My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Ember smiled sheepishly, face flushed in embarrassment as she made sure to blow on her pizza before biting it this time round. Now that her tastebuds weren't giving her agony, she could actually taste the delicious flavour and it was sensational. "My gosh thish ish amazink!" she slurred through a mouthful of pizza, finishing it in record time. "Ah... That was good!" she sighed happily, leaning back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm

"Wasn't it?" Iris laughed, beaming, "Well, this has been fun. What now?" she wondered as the cleanercolt came and took their platters. "Hmm"
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Ember shrugged, having no real idea. "Hmm indeed." she said, watching the pendulum of the clock on the wall swing back and forth, almost as if she was expecting it to give her an answer. "What. Should. We. Do." she murmured in a monotonous voice, each word matching the swings of the pendulum.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Iris yawned, leaning back in her chair. She tilted back and forth, her hoof up on the table. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep. She snored quietly, her stomach rising with every breath, and falling with every release.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Ember was still focused on the ticking of the clock until she heard Iris begin to snore. Formulating a devilish plan, she crept under the table unnoticed and rushed outside, plucking a feather from a bird sitting on a tree. "Sorry little guy! I need it!" she called, dashing back in. The whole trip took about 30 seconds. Settling next to Iris again, she gently breezed the feather over Iris' tummy, trying to suppress giggles of her own as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Iris snorted as Ember attempted to tickle her. She snored again, rolling over in the chair-well, falling out of it that is.

"Ow!" she cried, rubbing her head. "Oi! what was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:08 am

Ember was spluttering as she valiantly tried to contain her giggles, before Iris rolled over and off of the chair and sent her over the edge. Bursting into laughter, she giggled as her body shook and tears sprang to her eyes, rolling off the chair herself before rolling back and forth on the ground, her hooves flailing uselessly. "You... You are.... t-too funny!" she managed out between gasps.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 pm

"Oh shut up." Iris stuck her tongue out childishly. Ponies were turning to stare, and she just laughed. Without warning, she tackled Ember and sat on her. "Let's see how you like it!" she snickered, beginning to tickle the fallen mare.

Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Ember was just sitting up, recovering, and getting her breath back from that bout of laughing until Iris suddenly sat on her, and she fell backwards with an "Oof!" Feeling the feather on her, she began to wiggle and squirm desperately. "No... Ha! N-no pl- Hah! Haha!" she guffawed, eventually just giving up on speaking as she flailed helplessly under Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 pm

"How do you like it?" Iris laughed, still tickling the mare. The stallion managing the restaurant came out to find the commotion, and pushed through the crowd that had formed around them. 

"What's going on here?" He asked in a booming voice. Iris could tell he was on the verge of laughter. She stood, and offered Ember her hoof. Once she was up too, Iris brushed herself off. "I'm sorry sir." she said with a mocking bow. The stallion completely blew it and started laughing. 

"It's fine little one." 

Iris pouted, she didn't like being called little one. She said nothing though, allowing herself a smirk.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 am

Ember was laughing to hard to respond, until Iris suddenly stopped tickling her. Gasping for air, the orange unicorn still giggled occasionally while breathing hard, gratefully accepting Iris' hoof. Straightening herself up, she realised there was a crowd gathered around them, and, instead of feeling awkward like a normal pony would, waved and smiled at them all until they all turned away from awkwardness instead. "Little one, eh?" she asked, nudging Iris in the ribs with an eyebrow raised, a cheeky smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:46 am

"oi!" Iris shouted, stomping on Ember's hoof. "Don't call me little one." she pouted, sticking her tongue out childishly. "Anyhoof, thanks for the pizza!" she called to the working ponies, "Shall we?" she said, turning to the door and starting out.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 am

Ember let out a yelp of pain as she hopped about on three hooves, the now hurting hoof held up at an awkward angle as she bounced in agony. "Hey, that hurt! A lot!" she cried, tears springing to her eyes as she tried to lower the hoof onto the ground only to get a shot of pain in response. "Thanks you! And we shall." she said, shuffling out the door.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:39 am

Iris let out a loud laugh, "oh come on. You're perfectly fine." she giggled, walking out onto the street. "So, where do ya wanna go?" she asked with a light and eager smile. She grinned as she trotted about, glancing at the shops and buildings that lined the streets
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:14 am

"I wish I was as sure as you." she said, shuffling along and struggling to keep up with Iris. "I got no idea. What say you, hmm?" she asked, accidentally letting her hoof brush against the ground and biting back a yelp of pain.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Iris barked a laugh, "you okay there?" She asked, clapping Ember on the shoulder. She continued laughing as she strolled down the street. "Hm, let's go to.....the theater?" She suggested, turning the last syllable up as if a question.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Ember nodded, examining her hoof which was bruising a little but otherwise fine. When Iris had stomped on it, it'd bent at a funny angle but it should heal. Should. "Sure! A theatre sounds great!" she said with a smile, a new spring in her awkward shuffly step.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:20 pm

"Alright! let's go! Race ya." she said with a sly smile before taking off. She zoomed around corners, her wings flapping at top speed. She arrived at the building, and leaned against the wall to wait for Ember.

"Took ya long enough." she laughed, turning to Ember.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:45 am

Ember watched Iris race away, huffing and trying to move a little faster, succeeding in only tripping again. "Dang it!" she exclaimed, willing her body to move faster as she inched along. "Ah, screw it." she sighed, levitating herself along and over to the theatre. "Gee thanks."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Iris laughed, "Oh come on, just some friendly competition. Plus I'm paying, I should get to do what I want." she snickered, "Oh, what movie do ya wanna watch?" she asked, looking up at the listing.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Ember sighed, laughing a little as well. "I guess so." she said, examining her hoof a little. The swelling was going down and now she could stand on it normally again. "If you pay here I buy the snacks. No movie is complete without snacks!" she declared, making a determined face and pumping the air with a hoof. "Well, since you're paying, you should get what you want so you can pick." she said, taking a mock-bow. "What would you like, Milady?" she asked in a posh accent, gesturing to the board where all the movies were listed.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:53 pm

"Hm, how about that one?" she asked, pointing up at the listing. A movie called 'Zomponies Take Manehatten."

"That looks good." she grinned.

(sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Ember grinned, nodding her head. "Sounds great!" she chirped, bouncing through the theatre doors and up to the counter. "Hello! I'd like two drinks and one jumbo popcorn please!" she said, paying for it before carrying the ton of snacks over to Iris. "Go ahead and buy the tickets. We're sorted for food!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Iris beamed, laughing. "Alright!" she pumped her fist in the air, "Two tickets to the Zompony one!" the attendant gave her an odd look, but hoofed her two tickets. In turn, Iris payed. She clutched the tickets in her hoof, "Yosh! Let's go!" she grinned, snatching a bunch of snacks. '

Quietly, she took her seat in the theater and began munching on popcorn. The commercials came on, and she continued shoveling the buttery snack into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:43 am

Ember flounced in after Iris, clutching the drink in her hoof as they entered the theatre. Sitting next to Iris, she ate a piece, just one, of the popcorn. Looking at Iris' pace, she was happy to find that she had in fact bought enough. At the rate Iris was going, they'd probably finish before the actual movie began. Sadly, this had happened to Ember before, and so she took the popcorn and place it out of Iris' reach. "Whoa there! Slow down or we won't have any for the actual movie!" she chuckled popping another piece in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon at the Arcade
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next