My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruby Sunset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Ruby Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Sunset   Ruby Sunset I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:56 am

Ruby Sunset
Ruby Sunset Rubyfirstquestionflatsmaller
Species: Pegasus
Mane: pic
Tail: pic
Eyes: pic
Body: Healthy and attractive
Cutie Mark: Rarely seen, but is the male and female symbol linked.

Personality: Ruby is rather shy and afraid to converse with most ponies. She seems to be more a social shut in and even tries to avoid being seen when she can, taking the longer route with less ponies. In the few times she is in public, she keeps her head down and looks to the ground, but has a sense of sympathy for ponies in need.

Likes: Spinach Ravioli, any friends she can trust, helping, lots of privacy, being complimented, things she rather not mention.
Dislikes: Being in public, other ponies in her apartment, being complimented, wearing dresses

History: Not much is know about Ruby. Being Russet's cousin, she moved in with him and hardly leaves the apartment. Funny enough though, from the looks of things, she managed to get a job that helps pay the bills while Russet looks for his own job. She tries to keep her trips out of the apartment to her mystery job quiet and take as little notice as possible.

Example RP segment: 3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Ruby shivered in the rain. Her apartment was several blocks away, but it was freezing out and she was soaked with rain. There was no place she could go.

....Except the tavern. Warm lights glowed through its windows. Its open door warmly welcomed all ponies. But that was the problem. All ponies. She could already see that the place was bustling with ponies from all over.

As much as she hated the idea of being surrounded by many ponies and stuff into such proximity, she felt like this rain would be the death of her. With a sigh, she slinked her way through the door, looking around shyly from under her wet mane.

It didn't take long for other ponies to notice her and already offering her towels and blankets to dry her off and keep her warm. The sensation of them getting so close and putting hooves on her to dry her already put her far out of her comfort zone, but she just put on a shy smile and blushed.

Acceptance

Last edited by Korenav on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Ruby Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sunset   Ruby Sunset I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ruby Sunset
Page 1 of 1