My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Home!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Kid stepped off of the train with his knapsack strapped on tight and a large smile across his face. He had finally made it to Ponyville, the place he had dreamed of living! Taking a large breath of the fresh air, he enjoyed how fresh and sweet it was compared to the polluted air of manehatten. After coming back to his senses from enjoying the air, he realized that...he didn't know anypony...or where anything was...maybe he should ask one of the residents for assistance...?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 pm

"You're kidding me?!"

Fireseeker sighed, rather annoyed at the news he was hearing. He had specifically ordered a parcel via train delivery from a friend in Manehatten. But...

"I'm sorry sir, but the delivery service in Manehatten is experiencing problems right now," explained a member of staff. "It's likely that your parcel was never put onboard. I'd suggest trying when the next train arrives, in a couple of days."

Once again, Fireseeker sighed. Muttering a "Thanks anyway" to the pony, he trotted away dejectedly, passing some new arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Spotting the blue pegasus, Kid trotted after him hoping he could help out.

"Excuse me, sir!" Kid said politely as he trotted alongside him, staying a slight ways away as to avoid invading his personal space...and to avoid being stepped on. "Would you possibly be able to help me out...please...?"

Kid looked up and put his pleading face on, hoping that if this pegasus wasn't friendly, at least he wouldn't bring harm upon him.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:31 am

Stopping in his tracks, Fireseeker blinked in surprise upon seeing the colt. He glanced around, wondering if he was going to ask him to look for his parents but Fireseeker couldn't see any ponies that looked similar enough.

Shrugging, Fireseeker looked down at him and grinned at the young pony.

"Yeah, sure kid, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 am

Kid smiled up at the older pony, glad he was willing to assist. However he was slightly curious as to why the pegasus glanced around before-hand.

"Well, I just got here and I was hoping somepony could give me some directions around Ponyville." Kid said, realizing that he based his moving on the rumor that the ponies here are friendlier. "The only place I know of is...well...the train station.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:53 pm

"Ok," Fireseeker replied, turning around and pulling a local map from a tourist information stand. He unfurled it between hoof and mouth, then held it out to the colt in one hoof and using a wing to point at each location.

"See, we're here at the station. There's the library here, the hospital, the town hall. In fact, they're all labelled. Take this map and you shouldn't get lost around town," he explained, trying not to think to much about how odd it was this young pony seemed to be alone.

He decided to address the matter. "Urm, is anypony with you? Or is it just you?
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Kid looked at the older pony with a confused look upon his face. Wondering to himself why he would care if somepony was with him or not.

"Do I need to have somepony with me?" Kid asked as he took the map and placed it inside his knapsack. "Will I get in trouble for not having somepony with me...?"

Last edited by Kid on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Fireseeker was slightly caught out by this question.

"Well, no," he fumbled, trying to phrase this correctly so as not to offend the kid. "You just seem...a little young to be wandering on your own. Aren't your parents with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:41 pm

"Hey! I'm not young!" Kid replied, upset that somepony would even consider him young. "Just cause somepony hasn't started school yet, doesn't mean they're young!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:07 pm

This colt was not helping his case.

"You haven't even started school yet?" Fireseeker gasped, his mouth dropping open in shock.

Now he was really wondering why this pony was here. Had he run away from home? That would explain his bags and lack of anyone accompanying him. Fireseeker decided to change tack.

"Ok, what's your name kid?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Kid was confused with the gaping mouth then sudden question. But, he always tried to be as kind as possible. (and to keep his mouth shut)

"You just said it right there, buddy!" Kid smiled up at the pegasus. "Kid."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Fireseeker struggled to resist against the urge to facehoof. He sighed a little instead and bent down to be at the colt's height. He spoke gently, so as not to worry or threaten him.

"Listen, Kid, I don't know why your here but you really shouldn't be on your own like this. So tell me, where are your parents? Have you run away from home or something?"

Fireseeker wasn't always this noisy but when a young colt was stranded on his own, he figured he should help out.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Kid grinned so wide it looked as though his face was going to crack. It was true what they had said about this place! The ponies here really are kinder! he thought to himself.

