My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quillstroke's New Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Quillstroke's New Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quillstroke's New Home   Quillstroke's New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:13 am

Cyan nodded. "Yeah, It would take a while to paint." She responded.

"I can't really make anything good right now, sorry." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Quillstroke

Quillstroke

PostSubject: Re: Quillstroke's New Home   Quillstroke's New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:32 am

"It would take time and effort, but I've got time and I certainly have the motivation..." Quill said, nodding approvingly on the house.

"I think I'm done browsing. Now I'll just have to find the one selling this..."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Quillstroke's New Home   Quillstroke's New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 pm

"hmm. i don't see them around here. and it's okay cyan, you don't have to apologize for something like that." gemini starts to hover a bit in the air to see if he could spot the pony selling the house." nope, i still don't see anypony."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quillstroke's New Home   Quillstroke's New Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quillstroke's New Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2