My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 am

The train had just arrived at the station. Star, to exited for is own good jumped of the train with a huge smile on his face. "Home, sweet home" he said taking a huge breath of air.
Happily trotting down the streets of ponyville, he hummed a happy tune to himself all the while taking in his surroundings thinking of how much the town has changed since he had left.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 am

Cyan saw him from a distance and waved happily. Cyan's broken slinky (The parts are around her legs.) bounced as Cyan did. Trying to get his attention made her happy. "I might be able to make a new friend!" She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:53 am

Star heard the sound of metal/plastic jingling around, he looked to see a blue unicorn waving to him from a far. "Hey somepony already knows me... Somehow" Star trotted over to Cyan and smiled "Hey there, Im Star. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 am

"I'm Cyan! I like to greet new ponies here." She smiled. "You're a Unicorn too? Cool! I'm just trying to make alot of friends." She informed. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:08 am

"My name is Star" he said happily "and I think its nice of you to greet ponies when they come here. It sure made my day!" Star hugs Cyan tight "And about friends... I would be happy to be yours. See I was gone for such a long time in canterlot. I met alot of friends there but had to leave them all behind... So now.. I dont really have anypony..." Star frowned and let go of Cyan.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:14 am

"Awww, that's so sweet. Thanks! You've just made my day too!" She glanced up at his horn then frowned. She didn't realize she was frowning for a couple of seconds. "Want to go somewhere? Remember you're way around?" She asked. She took a quick glance at her own horn quickly. "Yeah... I remember Canterlot... 'REAL' well..." She told him.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 am

"It can be a rough place at times i know. Thats why I got my Flank out of there as fast as I could." He looked into Cyan's eyes to see they were filling up with tears. Star quickly tried to change the subject.

"Um.. Where would you like to go? Ill just hang out with you for a while."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:26 am

"Oh, uh, I was just thinking back to when I had... You know, a full horn..." She admitted. "We can go to Sugarcube corner!" She suggested. Cyan started to slowly stroll to Sugarcube corner.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 am

Star walked along side of Cyan "I forgot to tell you, I really like your mane. Its very pretty" Still walking beside Cyan he chuckled and said "Now be completely honest with me... Did you think I was a mare when you first saw me?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:36 am

"Uhhh... n-no..."Cyan nervously and obviously lied. "Fine, Yes." She admitted. "It's okay though! I really like your colors and Horn! I think it's pretty amazing to stick out like you do! Their are worse scenerios anyways right? Like, I don't have a horn!" Cyan chuckled, trying not to hurt Star's feelings.

Stop talking about your horn! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 am

Star giggled and blushed "Its fine, I get that alot." He said walking into sugar cube corner "Why are we here anyways? What are we doing?" He looked at Cyan with a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 am

"I don't know." She admitted. "Just trying to strike a good conversation I suppose and making excuses to keep walking. Why? Are you bothered? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." She apologized. "How was your stay in Canterlot?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 am

"Honestly.. Not the best. I was there mostly becuase of school, it was the only High school my parents wanted me to go to. But now Im done and back in PonyVille!" He looked back to Cyan "If you dont mind me asking... What happend to your horn?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 am

"Oh school... Yeah." Cyan didn't look amused. "School. Good times."

She hesitated at Star's last question. "Ummm... You see... It's a long story. If you want to hear it that is." Cyan asked. "Just like my slinky. Some things just seem to stick to you. Like a memory." Cyan smiled. "You ready to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 am

Star sat down in a near by bench "Sure am!" He replied "That is if you want to... Really"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:34 am

Cyan smiled. "Alright. Back when I was a Filly."

(Flash Back)____________________________________________________________________

Cyan sat in her room. She was in her room. She was a normal little Filly with her mane and stripes already, her horn, and that was it. Cyan looked out the window. "School is very harder than I thought." Cyan admitted to her self as she played with her New Out of the box red slinky. One month into school and Cyan was already having a hard time.

The next day Cyan went to class and sat between to students. One was her best friend Khaz, a rather rude on top but soft inside Earth stallion. The other was her rival, Miss perfect Lily. Cyan sat down and smiled at Khaz. "How do you think classes will go today?" Cyan asked.

"Boring. Like all the rest." Khaz whispered.

Lily smiled. "So what, Cyan? Like you could pass it." Lily laughed.

Cyan frowned. She was about to say something until...

"Class! Today is sports training." The teacher, Miss Cammy, stated. "Everyone please go outside, we have a busy day today!" The class went outside to see that there was a running field outside.

"Miss Cammy? Why do we need this?" Lily asked.

Cammy smiled. "To stay healthy!" She smiled.

After classes. Cyan walked beside Khaz. "Wow." Cyan sighed. "I'm last again. And your first again."

"I work on a farm, ofcourse I'm fastest. I work every day." Khaz bluntly stated. "You're not going to win ever-"

"BUT I LOST TO LILY!" Cyan screamed out. "I can't lose to her!"

Khaz sighed. "No pony wins every competition to prove they're better than others, Cyan. You need to let go. It was just one race."

"What!?" Cyan looked tooken back. "How can you... But, YOU WON!"

