going to let wail on her or not.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 am

Suspicious Package stood on his hindlegs with his forelegs hanging across the edge of the stage/tank, watching the scene as Green Bolt just stopped Talon from hitting the dolphin trainer, who was on the ground looking fearfully up at the mare.

Should I stop Talon? I don't really know that trainer...I can't just leave her there though. But then again Talon would probably just turn on me once I stop her from what I've learned after being with her. I wonder if she'd beat up Green Bolt...he looks like he's got it under control. Maybe I could just pay for a new suit? I have bits to spare... Talon might even stop hating me so much... Gah, what to do...

Suspicious Package stood there at the edge for a few minutes, contemplating what to do intently before coming to a decision and hopping up onto the edge, spreading his wings and hovering casually towards the scene, right above the water.

"Hey Talon! I could pay for a new suit if you want, I have bits to spare. But do you really have to try and kill the trainer?" He glanced at the trainer, who had obviously never been to the slums, shaking badly and glancing fearfully between the three ponies. "It wasn't really her fault... More so the dolphins' fault." He paused, wondering for a second if he had been smart enough to get Talon to drop the subject, or if he had been stupid and just gotten Talon even more pissed.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Green Bolt heard the offer that the salespony made, he turned and screamed, "No, don't treat her well and buying suits for her because she's beating the tar out of a dolphin trainer!" Green Bolt turned to Talon, "Talon! Don't you dare hit her! She did nothing wrong, your thinking its someone's fault but no one is.responsible!" He shouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next