My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Iris pouted, reaching for the popcorn again, "But....popcorn!" she whined childishly. Grumbling, she sat back in her chair with her arms crossed. "Fine. But gimme something else, I'm rather hungry." she growled, snatching something else out of Ember's hooves and eating it.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Ember smiled, holding it just out of Iris' reach. When she sat back down with a huff, she smiled, thinking she'd won until she felt a chocolate bar get snatched out of her hands "Hey! Gimme half!" she exclaimed, waiting until Iris had bitten her chunk before leaning forward and taking a bit out of it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Iris lightly slapped Ember's face away, "Nu! This is my chocolate bar!" she whined, holding it out of her reach. "Miiine!!!" She stuck her tongue out childishly, finishing off the rest of the bar. "Haha! You lose!" she teased, laughing. "there, all settled. I won't eat the popcorn 'till the movie starts, and in return, I get the chocolate." she compromised easily, slyly taking a piece of popcorn and popping it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:18 am

Ember pouted, rubbing her face with a hoof. "No fair!" she whined, folding her hooves like a filly. "I wanted some chocolate!" Hearing Iris' proposition, she cheered up quickly uncrossing her hooves and nodding. "Okie dokie! You got yourself a deal!" she said, before noticing a familiar purple hoof try to sneak a piece of popcorn. Not on my watch! Batting the hoof away, she shook her head. "Oi! Tsk Tsk tsk!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 pm

"Already got it!" Iris grinned, opening her mouth to show Ember the chewed up popcorn. Laughing, she poked Ember's angry looking face. "Come on, cheer up. I only took one piece. Here." she offered the mare a piece of chocolate.

Her black mane covered part of her face, and she brushed it behind her ear. "I won't eat anymore popcorn until the movie starts." she said, holding her hoof up, "Scout's honor."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 pm

At the sight of the piece of chocolate, Ember's eyes lit up and she felt her mouth begin to water. Leaning forward, she chomped it in her teeth and pulled away, the chocolate wedge between her teeth. Flicking her head back, she let go of the chocolate and watched it sail into the air, catching it with a satisfying *crunch*. "Om nom nom nom nom.'' she chewed, nodding and holding up her hoof. "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a cupcake in my eye."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:21 pm

"Goody!" Iris beamed, finishing off the bar and giving Ember a thumbs up, that is, if horses had thumbs....

The lights began to dim, and the logo for Pony Cinemas appeared. After the words dissipated, and the screen turned black, Iris reached for the popcorn. She stifled a laugh at the starting scene-a young (supposedly handsome) stallion was wandering the streets of Manehatten, when suddenly, a pony popped out of nowhere. Well, more accurately, a zompony. It bit into the stallions head, and blood squirted onto the screen.

"Nice 3D" Iris chuckled.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:02 am

Ember opened her mouth to speak, but snapped it shut when the lights dimmed. Placing the popcorn between them again, she took a couple of pieces and crunched on them as the movie began to play. The first attack happened, and the tangerine unicorn squealed as the very-obviously-fake blood spewed everywhere. A mare that was extremely dolled-up appeared next, spotting the now limp body of the stallion and striking the typical damsel in distress pose, screaming shrilly. Ember burst out into giggles at the melodrama, and almost choked on a piece of popcorn.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Iris laughed at the idiocy of the movie, "They could have at least tried to make it realistic." she whispered to Ember. The other people in the theater were screaming, and Iris laughed even more. She took a hooful of popcorn, watching the movie.

The next scene came up, a peaceful looking village on the outskirts of Manehatten. Some earth pony was tending to the garden, and a foal was carving something. Suddenly, a mare screamed and fainted in the crops. A horde of zomponies were shuffling towards the small house, and everypony was running around screaming.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:32 pm

"They could've... but they didn't." Ember whispered back, laughing a little. Normally, she couldn't stomach horror or gore, but... That was only if it was actually scary, or the blood even looked remotely real. In short, this movie didn't scare her in the slightest.

When more zomponies appeared, Ember ate some more popcorn and laughed as the mare screamed. She placed a hoof to her forehead and fell back on her seat, mimicking the mare's previous movements. Suddenly, a very handsome looking stallion appeared. She could've sworn it was the same as the first person who got eaten, but she brushed it off. Stupidly, he leaped in front of the zomponies and tried to fight them off and failing miserably. Pretty soon, he was eaten as well."Derp."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 pm

"What an idiot." Iris laughed, "This movie is so stupid."

She smirked, taking two hooffuls of popcorn, while simultaneously chewing on twizzlers. A brave-looking mare appeared, she wielded two swords and ran through the horde of zomponies. She swiftly cut into them, and they fell. She sheathed the swords and searched for survivors.

"They did a pretty good job with her though" Iris noted.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 am

Ember nodded, deciding not to speak since she had a mouthful of popcorn. She didn't want it to look like a snowstorm had happened in the area around them. When the mare came on and began to basically shred the zomponies, she grinned, having already swallowed her popcorn. "Sure, she's awesome! But... Why is she the only one with a weapon? I mean, shouldn't everypony else have at least some brains? Or were they... consumed?" she asked dramatically, eyes widening as she gasped in mock horror.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:46 pm

"She's probably one of those crazy ponies who always said the apocalypse was coming. Or maybe a weapon's enthusiast." Iris replied in a whisper, laughing quietly. "But she's pretty awesome, so I bet it's the latter. That'd probably be me if the apocalypse ever happens." she grinned, imagining what it would be like if zomponies existed. "We'd be a team wouldn't we?" she snickered
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Ember nodded in agreement. "Yea, all of those sound a bit more convincing." she said, slowing down her demolition of the popcorn. "Hah. Not me. I don't even know how to wield a sword, but I've been meaning to learn." she whispered, shaking her head slowly. "I'd probably end up slashing my own hoof off before I hurt any zomponies." she said with a giggle, taking a sip of her drink and almost spitting it out when the now victorious mare stood on top of a pile of shredded zompony remains.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:57 pm

"Wow, there goes my zompony killing partner." Iris said with a mocking sigh, "Well, there's always Cherry." she said softly, thinking of her mare friend. Hopefully she would be a survivor instead of a zompony....