"Don't worry about me being on my own!" Kid smiled, trying to dodge the whole "Parents" question as long as possible. "I've lived in the slums of Manehatten on my own, Ponyville shouldn't be any issue at all!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:25 pm

For obvious reasons, the colt wasn't assuring Fireseeker very well. He really didn't know what to do with Kid. Ignoring his situation (whatever it was) seemed wrong, but there wasn't really very much he could do. Kid seemed perfectly happy to be alone.

Despite his worries, Fireseeker finally gave in with a shrug.

"Well, if your sure,"
he said, uncertainly, "So...where are you going to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Kid opened up his knapsack and showed the older pony the pillow and the sleeping bag.

"Wherever I want!" He smiled as he zipped up the tattered knapsack. "I heard that some ponies sleep in a forest 'round here. It's supposed to have monsters or whatever, but that's most likely a bunch of fibs to keep foals outta there!"

Kid stopped and looked up at the pegasus seriously, or...at least as serious as somepony his age can look.

"...Whats with all the questions anyways?" Kid asked, starting to get suspicious of the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Fireseeker shook his head, waving a hoof in warning.

"Oh, no, no, no. You're not sleeping in the Everfree forest. There are a lot of dangerous creatures in there. Believe me," he warned, remember a trip not long ago where he and some friends had encountered a cockatrice. Suffice to say that having stone hooves was not a fun experience.

Fireseeker than decided to answer his question. "Kid, I'm only asking questions because...well, frankly, your here on your own with nopony else and it looks like you ran away from home!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

"Maybe you're right about the forest..."Kid sighed, dissapointed that he would have to find another place to live. "I don't really want to find out if the rumors of a hydra are true!"

Kid smiled, no need to have somepony he didn't know be all worried about him.

"Also, you gotta have a home to run away from it!" Kid laughed weakly. "I haven't ran away from anything, except maybe the pollution of Manehatten!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm

From this, Fireseeker finally managed to put some pieces together about Kid. At least, in his mind. Whether he was right or not was yet to be discovered.

Fireseeker asked his next question rather quietly. "So...are you homeless?
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Kid smiled up at the pegasus.

"If you want to call it that." He said, as he adjusted his knapsack. "I prefer...nomad oh, wait! adventurer sounds cooler!."

Kid was about to continue on with alternative names for homeless, ponies. When he was struck with a sense of slight alarm

"What does it matter any how?" Kid asked the pegasus, worried for what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:43 am

Fireseeker shuffled uncomfortably.

"There aren't any homeless ponies around Ponyville. At least, none that I know of," he explained, rubbing the back of his neck with a hoof. "This isn't Manehatten or something. Some ponies might want to turn you into the authorities to help you..."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:59 am

Kid's face paled at the mention of the authorities. He remembered what they were like in Manehatten and saying they were mean was an under-statement.

"A-are you serious!?" Kid stammered, terrified of the idea of being turned into the authorities. "B-but I never hurt anypony! I-I just wanted to get away from Manehatten!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Now Fireseeker felt guilty for scaring Kid. He looked around and noticed a few odd looks from some passersby.

"Wow, calm down," he attempted, "Look, I want to help you Kid, but you gotta help me to do that. So, how about we go get something to eat and we can talk? There's a great place called Sugarcube Corner..."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Kid was starting to get scared of everypony who walked near him. But he fought to keep his composure. Sadly, it was a losing battle and he was visibly shaken.

"I...I guess food would be a good idea." Kid stammered out, trying to stay calm, least he attract any more unwanted attention. "But...I don't have any bits...or, well anything other than my knapsack, pillow and sleeping bag."

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Fireseeker smiled warmly at Kid to comfort him.

"Don't worry about that. I'm buying," he replied. "Let's go. Keep close ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Kid was taken slightly aback at the idea of somepony buying for him. Usually he would have to try and con somepony into getting anything for free. But somepony was giving something to him, for free, without him having to try and con them. He didn't know what to do, he was almost speechless. If it wasn't for the idea that there must be a catch, he probably would have said nothing.

"Wait...what's the catch to this?" Kid asked suspiciously, nopony would just BUY him food without expecting anything in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home!   A New Home! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next