My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tea With.... Friends?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Tea With.... Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 am

Lightning walked into the tea shop, looking around curiously. She'd never delivered to the tiny shop in Ponyville before, and the scents that assaulted her nose somehow also intrigued her. She'd have to take some of these... 'teas' back to the apartment.

She walked up to the counter, and delivered her package, getting a handsome tip. She smiled, and used most of the tip to purchase three cups of tea, and corresponding boxes of those teas.

She glanced around the tea shop. There wasn't very many ponies here, but all that were here were seated one to a table. She frowned. She truly was bad meeting a pony first off, especially just.... Shoving herself onto one of the pillow seats across the table from a pony.

And that's when she saw the sleeping Pegasus in the corner. Perfect. She could sit and be gone before the pony even noticed. She sat down, noticing the half-drunk cup of tea in front of her. Had she really fallen asleep drinking? Lightning almost laughed. It'd be kind of funny if it was true.

She set her three cups down, beginning to drink.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Pillow had honestly, wanted to stay awake long enough to finish her tea, she honestly had, but, when sleep knocks, she is one whom opens the door happily. Head lolling, deep in dreamland, Pillow's head fell crashing downwards onto the table, narrowly missing her half full tea cup. One of her wings released from her side and lazily unfolded partially while the other was simply relaxed. Most of her mane covered her face, and yet, no pony other than Lightning seemed to take notice of this drifter sound asleep in the corner, whom was only a filly.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Percy Diamond almost strutted towards the tea shop down in Ponyville. It surprisingly wasn't too far from his home. He danced his way there, feeling great today. It was a while after he visited Doctor Clear Mind and got his meds. He had gone most of the day without blacking out. He decided to celebrate with some tea.

Percy opened the door to the shop, and noticed it was as if everypony in their died. Except for two, a filly and a mare. One was knocked out while the other was approaching with three drinks. Deciding it would be easier for them, he trotted over to the table.

"Mind if I sit with you two mares and have a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Lightning glanced up at him, and scooted over her pillow, closer to the filly she was sitting with. "Oh, sure. I'm not with this one by the way." She glanced at Pillow. "She was just... The only open chair. I have issues meeting new people."

She backpedaled. "I mean, it's okay if you sit here! I just... Don't like introducing myself voluntarily." She flushed. "I... Mean.... Hoof. I am really failing here, aren't I?" She shook her head. "You can sit. My name's Lightning."

She drank a sip of tea, and glanced up at Percy. Then she spat it out all over Pillow, in front of her. "You!" She shouted, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:28 pm

At first, when Pillow noticed her face was wet, she conceived it simply as wind. Warm steam rising off her tea cup. Sitting up, still asleep, the filly began to sleep-drink her tea, untill the cup slipped from her hoof, and which point, she groggily opened her eyes, which first were slits, then golden groggy smiles hid partially behind her bedhead mane, she truly looked confused, distant, and awkward, at which point, she yawned rather loudly, fluttering her wings slight and picking up the tea cup. Then, she turned to the ponies facing her, said softly in her little voice "You may sit." And she fell back asleep, it was strange, as if she heard the entire conversation in her sleep, but at the same time, had heard none of it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Percy shrugged and sat down. He had to admit he was more than curious about the filly, who woke up with tea in her face and went back to sleep. He had never seen something like that. Maybe she had a bad night's sleep. He looked at the other mare at the table, who spit the tea at the filly.

"You two make an interesting pair. I'm Percy Diamond, by the way. Some people add Split in front of my name as a joke, hehe."

Percy picked up his cup and sipped his tea, and lightly stroking the mane of the filly. He really liked foals. Maybe it was because he was a teacher. They've always seemed so nice, sweet, and innocent to him. He dreamed of one day having foals of his own
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Lightning stared at him. "You see Dr. Mind too, don't you?" She asked quietly, rubbing a hoof along her other arm. "I think I saw you coming of there one day..."

She glanced to Pillow again, frowning. She was an odd one. She leaned over, poking her once before sitting back. Not like she really wanted to put that much effort into waking her.

"Or... I mean... You could just be an assistant or something! I didn't mean to imply that you were a crazy pony."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Pillow cried allowed as she cleaned up the mess that had just spawned.
As she was poked, her wings flared, knocking over a table, and she had bolted upright, sending her teacup crashing to the floor.
Her head had collided with somepony's hoof in the process, but she seemed unphased by that.
She now appeared wide awake, yet the other ponies, save Percy and Lightning, took no notice of her sudden energy change, as she wistfully cleaned up the shrapnel of her explosion of an awakeening.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Percy jumped up a bit at the sudden burst of energy from the foal. He watched her clean the tea, and helped her out a bit with the broken tea cup. He picked up the broken shards and disposed of them for her. Didn't want her hooves getting cut. Then he sat back down with his tea and talked to the mare again.

"Yes, I have visited Doctor Mind before. It's expensive, but it helped quite a lot. What were you doing there, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Lightning glanced at Pillow Dew, meaning to apologize to her shortly. Then she turned back to Percy.

"I visit her as well. For Multiple Personality Disorder." She gripped her cup as she said it. Goodness she was being open about that nowadays. First Curtain, now these two ponies. "I mean, it's under control now, so you two should have nothing to worry about."

She glanced up at Pillow Dew. "I'm.... Very sorry for startling you, by the way." She said quietly. "My name's Lightning Wing, and I would be more than happy to buy you another cup of tea...."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Pillow looked up, a slight smile on her small face "No~ it's fine really, happens all the time. Each broken cup is just one more thing I'll pay for when I'm old enough." The tea now cleaned, she climbed back into her chair and sorely spread the wing which had been tucked nearer to her while sleeping. She played with it for a moment, then plucked from it a broken feather, wincing. "Stupid wind, disturbing my precious nap like that." Then, she turned playing with the ravenous feather, staring at it and listening too the adults conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:03 am

Percy glanced over at Pillow for a second, then went back to Lightning. Pillow was a very odd filly. And apparently Lightning had multiple personalities as well. They're a fun little odd pony group, now.

"Oh, really, Miss Wing? Because I suffer from the same issue. Although I have four personalities floating around my wacky mind. Mine has been under control for quite a while now. I mean, I'll have my moments every couple times a week. But you two should have nothing to fear."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Lightning nodded slowly. "I only have two. Me, and... My younger ponysona." She finished off one of her cups, switching to the next. Her wings fluttered lightly. "I'm normally under control, but if I get too hyper, or sometimes even if I'm alone, she'll come out."

She glanced at Pillow Dew. "She's a filly, like you. A hyper-active, sweet-loving filly."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 pm

"Hyper!? Me?" Pillow said, her words slow and slurred with her age. "Hyper ponies are so annoying, they don't put enough value on simply-" She began, attempting to sound profound and grown up, yet, as aways, she fell asleep on the table, mid sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea With.... Friends?   Tea With.... Friends? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea With.... Friends?
Page 1 of 1