My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Arrival! (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

New Arrival! (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Prequel is here: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1097-fresh-meat-from-manehatten

The train had let off the two ponies into the town square, leaving them both feeling a bit awkward and new. The sun was high in the sky, as it was a little past noon. It was business as usual in the town square. The area, being too bright and happy, made the unicorn mare a but nervous, as she clopped her left hoof nervously on the ground a few times. The sound soothed her a bit, making the voices in her head hush to a whisper.

"Well, here we are...." she gulped, glancing at Comical.
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yep." Was all Comical said as his eyes adjusted to the rays of the sun. He then yawned. "Ah, that was a nice nap, now..." He left off scanning ponyville. "... this place has not changed much." The yellow pony looked at Shadow. "You seem nervous." He finished with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:39 pm

She nodded. "New places always make the voices act up, my good Comical."

She looked around, sticking close to Comical as she levitated a piece of parchment before her face. Her eyes scanned it quickly, as she looked up at the place that seemed to cheerful to her. She licked her lips.

"We both need to register our new residency at the mayor's office, I think."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:29 pm

"Voices huh? Gotta love them voices." Said Comical sarcastically, even though he knew not of what he was talking about. "As for the mayor's office, im guessing its the biggest building in town." He said, motioning his head towards the Large building in the center of town. "Lets get a move on shall we." He trotted towards what he thought was the office.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:07 am

She followed behind him as the building seemed to loom over them. They entered into it, the large walls white alabaster and professional with pictures of the princess and other important figures hanging up in huge frames. The large greeting room was sparsely decorated with a few chairs and a large oak desk with a bored secretary sitting at the computer, obviously "working hard".

"Um excuse me," said Shadow, clearing her throat.

"Can I help you?" the assistant asked rudely.

"Yes, we are here to register our residencies..."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Comical stood on the side, watching the assistant. It seemed she wasn't the friendliest pony. "My name is Comical, this here is Shadow Flare, we have come to ponyville to help her sister set up shop and we will stay here a while." He introduced themselves, yet the secretary disregarded the information and went back to the computer. "Excuse me." Comical said, trying to get her attention by waving his hooves around the computer monitor. "Lady! We don't want to be here anymore than you do, so just pay attention and register us." He exclaimed, the secretary still was on the computer. "What can you be doing that is more important than doing your job?!" Comical said with his temper rising. He quickly spun the monitor around to see a screen with the two registered on it. He was silent for a couple of seconds realizing what he did. "... my bad, heheh." Comical finished and stepped out of the office chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 am

She laughed, following behind the pony in amazement. "You certainly have a way with the ladies. As the walked back out into the square, she pulled out a piece of parchment that was their to-do list before going home. Giving it a quick once over, smiling and nodding with purpose, she put the list back in her bag.

"Okay. We need to buy a few things from the stalls here, like a few new pieces of furniture and call my sister to let you know you are coming along, and then we need to purchase a few things for the shop. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 am

"Well, it sure isn't my way with the ladies, more of like my way with alot of people who annoy me." Comical said standing next to shadow. " As for buying furniture, sorry but i can't help with that." Comical pulled out a money bag and shook it, for nothing was there. "Heheh."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 am

Shadow smiled at her new roommate and nodded understandingly. Being homeless and poor seemed to be a drag, but she wasn't about to let that stop them. "Don't worry about it. My sister has a charge account that we both use, and we can help you out with the basics, and as you make more money for yourself, you can make the room more of your own. Until then, we'll help you get on your feet with us."

With that, she took his hoof and dragged him off into the furniture store near the town square, where they were greeted by the shopkeeper with a big smile.

"Pick anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 am

"Anything I want huh?" Comical got exited at the idea. "Hmm, lots to choose from..." He looked around at the stalls, wondering what to get. 'I don't wanna pick too much' he thought. Then his eyes widened a he saw a huge bean bag chair. "This is all I need, and all I will ever need." He said as if he were hypnotized. He chuckled and just jumped on it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 am

Shadow blinked when he plopped himself onto the chair and she shook her head, wondering if at some point they were going to have to commit him to somewhere.... But she just looked on at the other furniture and selected her goods: A twin canopy bed, a small desk, a swivel chair, a few lamps, a large standing mirror. She looked into it, seemly captivated as she whispered to herself for a moment, then shook her head again and nodded to the store keeper.

"Send these things to my sister. These are all going to be charged to her account."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Comical was nice and cozy in his bean bag chair. Even though it wasn't really his yet, he couldn't resist the coziness. "Hey um shadow, if you need me, i'll be here." He called out. Minutes later, he accidentally fell asleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am

Shadow trotted over to the sleeping stallion and watched his chest rise in fall, smiling over him like a little brother before she noticed the movers were trying to take the beanbag chair to her sister's place. She gently nudged the earth pony.

"Hey, listen! Hey, watch out! Hey! Look!" she said, quoting a rather popular video game character. When this seemed to fail to stir him from his slumber, she levitated him out of the chair, into the town square and dropped him into the square fountain. At this, Shadow couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm

"GAH!" Comical woke up with a gasp. "What happened!?" He looked around and realized he was soaking in the fountain. The wet pony scanned the area to look for the one who threw him in there. Shadow flare was but a few feet away, laughing her hoofs off. "Ha-ha, very funny." Comical said in a sarcastic tone. "Eh... lets get going..." Comical tried to say while shaking water out of his ears.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 pm

"All right, all right," she conceded before trotting off to the lane that led to their new home.

(I will make a new thread explaining the layout of the house soon.)
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 am

*rasperry*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival! (Open to all)   New Arrival! (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival! (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1