My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends lists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

Friends lists Empty
PostSubject: Friends lists   Friends lists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 pm

So I got an idea about having friends lists and a friend request system. What it would do is that you go to your account page, and there's a bee on the side that says the list of friends, and wether or not they are online. Ad you can go to their account page through a link on their Name. It also informs you through Pms if you gets friend request, or if a current friend made a new RP. Please tell me if you like this idea or not. Thanks for reading!

Ps: I wrote this on the iPad, so there might be spelling errors. Sorry if there are.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Friends lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends lists   Friends lists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:18 pm

I second this thought. Friends list does seem like a pretty good idea to me, not really much that could go wrong with it. Although whether it would be possible for the admins here to add a friends list widget/module onto this site or not is beyond be.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/

Friends lists
Page 1 of 1