My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quillon

Quillon

"Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 pm

"No, leave it. I'll.. be fine." He says. The group have reached the other side of the chasm. Quillon squints and looks across the sandy plain. There is little of interest, aside from a group of cacti a few metres ahead and..... Is that an overturned wagon, with a chunk of wood ripped out it? The ground begins shaking, causing him to stumble. He takes a few steps back. Suddenly, a monstrous creature bursts out of the sand, twisting in a drill-like spiral before it lands on its clawed feet, skidding to a halt. It snaps to the group,malice burning in its white eyes. It lowers its horns... and charges! Quillon freezes for a moment, before hollering: "SCREW COURAGE, CHEESE IT!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 pm

gemini panics, flying in the air out of reach of the diablos, following his instincts." is that it?! you wanted to go towards this thing?!" he flies in a circle, sighing and looking for what quillon and lunis ended up doing as he lost track of them in his panic." where are you guys?!" he keeps track of the diablos as he quickly scans the area for his friends.
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 pm

He flew up into the air and assessed the situation. He had gemini flying around in a panic,and quillon running. His hoof hit his face at the lack of courage among the group. "Looks like its up to me to save them." He flew down in front of the creature grabbing its attention with a kick to the eye. He turned around and flew in a random direction. "GEMINI QUILLION! ILL LURE THIS THING AWAY! GET TO SAFETY!" He made sure to fly at eye level so the creature can follow him.
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Galloping blindly away, Quillon jolts to a halt as he hears Lunis' shout. "What am I doing? I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't run away.." He thinks. ".. I can't let them down. I have to... I have to pony up!" He spins around, and takes off, ignoring the pain in his wing. The Diablos rears its head up into the air, it's tail raking across the ground in a deadly arc. "Sweet Celestia, I hope this works" He prays as he pulls out his flight and plummets down.. onto the head of the Diablos, grasping its horns! The Diablos flails its head around, careening towards the chasm as Quillon attempts to steer it. "Come on! Get it to go towards the canyon! Throw sand at it or something! I can't hold on much longer!'
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm

gemini calms as he sees quillon grabbing the diablos horn, then flies down and tries to taunt the diablos." towards the canyon?! i take it we'll try to run it off the ledge?! what if it survives the fall?!"he flies backwards, keeping his eyes on the diablos and ready to fly higher if it catches up to him.
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:12 pm

He stopped flying for a moment,and smiled. "Guess you guys have more courage than I first thought." He flew down beside it ramming it,to keep it on a steady course torwards the canyon. "WHO CARES IF THIS THING SURVIVES! IT WILL BUY US SOME TIME!"
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Quillon desperately tries to cling on and steer the menacing monster towards the canyon. Enraged by Gemini's taunting, it steers towards the direction of his jibes and continues flailing and trying to shake him off. It hurtles blindly towards the ravine, and with a mighty lurch, tosses Quillon into the air as it veers into the abyss below. It plummets off the edge as Quillon tries to flap his wings, but it is in vain as the pain in his right wing is too great. He makes a last attempt to cling onto life, and grasps at the rock wall, barely hanging on by a hoof. He grits his teeth in pain as he begins to slip. The Diablos' horn had grazed his side, not deep enough to leave a gash, but enough to make him begin to lose his grip on the rock. he hopes the other two were okay.. it was his fault they had gotten into this mess...
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:20 pm

gemini steered clear of the diablos as it fell in, fearing it would hit him as it fell. after peering down at the diablos, he looks for lunis and quillon and his eyes widen as he sees quillon on the ledge. noticing lunis was closer, he points to quillon and shouts at lunis." LUNIS! GRAB QUILLON! HE'S GOING TO FALL!" gemini then starts to fly to quillon, hoping lunis will save him in time.
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

