My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

New Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Canvis led the two ponies to a fancy enough looking restaunt. It was decorated fancily too. She nodded at a waitress who led the three to a booth that was beside the large window. "I'll have the Highlighter Cocktail, please," Canvis smiled warmly at the waitress and waited for the other two to order.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Indigo readily accepts the offer of free food, socially awkward pony or not it would be rude not to accept. He levitates the bag off of his back and places it under the table. "I'll have a glass of water and some orange juice."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Shala almost blurted out the first thing that came to mind but decided whisky so early on might not be best. She still had to unpack, which reminded her that she had a heavy saddle bag to put under the table.

"A milk would be fine." She figured that milk here would be plenty fresher here with the farms so close and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Indigo looks around the restaurant as the waitress leaves to get their drinks, then looks down at the table to stare intently at what he thinks is a stain.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm

"So....you still offering that couch for the night?" Shala asked Indigo. As awkward as it was to her to be offer to sleep on a colts couch, she really did need a place to stay until she got her housing squared away. "I hate to...be a problem.." She hated being humble but this was a rather generous offer. She had a feeling the colt would be delighted to have the mare stay at his place.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:15 pm

He keeps looking at the stain. "Oh yeah, it's not a problem at all. My bedroom's in the back of the house so you won't be in the way; you can stay as long as you need to. I'll even cook dinner tonight if this doesn't leave us stuffed." He raises his head just when the waitress brings their drinks, occupying himself for the moment by draining half of his water through a straw.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Canvis looked at the menu, smiling to hear the two ponies talk like friends. "Well, some time both of you must come to the Canterlot Art Gallery!" Canvis sighed as if she was in love, well she was, with art. "I can give you a free tour if you ever decide to pop around."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 pm

He looks up at Canvis, taking a few more sips of water before speaking. "A free tour? Do you work there?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Shala was more than happy to switch from her humble mood to...art?

"Isn't that just a collection of a thousand bit hoof paintings?" She said rather carelessly. Canvas's namesake nor employment came to mind before she spoke. No dots were being connected.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Canvis looked horrorfied for two seconds when Shala remarked about art. "Oh, Celestia no!" she said, holding a hoof to her chest and frowning, "It's a bit expensive but worth it if you like decorating your home! I create art for Princess Celesta and Luna, they love my art." Things certainly were getting interesting. "And yes, I do work at the gallery, in fact I own it and live in it."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

He grins at Canvis good naturedly. "So, if you're telling the truth, what brings an artist who paints for the royals out this way to Ponyville and treating two low lives like us to lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:00 pm

It just occurred to Shala that she may have offended the alicorn.Oh well. Wouldn't be the first. She wasn't exactly in love with higher society either.

"The only experience I ever had with art was in preschool. Forgot what I made but my teacher didn't like it and I never went back." She shrugged to herself like it was nothing. She waited to hear an answer to what Indigo asked. This didn't seem to be the right element if she lived in fancy Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm

"You're not low-lives. Sorry. I over-react." Canvis sighed deeply and let her posture slump forwards. "I'm such a snobby stuck-up little filly, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Indigo shakes his head quickly. "No, of course you're not. That was just a joke on my part. I'm just curious as to what's brought you from your art studio to here."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 am

Shala shrugged. "No. Just lucky. Don't worry yourself so much. So long as your not like that Blueblood pony. Or whatever that saying was." She tried to recall the exact words but she heard it at a bar a few weeks ago. Usually that mentioned she would not remember much.

Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:43 pm

"I like to spend some time in other cities. Canterlot does become a bit annoying, lots of fancy ponies drive me mad!" Canvis replied to Indingo, rolling her purple eyes, "Prince Blueblood? Did you hear what that Rarity did at the Gala? He deserved it and more!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:31 pm

He shakes his head, liking this pony the more she talks. "Rarity? As in the Elements of Harmony Rarity?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:46 pm

"Yes! She isn't she the 'Generous' element?" Canvis asked Indigo Surprise, looking very thoughtful, "I'd love to get a dress of her new range early for the Artists Ball, which is coming up pretty soon..." Canvis started to look worried, but just shook her hed and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:22 pm

He grins and rests his front legs on the table, smelling an opportunity to make some coin. "Can you not afford the dress?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm

The mention of The Elements perked Shela's interest. She couldn't relate to royalty or fasion so she contently enjoyed her milk. However one does that when you hardly smile. Last time she ever put a dress on was one of the most humiliating moments of her life.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh, I can. But I have to say she'd never give it to me before the release date, but for a fair amount more she would!" Canvis laughed, but sighed in distress. "I would only wear it once anyways."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 pm

He smiles reassuringly "The right amount of money should solve it. I can give you a small loan towards it if you really want the dress."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:21 pm

"Oh no no! I can't take money from you!" Canvis gasped, but her eyes were soft and appriciative. She tossed her main and smiled at Indigo Surprise.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:02 pm

The amount of generosity these ponies gave eachother astounded her, even made her a little envious. Then again, Indigo here might just be terrible at hitting it up with the mares. He probably had to try hard enough with that mane to get any attention.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:10 pm

He raises a hoof. "Oh no, I insist. All I need is your place of business and work..." And he lowers it. "You know, I actually feel bad trying to make money off of you since you've brought us here to eat..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next