My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Iris laughed loudly enough to catch the attention of almost everypony in the arcade.

"Nice." she said sarcastically, chuckling again. "You'll get the hang of it."

Iris's character hopped out of the hay and strolled through the town, passing lots of ponies. Including the Templars, the bad guys in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 am

Ember pulled her character out of the hay, and followed Iris about. They strolled through the town square when she spotted a couple of weird ponies decked out in full knight's gear from head to hoof - helmet, armor, chain mail, you name it they had it on. "Hey, what's that?" she asked Iris, pointing with a hoof at the weird ponies as he character stopped right in the middle of the square.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 pm

"Oh those guys are the Templars, they're the bad guys. They're looking for these things called 'Pieces of Eden, our job is to stop them." Iris walked her character over to the Templars. She clicked square and her avatar stabbed one if the guards with her hidden knife. The other Tenplars reacted quickly, attacking the two assassins. Iris deftly tackled two of them, killing each swiftly.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:37 am

Ember looked confused before it all made sense. If this were a cartoon, a lightbulb would have appeared above her head with a *DING!*. "OHHHH! So we're meant to stop them any way we can!" she exclaimed, before pressing the square and punching a Templar pony in the face. "Teehee!" she giggled, before kicking another.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:14 pm

"Remember, you have weapons. There's the hidden knife, the gun, the crossbow and some others that you get later on."

She moved her character up to the top of Building and ran across the area moving from building to building
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 am

Ember nodded, before switching to the knife and stabbing a pony. She gasped in horror, however, when the blood came pooling out. "Eek! THERE'S BLOOD!" she exclaimed, panicking and flapping her hooves a little before realising Iris had left her behind once again. She really should keep a better eye on things. "Oi! Wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 pm

"Sorry, you're slowpoke. And yes, there's blood." she laughed, "by once you attack them they'll come after you for a bit. We gotta lose them." she declared this as her character jumped up the architecture and hoppe away from building to building.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:00 am

"Hey! No fair! I'm a newbie, you can't judge!" she whined, jutting out her bottom lip like a filly as she huffed under her breath. She jumped after Iris, but fell down the building due to her obvious lack of co-ordination and freaked. "Wah! I can't see you! Where did you gooo?!" she asked, running about in circles and ducking through alleyways as she ran about blindly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 am

Iris laughed and stopped her character. "Up here, don't ya see?" she said, leaping down from the building and landing on a Templar. As she fell, the avatar unsheathed the hidden knife, stabbing the unsuspecting guard. He dropped dead, and Iris stepped off him and looted his pockets. Shortly after, other Templars began running toward her. She leaped up a building to hide.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:30 am

Ember spotted Iris, and began tracking her from down below. She watched until suddenly, Iris dropped from the building. Ember rushed forward to discover a dead Templar and Iris gone, others swarming the area. "Wagh!" Ember exclaimed, dashing away and quickly climbing a building. She didn't know whether they would attack or not, but better safe then sorry. "Iris, do we just wait now?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 pm

"Well, if they come here we'll have to run, or fight." Iris replied with a sly smile. She continued hiding on the roof, and the red flashing light in the bottom corner stopped blinking. Iris's character hopped out and down the building, landing lightly on the ground.

She ran towards a white exclamation point. "That means there's a quest."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:41 am

Ember nodded, following Iris. She felt kind of bad that she was always falling or lagging behind and that she had no clue what to do, but it was still pretty fun! She watched the white exclamation mark bob about and shrugged, before running forward and taking a closer look. "Tee hee! It looks funny."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 am

"Okay, walk up and under the sign, it'll tell you what to do." Iris said, pointing to the exclamation point. She sat back and waited for Ember to go to it.

(Sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:05 am

Ember shrugged, before hiding behind Iris instead. "I think you should go over... What if I accidentally kill the pony by accident?!" she exclaimed, flailing her hooves as she thought of all the horrible things that could happen.

(short as well, makes us even :D)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:32 am

"Well that's what you're supposed to do. The quest is to assassinate a pony." Iris laughed, "now go under the pointer."

The sign was above a cage of pigeons. The placement of the game was old times, so they used messenger pigeons to send, you guessed it, messages! Iris had done it a million times, and knew other ponies wanted to play too.

(Lol ^.^)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 am

Ember nodded, inching towards the exclamation mark and pausing every few steps to glance back at Iris. In the end, she did make it there, and was surprised to find how realistic the noises the birds made were - they cooed, the squawked and it even had the sounds of feathers ruffling. Shuffling under it, Ember saw a pop-up appear on her screen, and she read it. "Huh. You were right!" she said, pressing all the buttons to figure out which one would get her out of the pop-up.

((Ehehe I'm making this up as I go so sorry if it's inaccurate XD))

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 am

"Click select, it'll get you out of the message." Iris explained, reading the letter. The target was a merchant, apparently a dirty, sneaky little merchant. Iris pointed to the screen, at the map in the corner. "Click on that. It'll show you where to go."

(Lol it's fine)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Ember nodded, following the instructions carefully as she opened the map. She noticed a small blinking dot ((got no idea what I'm saying)) and pointed at it. "Is that what we're looking for?" she asked, head tilted as she studied where they were in comparison to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:17 pm

"Yes, go towards the dot. It'll take you to your first kill." Iris smiled devilishly. She glanced behind her, a line was starting to form for the game.

"Try to hurry, we don't want to hold all these ponies up."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:09 am

Ember nodded, hurrying towards the dot. She glanced about, trying to figure out what she was supposed to do now. "Ok, I'm right where the dot is, but... Who do I kill?" she asked, flushing a little as she heard sniggers coming from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 am

"Didn't you read the message?" Iris laughed, "it said the target was a bard[singer/storyteller]. Just look around, it'll show you."

Iris's character slowed to a walk, then stopped and blended into a group of people. Templars were swarming the area.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Ember nodded, wandering about before spotting the target, or at least, who she thought was the target. "I think that's him... Oh well, if it isn't I just killed some random." she said, walking over and stabbing him in the face. Watching him crumple to the ground, she frowned before realising she had indeed completed the quest. "Woo! I did it!" she cheered, boogieing a little before stopping. "Maybe we should let the others play now..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yeh, probably." Iris signed off of the game, setting the controller on the table. She stood and walked through the arcade.

"How about a racing game?" she asked, eyeing a racecar wheel.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 am

Ember followed suit, smiling at the ponies after her. "A racing game sounds like a great idea!" she grinned, pointing out a machine with a mint coloured pony in a mismatched car racing around a sugar-themed track. "How about Sugar Rush? I head it's really good!" she said, tilting her head a little as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 am

(Sugar rush? Isn't that the game from Wreck-it Ralph?)

Iris shrugged, nodding.

"Sure why not." she said, taking a seat in the chair. She placed her hooves readily on the wheel, and slipped two bits into the coin slot. The screen came up and she chose her character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon at the Arcade
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next