My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Sapphire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Star Sapphire Empty
PostSubject: Star Sapphire   Star Sapphire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire Starsa10
Species:Unicorn
Mane:Purple, neat and combed, usually tied in a variety of fasions
Tail:Long, purple and pink, well groomed.
Eyes:Pink
Body:Normal size, pink body
Cutie Mark:A purple star in a circle
Age (Baby,adult):Young adult
Personality:Star loves to be around other ponies. She is a very happy pony, always smiling and giggling. Star is also very interested in relationships, either hers or the ones of other ponies. She is always willing to play and spend time with others.
Likes:Spending time with ponies, ice cream, reading romance novels.
Dislikes:Being alone, bugs, greedy ponies, being late
History:Born in Canterlot to two high end, rich ponies, Star Sapphire was raised in a fancy social setting. She quickly learned how to live and interact with other ponies. Star learned she was good at judgeing other ponies' emotions and feelings, and began to help them with their problems. Her father wanted her to one day inherit the family buisness, and discouraged her spending so much time with others and not enough time studying. Knowing that it was her destiny to help others, she decided to go to school to become a psychiatrist. She graduated and set up an office in Canterlot, helping ponies with their problems. This caused a rift between her and her father, the one relationship Star can not seem to mend.

Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Star Sapphire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Sapphire   Star Sapphire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Star Sapphire
Page 1 of 1