My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

New Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 am

"Well then, thanks!" Canvis smiled and took a sip of her 'highlighter' like drink.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Shala felt tempted to get a more interesting drink. She had little to relate with and the tick if her mind clock was starting to get louder. She rubbed a temple with a hoof and sighed into her glass.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Indigo looks up as the waitress brings them their menus. He levitates his so it stands upright in front of him, mumbling to himself as he flips the middle page back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 am

Canvis flicked through the menu with her magic, smilling at the choices. "So, any funny stories?" she asked, looking up at Shala and Indigo Surprise.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Indigo looks up at the ceiling in thought.

"Hm... Funny stories.. funny stories... Okay found some, not for stories that aren't in-jokes... Oh! My best friend got arrested for smashing windows in at our home town with a bunch of other colts. It was funny because everyone thought his grandma was going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Shala was not very good at stories. Maybe something quick and simple would do. "...I got arrested for smashing clocks.." She said flatly. The looks she got made her roll her eyes defensively. "...What? Its not like they needed three of them in one room... Never mind the other damages..."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 am

Canvis laughed at both stories, smilling politley. Smashing clocks? Why? "Well, I accidentaly hit one of my customers with a canvas," she blushed, knowing it wasn't a funny story. "It's not exactly a funny story but he got knocked out and I had to bring him to A&E."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Star

Shadow Star

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Shadow walked in to the square. Hi ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3