My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Fire

Star Fire Empty
PostSubject: Star Fire   Star Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am

Star Fire
Star Fire 5bwpib
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Black with a silver streak
Tail: See Above ^
Eyes: Silver
Body: Light Blue
Cutie Mark: Flaming Silver Star
Age (Baby,adult): Mare
Personality: Calm and willing to stand up for her friends, Star Fire is a loyal mare. She can be over-dramatic at times, but in the end is always there to lend a hoof. She also has a bit of a mysterious streak. Star can be hesitant to try new things, but her strong will lets her take hold of a challenge. She's not likely to give in to peer pressure; even so, Star enjoys spending time with her friends. Her loosely guarded heart makes her sympathetic. She isn't one to shun those in need.
Likes: Helping others, flying with friends, night, the moon, the darkness, the stars, moonlit fields, sleeping, and the color silver.
Dislikes: Pain, grief, the sun, waking up, bright lights, loud noises, loneliness, being separated from those she cares for a lot, daytime, the color gold
History: Star Fire was born in Canterlot, and she utterly hates how snooty and insensitive some ponies can be. She lost her parents at a young age, thus making her an orphan. She was born with wings that were widely out of proportion with her body. Star was brought to Cloudsdale by a kind pegasus mare who raised the filly as her own. She learned to fly, and despite her wing issues, overcame those who bullied and hated her.

Example RP segment: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Star Fire, on a brief visit to Manehattan, witnissed an all two familiar scene. A dark grey unicorn colt was bullying a small, tan earth pony for being 'plain' and 'powerless.' Star Fire watched from a little table outside a small cafe. She observed the bully and his victim for a short time, before standing to address the problem, as she had been taught by Windstorm, her adoptive mother. As she drew near, the bully glared in her direction. What're you looking at?! he snapped at her. The silver pegasus drew back a step. She saw him continue to taunt the filly. Hatred welled up in her heart. Her voice taking on a dangerous tone, she stepped between them. Knock it off, you insensitive little beast. she growled, right eye twitching. The colt, obviously startled by Star's sudden insult, stepped back. H-hey, I didn't mean anything by it! he said, ears dropping against his skull. Leave her alone. Star continued firmly, stomping her hoof to show she meant it. The colt drew back, galloping off as fast as his short legs could carry him. Star Fire turned to the little filly, who had been cowering behind her legs. Strangely enough, the filly was no where to be found. Star continued on her way, feeling oddly warm inside.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Acceptance

Last edited by Star Fire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the picture//Changed the Title's Description)
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Star Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Fire   Star Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:18 am

Very good. This app is almost done. There is just one more thing though. Please read over our rules and add the necessity to it and it should be good.
Back to top Go down
Star Fire

Star Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Fire   Star Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 am

I am pretty sure that I have fixed it. Please let me know if there is more that I need.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Star Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Fire   Star Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Fire   Star Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down