"It was just a race... theirs more important things Cyan." Khaz stated. "I gotta go. See ya." Khaz waved goodbye.

Cyan stomped home. "Just a race... what does he know?" Cyan muttered to herself. She started to practice running all day. Tomorrow she would win and beat Lily! At least Lily! She thought.

After 4 hours she was wore out. Her grandma looked at her. "What have you been doing filly?" She asked with a smile.

"Training!" Cyan blurted out. "I'm going to win that race tomorrow! Well, maybe not first. But-"

"Why would winning a school race help you?" Cyan's Grandma asked.

"To prove that I can beat Lily in a race!" Cyan admitted. "To prove th-"

Grandma looked disappointed. "That's all?"

"Well... yes?"

Grandma sighed. "Winnings not everything, Cyan. Protecting who you really are is. You don't need a scoreboard to tell you what's best for you. Winning a race will only show how much hatred you have for another filly. Stick to who you are... Cyan."

Cyan looked down. "Sure. Fine." She left to her room. Got her slinky. and left.

Cyan ran to the field that the school had used. "Okay, Cyan. You can do this." Cyan told herself. She put her slinky on her horn to pretend it was a headband. Cyan started to run forward with great force.

I can win this. She thought. How fast Am I now? A storm came up and caused a large ruckus. Cyan kept running. She looked up.

The delivery pegisi were struggling with a large crate. They heard the lighting and dropped the package.

Cyan saw that another pony was under the falling Crate. Theirs more important things, Cyan. A voice came into her head. "Khaz!?" Stick to who you are... Cyan. "Grandma!" Cyan smiled. "Thier is more important things!" Cyan bursted out. She ran at the pony under the crate. "MOVE!" she yelled as she knocked the pony out of the way. The crate hit Cyan right on the head. A large crack was heard... Cyan couldn't see. The pain made her scream.

Grandma looked at the docter. "How long will she be out?" She asked.

The docter sighed. "Months. She may even have to drop out.

"WHAT!?" Grandma looked shocked. "But..."

The docter nodded. "The massive hit she took caused her some mental damage and broke her horn and toy."

"It's not a toy..." A voice came out. "It's a part of who she is."

The docter looked down at the other filly. "!?"

Lily looked up at him. "She saved my life... I..." She hesitated. I'm going to be her best friend when she wakes up... I PROMISE!" Lily smiled.

"So... Yeah. The slinky broke too. I got it from my room when I woke up..." Cyan smiled.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 am

Star stared at Cyan eyes widend, jaw dropped. "You know its funny... I think I knew somepony named lily back when I was in school." He stood up "lets ead back to my house Im kimda tired from that long train ride." Star began to walk toward His house "Oh and if your wondering, I bought this house before I got here... I just have to move my stuff in now. Wanna help?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 am

"Uh, sure, I'd be glad to help." Cyan smiled. "Don't worry about me... I'm okay, honestly!" Cyan smiled. "I have an issue with breaking stuff though..." She admitted. "Everythin-" She stopped shortly. "Let's go..." She smiled innocently, following him to his house. "We might have gone to the same school... was Lily mean?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 am

Star opened the front door to an empty hpuse. "She wasn't mean to me, but I heard other ponies saying she was..." He looked around "Ok sp the boxes are in the living room... But yeah we may have gone to the same school." He turns around to Cyan "Can you remember me at all? Something easy to remember... My mane.. My eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 am

"Sort of... I always talked to that big stallion, Khaz, remember?" She asked as she went to the empty living room. "I really don't remember too well. I left school after about a month." She looked around the house. "I remember you a little. The guy with a pinkish mane? Yeah." A thought poped up in her head. "SO YOU HEARD I LEFT? WHAT HAPPENED TO KHAZ?" She blurted out.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:28 am

Star, startled "woah woah woah, calm down! I have no idea what happend to him. He always used to make fun of my eyes being different colours and all... Like we were friends and all, so I guess its normal for friends to make fun of one another!" He quickly got off track "...uh.. What were we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 am

"Whoops, sorry." She apologized. "Khaz was always blunt... Wait, your eyes are different colors? I never noticed!" She happily smiled. "I'm glad we can tell each other how we feel! I always wonder where he went off to. So. I bet you didn't know, but! I have been looking for a way to attach my horn back on! I have the other half at my house." She proudly stated.

(Khaz is going to be my second OC btw.)
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 pm

"Yep! One yellow, one green... And about your horn, have you tried going to the hospital?" He asked "Im surr theres doctrs there that can fix your horn!"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 am

"Of course I have tried, Silly!" Cyan playfully joked as she started levitating things to spots to see what he liked. "They can't do anything about that, That's why I've been studying on my own." She informed.

Cyan levitated a Small side table. "Where do you want this?" She asked. "Oh. And I have a question. What did you think of me when we were smaller? AND tell the TRUTH."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 am

Star points to the middle of the room "Just right there is fine." He thought about Cyan's question for a moment. "Uh.." He started blushing and turned away "Honestly I... I kinda liked you.." he looked back at Cyan "It was only 'til we started walking to sugar cube corner I really rememberd who you are..." Star paused "And to tell the truth..." he stoped again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next