The screen blacked out and an awful eating sound was heard. When the screen lightened, it showed the zomponies' hideout. There were thousands of them, all shuffling along or eating the fallen bodies. "Faust there's a lot of 'em." Iris noted, her eyes sweeping the area on screen. "What's gonna happen now?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Ember squeaked in shock when the screen blacked out, almost instinctively curling up in the darkness. Due to her power and the fact that she always had constant access to some form of light, it was extremely un-nerving to be suddenly shrouded under a blanket of black. Although she hated to admit it, she was scared of the dark, even if she was almost a full grown mare. When she saw the zompony hide-out, Ember stuck out a tongue in disapproval. "Bleck! If you fell in there you'd never get out, no matter how brainless they are." she said, giggling at her own little joke. "Indeed. What will happen now?"

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 am

"Who knows?" Iris laughed, watching the screen intently. Over the edge of a building, some faces appeared. Two ponies, one, a bright colored unicorn, and the other, a darker pegasus. They were wearing black clothing and masks over their faces, "Ooh, what are they doing?" Iris asked with interest.

The two jumped off the building and landed lightly on the ground, barely making a sound. They made their way across the land, ducking behind objects when the time called for it.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:16 am

Ember's eyes widened when she saw the two ponies. "Oooo! They look funny!" she giggled before noticing something. "Hey! They match us! A unicorn and a pegasus!" she exclaimed, flailing her hooves a little. She shrugged in response to Iris' question, watching the ponies rolls around behind trees, duck into doorways and nod secretly to eachother, making not a single sound all the while. "Hmm... I think they're overplaying it a bit but who cares? It's awesome!" she exclaimed, beginning to hum the Mission Impossible theme under her breath so no other pony in the cinema would be disrupted by it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 pm

"I wonder what they're up to." Iris whispered, there'd be no point in rescuing somebody, they were probably dead already "this movie makes no sense."

The unicorn used magic to blast a few zomponies away, and the Pegasus flew up. She looked around for a second then silently flew back down. "This place is huge." she said to the unicorn, "kaya, we'll never find it here." 

Iris tilted her head, "what the buck are they doing?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 am

Ember shook her head. "You've got that right. I mean, they're risking their lives for... what exactly?" she asked, taking a sip of her drink. "Well, no crap it's huge! It's like the zompony base of operations!" she exclaimed, causing a bunch of ponies to turn their way. Realising they were staring, her ears flattened just a little bit and she grinned sheepishly. "Woops. Forgot where we were for a second there."

Suddenly, the two ponies were converged on by a mass of zomponies. It seemed that the blast of magic had attracted the attention of the many, many others in the area, and now they were all shuffling towards the two. "Uh... Well they're screwed."

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:07 am

"I so knew that magic casting would attract attention!" Iris laughed, completely ignoring the glares and 'sh's she got. "What a bunch of idiots"

Suddenly, the group of zomponies exploded into the air. The two ponies on the ground had fearsome expressions, and they had their weapons out too. The unicorn held a delicate-looking stick straight sword. The Pegasus wielded two katanas, and the zomponies fell to the ground with many thuds. 

"Wow! Two Katanas! Just like me!" shouted a voice from the front row, her laughing was loud and obnoxious, and Iris glared down at the seat it came from.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:04 am

"Well, it wasn't the smartest move, let's just put it that way." she said with a giggle, trying to stifle it since the stares were only just going away. With a lighting and camera angle shift, all the zomponies were sent barreling into the air with some of their blood, splattered body parts and heads rolling around and splatting onto the ground. One severed limb landed right in front of the camera, and the tomato sauce or 'blood' was soon coating everything. Hearing a pony call from the front, Ember's ears pricked up and she looked with interest over in it's general direction. "I wonder who that is..." she mumbled, her attention suddenly drawn from the screen.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Kat laughed at the blood and gore, placing a cautious hoof on her swords.

"I have an idea." Iris said, pursing her lips. Brushing it off, she looked back at the screen. The two ponies returned to their stealthiness, and the zompony compound filled with ponies-all of them slashing and hacking at the undead.

"Woah, what's wrong with them?" Iris asked seriously, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Ember's eyes widened dramatically when all the ponies suddenly appeared, butchering the undead. "I have no idea. More importantly, where did they all come from?!" she whisper-yelled, looking at the sheer number of ponies who were fighting back. They were almost equal to the zomponies in number, and the idea that these survivors had been around long enough was crazy, considering how earlier they had all died so easily. They were skilled with their weapons, and the zomponies were literally dropping like flies.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:50 pm

"Who knows." Iris shook her head, "they're idiots. This is the center of the zomponies land, they're all going to die." she pointed out with a laugh, 'Nopony can go up against such a horde and live, no matter how many."

But, the fighting stopped, and the victors stood proudly. Dead lay among them, huge casualties on both sides. It seemed that all the zomponies were dead, but Iris was fairly sure there were more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon at the Arcade
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next