My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron Kettle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teaologist

Teaologist

Iron Kettle Empty
PostSubject: Iron Kettle   Iron Kettle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:28 pm

IRON KETTLE
Iron Kettle IronKettle
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Medium length and charcoal black in color.
Tail: Semi-long length and charcoal black in color.
Eyes: Bright Amber
Body: A tall, stormy grey color with a sturdy-athletic build.
Cutie Mark: A compass.
Personality: Calm and collective, Iron Kettle is a kind pony who might seem a little introverted at first. But once you get to know him he’s a dependable and patient pony who’s always there to lend an ear or a hoof to help you out.
Likes: Travel, sports, helping out his sister, and carrot cake…….lots and lots of carrot cake!
Dislikes: There’s not really a whole lot of things he dislikes since he’s so easy-going and pretty open-minded. But extreme rudeness or explicitly mean actions will tend to get his feathers ruffled a bit.
History: A lot of ponies think it’s hard to believe that him and Teacup are siblings, but Iron’s pegasus roots come from his mother whilst Teacup took after their father. Iron has always been a “late bloomer” in life. His more introverted personality led to him not receiving his cutie mark until his sister got hers in tandem. The two have been an inseparable pair ever since, and he follows her dreams because he likes seeing all the things they’re able to do when they work together as a team. Plus, he’s more of the logistical foundation and moral support when she’s getting a little too hot-headed or down-and-out. Iron Kettle follows her to Ponyville so that both of them can build a great idea together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sefchik.com/
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Iron Kettle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Kettle   Iron Kettle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Iron Kettle
Page 1 of 1