My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyan Heart has an Idea...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart has an Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:15 am

I've been thinking of making a flash game about Cyan Heart, Khaz Steel, and Maybe Sickle. I have a really good idea and I'm sure I'll be able to make it on flash.(What can't you make?)

I'd like to be nice to all my friends and try to make Cameos of any of my friends, unless you don't want to, ofcourse.

I'd appreciate it if I could get some help with Pony models and bases. I think I'll be able to make this if I can start early and put a lot of time into it. I'm worried about how to store this kind of stuff, but still willing to do it. (WIP)

Any help would be appreciated! Even some ideas or comments would be helpful. Even a little: You can do it!
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm

sounds like a big project, but I'm sure you can do it. would love to see what you create and which ponies you have make Cameo appearances. i may not have Flash, but i am willing to help with what ever free time i can come up with. just pm me if there is anything i can do. oh and Good Luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 pm

With the Oc Cameo's I need the Oc's owners PERMISSION. So, if there is anypony you want in, then feel free to ask!

I'm looking for some sort of base I can use for ponies. I'm iffy about using Desktop ponies and want to make something more enjoyable.

And This is my first time using flash so I'm worried.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:16 pm

well you have my permission, and if your going for 2-D i think the Pony maker (the one you used for your Oc) would be alright since i believe it was made with flash, but i do not know how to copy a program online to the desktop. i know some things about flash like you can upload saved pics into it, so you could take a picture, cut it up and add a skeleton to it so it can move.( ex. take a pony pic. cut at the joints and make a skeleton so you can animate it walking.)
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

I'd like to find out where to store it. Could I store a game onto a flash drive or some sort? I've got a lot of learning to do. I'm hoping that this won't turn out to be the most frustrating thing EVER!

Where do I go to make a skeleton and such? I'm pretty sure that I can do it once I learn where to do it at.

Thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:37 pm

if the flash drive is big enough/the files are small enough, on one of mine i have like two or three games on one flash drive and i cant help with were to make the skeleton as your flash could be a newer version then the one i used a while ago. but im sure you can find a video on youtube on how on your version. cant wait to see what you get done ^^
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 pm

I'd love to help anyway I can...Which unfortunately isn't a lot XC...Just tell me if there's anything I can do to help you.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, do you want Gemini to be a cameo? I'd love to make anypony available to see their own OC!
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Sure, why not.^^ I'm sure they're be a few others if you ask them to..
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:01 pm

I don't want to give them the impression that I'm forcing them too.

Well, I've had a quiet pleasant adventure this first day and am getting really good at this stuff.

I need help finding out how to publish these games, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart has an Idea...   Cyan Heart has an Idea... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyan Heart has an Idea...
Page 1 of 1