He nodded then flew up until he reached a high enough point. He then pressed his wings and legs against himself,and dive bombed at quillon. "DONT WORRY I GOT YOU!" He went faster and faster until he dove past quillion. He did a loop in the air and grabbed quillion. He flew to the ground,and reached into his saddlebag. He pulled out a splint,bandages,and a jar filled with a green paste. "I told you to let me check your wing." He applied some of the paste to his wing,then bound the splint and bandages around it. "The paste will help ease the pain,but for now on flying. GOT IT!?"
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Quillon lies on the ground exhausted. But he's safe. His friends saved him. Friends? Should he call them that? Friendship was not something he was familar with. He'd never had any lasting friendships with anypony, he'd always been a solitary wanderer. Perhaps now he'd settled down- belgh, too much thinking for now. No point going on some soggy monologue unless somepony was dying. He shakily clambers to his hooves. "Thanks guys, you saved my flank back there. I'll have to make it up to you somehow, getting you into this mess. And to think, all this came about because I was looking to find an inn! What are the odds. Teamwork?" He holds out a hoof for a brohoof, but lowers it slowly as he gazes to something to his left. A black swirling whirlpool of what appears to be solid black ink seems to be floating in the air. It slowly forms into a humanoid figure, made of the ink-like substance, pure black. It's face resembling a smiling opera mask, sinister in its own way. It's shape is essentially a basic humanoid figure, except for its head, which splits into a drooping v-shape from the forehead up, resembling a jester's hat. It is lying on it's side lazily, a bemused expression on its face. It begins clapping in a condescending manner.
"Well, that was amusing for a brief period. Then you had to do and not start fighting with each other. Do you know how disappointing that was? I was waiting for the moment you two.." It says, pointing an abnormally long at Gemini and Lunis. ".. would start shouting "It's your fault cocky-orange-pony-whos-name-I'm-not-bothered-to-remember! You got us into this mess! You suck! Boo! But no. You had to ruin my fun. With your teamwork." It says rapidly, spitting out the last word like it was a mouthful of poison. "But I guess you entertained me for a while. You can leave. This time. Next time, I want to see some disharmony. Or I might have to pluck a few of the more... unpleasant experiences from your mind." It leers at Quillon, its face twisting into a demented sneer.
"We'll see each other soon, My Little Ponies!" It calls out cheerfully, before lurching at the group, it's black form obscuring their vision while everything fades to black. A few seconds later, they sit up on the bar floor, disoriented. The barpony coming up from the cellars chuckles. "Wow, you bunch most be light drinkers if you're on the floor in the short time it takes me to fetch a barrel of fresh cider from the cellar!" At the word "barrel" Quillon's head snaps to the barpony, an involuntary reaction from his deep-seated hatred of barrels. He returns his gaze to the group quickly though. He groans.
"What the actual buck was that."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:39 pm

gemini got up from the tavern floor, looking around confused and slightly panicked. he calmed down as soon as he realized where he was, then sat down next to quillon." i...i have no...idea what just happened. um...where...where you familiar with..what ever that black thing was? i kinda hated it. and that was before it spoke. are...are you guys okay? are you still hurt quillon?"
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:02 pm

He groaned and slowly got up from the floor. He sat at the table,and rummaged through his pack. "Well. Looks like nothing happened to us,but the supplies I used are gone." He looked to qiullion. "What happend there? What was that thing before we got back here? Please dont hide anything. We need to know."
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 am

"I... I'm not quite sure what that creature was. But it can't be good news. The sorceror who gave me this book said something... but he went on a long monologue and I fell asleep. I think the best place to find out more about this is the Canterlot Library. But lets save that for another time. We're tired, and I'm still homeless. But I think we could call this a victory And a victory calls for more drinks!" He calls over the the barpony. "Barpony! Another round of cider, please!" He turns back to the group. "Look, I'm not sure what that was, but you don't have to get involved. I can sort this out on my own. Who knows what might happen next. But I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Just not right now. I'm gonna kick back my hooves, get a house, relax, and enjoy the weather. Then I can get down to find out what that thing was and why it decided to screw with my chi." He remarks, leaning back on his chair. He holds out a hoof for a brohoof. 'Teamwork?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 pm

gemini grins, accepting the brohoof." teamwork, and that means any time you need help with that....book problem, i'll help. what about you lunis? i'm sure we'll need somepony to stop us from bleeding if we ever....encounter such a problem again."
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 pm

He looked at both of them a little hesitant. He wasnt used to having companions,and he wasnt sure how having them would affect him. He swallowed and shakily did the same. He tried to keep his voice calm. "Yeah. What would you guys do without me?" He did let them see his uncertainty. He couldnt let them down. Not when they needed him.
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 pm

(OOC)

I guess we could call this a wrap. I had fun doing this. I'm hoping for the adventure to continue soon, but I may do some other RP's first. Thanks for the great Rp!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."   "Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Let me tell you about the time I met the Desert Tyrant..."
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2