My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Spark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Star Spark Empty
PostSubject: Star Spark   Star Spark I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Star Spark
Nickname: Spark, Sparks, or Sparkie

Star Spark Star_s10

Species: Pegasus.

Mane: Pink/purple.
Tail: same as mane.
Eyes: Turquoise/dark blue.

Body: A soft pink-ish beige, abnormally large ears, slightly abnormally large wings.
Cutie Mark: N/A.

Personality: She is pretty energetic and likes to make new friends; but she can be a little shy sometimes; She loves flowers and gardening just like her mother so she often helps her out; She hates boring things and being sad; But she loves to play outside with her friends; Got Metal's courage; will smile at the sight any and every flower; will smile at the sight of her parents; practically beams on sunny days and at the sight of ponies playing; feels calm being with her friends, especially if they are outside; will groan and moan at boring things; will just stare out the window when it rains; will get very mad and puffy cheeked when she sees bullies, anypony being rude, or fighting; flips out at nightmares.

Likes: Flowers, her parents, sunny days, playing, being outside, friends.
Dislikes: boring stuff, rain, being sad, bullies, being rude, fighting, nightmares.

History: Star Spark was born in Ponyville as the daughter of Metal Spark and Starflower. She was always pretty playful and energetic, and because of her being a bundle of energy, she learned how to talk incredibly quickly. Star often watched her mother working in the garden, and as she did, she began to love flowers and soon was allowed to help her mother when she got older. She also helped out her father at the shop sometimes, but with the minor things, like gathering orders. She made friends quickly and loved playing outside with them. She continues lives with her mom and her dad in Ponyville.

Due to her large ears and non-Cutie Marked flank, she is more a prime target for bullies. But her courage makes up for it, making her seem like a mare who doesn't let it get the best of her. She isn't that way, though. She bundles her bad emotions up, and sets them aside to make room for the good emotions. She also has wings a bit to big for her body, but she can fly. She cannot, however, fly for too long, or very straight. She stays on the ground because of her non-perfect flight ability's.

~~~~~
Example RP segment 1(a foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street.):
Sparks was on her way visiting one of her friends when she heard, then saw, somepony crying. "Hey there, buddy.. Is something wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I lost my mom.. did you see her?" the little colt asked.

"Oh no, I didn't... Don't worry, though, I'll help you find her." She told him as she took place to his right.

"Thanks."
~~~~~
As they walked down the street to the marketplace, the foal smiled and said "There she is!"

"Madam?" Sparkie said as she poked the mare's leg.

"Yes?" The mare turned and saw Spark. "Oh hello, young mare. How can I help you?"

"Is this your son? He was crying on the street."

"Oh yes! Thank you! I was looking for him everywhere!"

"No problem, ma'am..." She turned to the colt. "Hey buddy, wanna be friends?"

"Yes! Thank you!" the colt beamed.

Spark went home, knowing she had helped, and made a new friend.

Star Spark Star_s11

Last edited by Dashing Heuz on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Star Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Spark   Star Spark I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm

Looks good so far!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Star Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Spark   Star Spark I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Awesome! But you need to add a little bit more to the personality. Like, how does she react to each like and dislike? And can you work on the history so it isn't so choppy and flows together better? ^^
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Star Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Spark   Star Spark I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Approved have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Spark   Star Spark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Spark
Page 1 of 1