My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shimmering Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:09 am

Shimmering Fire
Shimmering Fire Image13
There's no Cutie Mark cause I forgot about it and I don't have to code to go back and change it.

Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Aqua blue and teal blue mixed in. Cascades down her right eye with part going down her left shoulder
Tail: Same colours as mane, bushy tail that stops just shy of her back hooves
Eyes: Teal
Body: Sleek, slim and slightly shorter than the average unicorn.
Cutie Mark: Parchment with words on it and a quill.
Personality: Like her brother, Shimmering Fire is calm, peaceful and somewhat joyful to be around, she enjoys hanging around with other ponies and having a great time while enjoying new friends. She enjoys learning new things about her friends as it allows for her to understand them better so that she can help them whenever the need may arise. While she does care deeply for friends, family and loved ones, she knows that deep within her heart that she will not always be able to be there for them and she has tried not to make a promise that she knows she could never keep, like being around for someone and never leaving, that she knows she'll never keep cause she knows that one day everyone dies therefore making it impossible to be around for someone and never leave them. Now while she make new friends and learn about them, there's none other that she loves more than her older brother, Shadowfire, who loves her back just as much. While the two siblings do have their fights, like all siblings do, they love each and do anything they can for each other, though people often mistake them for a couple as they do live together and some of their fights resemble the look of being a couple. Above all else, Shimmering Fire enjoys doing what she enjoys doing most, reading and writing stories. Shimmering Fire is a bit of hypocrite when it comes to reading stories, if she spots mistakes she corrects it almost instantly within her mind and if something is wrong with one of her stories, she can usually fix it straight away.
Dislikes: Stories not going how she wants, cliffhangers, failed stories, criticism that isn't helpful, down right rude ponies.
History: Born to two parents, Brightlight and Shadowlight, Shimmering Fire started her life in Equestria. She is the second born child being born two years after her brother and lived in Fillydelphia with her family. She spent her earlier years in a school in Fillydelphia but during her later years, she had to move to Canterlot to start her later years of schooling. Despite her shy nature, she was able to make a few friends during her school years and they spent many of their years together. They were an interesting group but were great friends nonetheless. Then came the time after they all finished school. Her brother had decided, after much thinking and conversing, that he would move to the peaceful village of Ponyville which wasn't that far from Canterlot. Shimmering Fire had to argue with Shadow to allow her to come along to Ponyville and in the end he relented. Much like Shadow, Shimmering Fire misses her friends and promised to write to them and visit them on occasion. Now in Ponyvillie, her true adventure begins...

Example RP segment: It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

It was a dark and rainy afternoon and Shimmering Fire was looking for somewhere to wait out the storm, unfortunately, there weren't many places.

She kept searching and it seemed favor was on her side as a building up ahead had ponies going into it. Shimmering made a sprint for the building before realising that it was a tavern and was going to be full off ponies she didn't know.

She hopes won't affect her too much because she is shy around other ponies. Mustering all the courage she can, Shimmering strides up to the door and makes her way, trying to make herself look unimportant and just enjoy the warmth.

Now all she had to do was wait out the storm...

Acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Very nice, I like a detailed app :)

Just make sure you use Shimmering Fire and Shadowfire a lot before making a third OC.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Thanks, and I don't think I'll be making a third OC for quite a while cause these were all I had in mind for the time being
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:59 am

Your avatar looks like art from one of the amazing Russian artists I watch on DA!

This one: Shimmering Fire Twibra__by_jaaaaaaaz-d6u2xop
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:00 am

Really? I don't remember where I found it, I just like it. Well like is an understatement...
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:17 am

http://1jaz.deviantart.com/gallery/ This guy made it!

Check him out!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:29 am

Thanks, I've been looking everywhere for the person who made it. :)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:38 am

No problem! His art is amazing *Drools*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shimmering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmering Fire   Shimmering Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shimmering Fire
Page 1 of 1