My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan

Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 am

Cyan Heart
Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville Attachment
Species: Unicorn.
Mane: Fluffy Blue with red stripes.
Tail: Fluffy Blue with red stripes.
Eyes: Yellow.
Body: Cyan.
Cutie Mark: None yet.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult.
Personality: Happy go lucky and enthusiastic! Rarely shy. Loves to make friends and make sure her friends are all doing well.
Dislikes: Being alone, collecting.
History: Cyan came to Ponyville from Equestria to make friends and try to find out how to restore her horn (That she broke). She wears her slinky on her legs in various spots (Cause she broke it). She's not very rich and doesn't have much stuff (She breaks those too). And, obviously, she has an issue with breaking stuff. When she was a Filly she was very excited easily and became clumsy, becoming easily excited started to distract her contently and now she tends to break things too much.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:18 am

I'm so sorry!!! I forgot to log in before posting this! I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi Cyan! Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about the guest post; it's an easy slip up when first joining.

I like your OC so far. Are there other things that you would like to add to her history? For example, why it is that she's so prone to breaking things? From where does she get her enthusiasm? Events in her history could help to justify these traits.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Cyan Heart
Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville CyanHeart
Species: Unicorn.
Mane: Fluffy Blue with red stripes.
Tail: Fluffy Blue with red stripes.
Eyes: Yellow.
Body: Cyan.
Cutie Mark: None yet.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult.
Personality: Happy go lucky and enthusiastic! Rarely shy. Loves to make friends and make sure her friends are all doing well.
Dislikes: Being alone, collecting.
History: Cyan came to Ponyville from Equestria to make friends and try to find out how to restore her horn (That she broke). She wears her slinky on her legs in various spots (Cause she broke it). She's not very rich and doesn't have much stuff (She breaks those too). And, obviously, she has an issue with breaking stuff. When she was a Filly she was very excited easily and became clumsy, becoming easily excited started to distract her contently and now she tends to break things too much.

Last edited by Cyan Heart on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 pm

I don't mean to annoy you, but, Can I join Roleplays now?
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:20 pm

One last thing: The picture you have posted in the profile does not display properly. Please make changes or send me the raw, working URL so that we may restore that. I will move your revision to the top of the page to prevent confusion.

Approved. Feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the front page to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm having issues getting the picture from paint onto here.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:57 pm

You could try uploading the file to an external image hosting service such as Photobucket. Be sure that it is uploaded in the JPG format.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville CyanHeart

There we go!
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm leaving this site... So you don't have to remember this Unicorn anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:47 am

I'm really sorry for leaving... I think I should have been nicer... I'm sorry everypony and I hope you'll except me again. I'm especially sorry to Appreggio and Thunderclap though. I was being to selfish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville   Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyan Heart comes to Ponyville
Page 1 of 1