My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steam Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Steam Heart Empty
PostSubject: Steam Heart   Steam Heart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:06 am

Steam Heart
Steam Heart Digital
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Dark red and white
Tail: Dark red and white
Eyes: Red
Body: Grey
Cutie Mark: A heart with a wrench inside it
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Steam Heart is a loving and kind-hearted pony who likes to make things with anything she can find. She's just as good in taking care of other ponies as she is good in making strange and wonderful crafts, though she prefers doing the latter as opposed to be working as a nurse. She has a good sense of humor and doesn't mind roughhousing or getting her hooves dirty.

Dislikes: Fighting for real, pollution, ponies breaking things she put extra effort on, pitch black areas, spiders

History: Steam Heart had lived in Manehattan with her parents, who were into making lanterns and other kinds of crafts, wooden and metal. Inspired, she secretly made her own doodads. She learned how to use her magic to cut apart and weld together her materials. Her parents knew what she was doing and helped her along to be better in making things. Eventually she managed to be as good as her parents in making their art crafts.

As she grew older, she felt that the big city wasn't for her. She had to meet impossible deadlines and the pollution in the air didn't exactly suited her tastes. So Steam decided to move to the country, where the air was cleaner and there was fresh grass she could feel under her hooves.

After she and her parents decided to move to a countryside, she met with a little filly who ran away from home. The filly had a cut over over of her legs and she was crying because of the pain. Steam forgot to pack any emergency supplies so the was little she could do for the girl. Her cries were getting to her so she tried using her magic to close up the wound, using the same technique to bond her materials. The filly's cut had closed and her pain disappeared. Being so surprised that it worked, the filly had to point out that her cutie mark just popped out, which made Steam even happier.

They took the filly back to her home and they were welcomed with open arms for bringing her back. They lived there until Steam decided she wanted to move again, feeling like there was something more out there. This time though, her parents stayed in the village. Eventually she made her way into the roads of Ponyville.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Steam was closing her workshop which doubled as her humble home, when a blue maned colt appeared. She recognized him as one of the ponies who first welcomed her in their village. "I'm sorry, but I'm closed for the day. Was there something you wanted, Kyle?" She said with a smile on her face.

"W-well, yes. There is something... Uhh..."

"Do you want a figurine done?"

The colt shook his head. "It's uhh... Different..." He started to blush and couldn't keep a steady stare on Steam.

At this point, she was confused on what he wanted. She was going to say something, but Kyle inched closer, but seemed to have second thoughts on what he was planning to say. "What I came here to say... is that I... I have a crush on you. Since we met, my heartbeat kept rising whenever I thought of you."

Steam began to blush upon hearing what the colt had to say. It was her turn to be speechless. Until this moment, she never even thought about a significant other in her life. It was so abrupt that she couldn't say anything about it.

The colt looked down, thinking that he would be rejected. "I... I'm sorry I bothered you, Steam... I'll be on my way."

Before Kyle could leave, Steam managed to say "Wait!" She walked over to him and gave him a gentle nuzzle. "If you really... like me that much... I guess it couldn't hurt to be with you... I'm sorry, this is the first time someone confessed to me. It's all so new, these feelings are just rushing through me."

"So... You're going to be my girlfriend?" Kyle said with a stutter in his voice.

Steam just smiled and walked back to her door. "We can start tomorrow." She quickly closed the door to hide her ever-reddening face. As she sat on the floor thinking on how hard her heartbeat was, she could hear a colt's gleeful cheer in the still night air. She went up to her bedroom, wishing the next day would come sooner.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Steam Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Heart   Steam Heart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 am

Hi there,

Your character has been approved. Welcome to the site :)

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to talk to others online.
Back to top Go down

Steam Heart
Page 1 of 1