My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Plunge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Crystal Plunge Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Plunge   Crystal Plunge I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Crystal Plunge
Crystal Plunge Crystal_cutie_by_trivel64-d6pzfkp

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Extremely wavy, icy blue, usually tied up in a ponytail
Tail: Extremely wavy, icy blue, usually tied up in a ponytail
Eyes: Icy blue
Body: Dark blue, strong
Cutie Mark: A crystal shaped into a water droplet
Personality: Crystal Plunge is a fearless, energetic, solitary, slightly boastful sort of pegasus. She likes it when conversations are centered around herself, and is a bit of a tomboy. Crystal Plunge is easily irritated, but once you become close to her, she would probably do anything to make you happy. She has serious trust issues, (refer to history owo) and fears small spaces. Crystal Plunge is strong and fast, and is always up for a race. She also spends a lot of time in the water, and can spend long amounts of time underwater due to her large lungs.
Dislikes: Walking, small spaces, strangers, when her hairband falls out of her hair D:<
History: Crystal Plunge's parents were busy ponies, and had no time to take care of a filly. No matter what they did, they could not fit another pony into their lives and often wound up neglecting her. They decided to leave her in a basket on the street, where they hoped somepony else would take her in and care for her.
Crystal was adopted first by a rich pony who wanted a filly because she often felt lonely. She soon found that it was too much work, and Crystal Plunge was proving to be difficult to control. She was put back on the streets where she remained for a couple weeks. A poor pony saw her and took her in out of pity, but he could not take care of her properly. They often ended up cold and hungry at the end of the night. Crystal Plunge eventually ran away from him when she realized how much better she could care for herself than he could, and became homeless herself for a very long time. She had no choice but to beg for bits on the streets and become a street performer. Her flying feats have become slightly famous, however, and Crystal Plunge is in better shape now. She is nomadic and travels from city to city, performing on the sidewalks and earning bits to sleep in inns. She lives humbly, but comfortably.

Example RP segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Crystal Plunge was heading back to her home to go cook her dinner; she was starving from the day's activities and had skipped lunch. Twilight was settling over the streets and it became quieter as ponies went inside. Crystal looked to the ground and observed the scene below–a yellow pony and her friend were walking side by side, a larger brown stallion carrying a load of books in his saddlebags. Crystal's ears picked up an unusual sound– was that somepony crying? She turned her head towards the sound, and saw a young foal sitting on the curb, sobbing. Crystal almost left; why should she care about him? She was hungry, and someone else would help him. She continued flying, then sighed as she folded her wings and dropped to the ground. If that was you, Crystal, what would you want someone else to do? Leave you there for the entire night? No one helped YOU when you were younger, why would they help him? Crystal headed back to the foal and sat next to him.
"Hey." She didn't know what to do. Crystal wasn't too good at comforting other ponies.
The foal turned to her. "D-Do you know where my m-m-mom is?" His voice shook terribly.
"Is that what's wrong? You lost your mom?" Her stomach rumbled quietly, but she ignored it for the time. The foal nodded, and put his head down again.
"Hey, look. She couldn't have gone far. When was the last time you saw her?"
"H-half an hour ago." The foal had calmed down slightly with her presence.
"Okay. She won't be gone forever. I promise I'll help you find her. Come on." She helped the foal to his hooves and they trotted off to the police station. Crystal hated walking, but she wouldn't be able to carry the foal around while flying, so she stayed grounded for his sake. Soon enough they reached the police station, where a purple pony was nervously speaking to an officer.
"MOMMA!" The foal yelled out as he sprinted towards her. Crystal sighed with relief. She wouldn't have been able to deal with this for much longer on an empty stomach.
After the mother consoled her son, she turned to Crystal Plunge. "Did you bring him here for me? I can't thank you enough. I thought I had lost him forever!" She hugged Crystal Plunge tightly. "You're welcome. Um... anything for a lost foal." She kind of felt good about helping them out, but she was about to faint from hunger, so she crept out the door while their backs were turned and dashed back to her house.

psssst. Someone did a wonderful humanized drawing of Crystal Plunge~ Crystal Plunge _crystal_plunge__arttrade___d_by_curiositypie-d587wsn
Credit to CuriosityPie for the drawing :3 Lookit her right hereee~ She's amazing!

Last edited by Mango Azalea on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Badger

Badger

Crystal Plunge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Plunge   Crystal Plunge I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 am

You might want to revise the history again, before this gets approved. There is some things that raises questions, such as dumping a child to an orphanage and their workers letting an alcohol abuser and drug addict to adopt a child.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Crystal Plunge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Plunge   Crystal Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Crystal Plunge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Plunge   Crystal Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 am

Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Crystal Plunge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Plunge   Crystal Plunge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Plunge
Page 1 of 1