My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

one and one makes a friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:48 pm

"The usual", Airy added quickly and nodded towards the waiter.
"I come here very often. They already know me. And about Canterlot, yes, I'm going to be there later. I'll take the train at three o'clock. There is a book I need from the library in Canterlot, it's about music history. If you want, I can come with you. it won't take very long."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm

"I come here very often. They already know me. And about Canterlot, yes, I'm going to be there later. I'll take the train at three o'clock. There is a book I need from the library in Canterlot, it's about music history. If you want, I can come with you. it won't take very long."

Golden was surprised at the good luck that seemed to be coming his way and a huge smiled adorned his face.

"Well thats perfect!"

Golden quickly ruffled around in a worn saddle bag and pulled out a small bag of bits and placed it on the table.

"After lunch I just need to finish up the weather here in Ponyville. Will you so long head to the station and buy me a ticket along with yours? I'll probably finish up here before the train comes into the station and that way we can catch the train together. A win win right?"

Said Golden as he smiled. He missed riding the train and flying everywhere quickly grew tiresome.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:12 pm

"No problem", Airy answered quickly before the waiter placed the two plates on the table they were sitting at.
"Mmh, hay fries with mustard. I love them", Airy mumbled after having taken a portion into his mouth. "Wanna try some? They're delicious, even if they look a little strange the first time."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

"Wanna try some? They're delicious, even if they look a little strange the first time."

Golden glanced down at the hay fries then back at at Airy. Not wanting to insult him he leaned over and grabbed a fry. He eyed it suspiciously, before taking an exploratory bite. To his surprise they were delicious just as Airy had said. His eye opened wide before finishing the last of the fry.

"Wow... These are good, they're great!"

A while later both ponies had finished eating and had paid for the meal which had passed in relative silence as each pony was too busy eating to say anything to one another.

Golden and Airy were standing on the road next to the restaurant. The train station right behind the Airy.

"Right, I'll see you at the train station in a bit."

Said Golden as he readied his wings to fly.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

After Golden Bolt had left, Airy went to the train station. The trains to Canterlot came twice an hour, so Golden and Airy wouldn't lose too much time if they missed one. As the train was used quite often, the tickets weren't very expensive, but the platform was full of busy ponies trying to catch the train now. Airy saw that it would be impossible to meet Golden Bolt here on the platform, so he left the station again and sat down in front of it, a place where Golden wouldn't miss him.

A while later the pegasus landed in front of Airy's hooves. "Hi, welcome back!", Airy said. "I've got the tickets, we're ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 pm

"I've got the tickets, we're ready to go."

"Great!"

Said Golden, slightly out of breath as he glanced at his handiwork. A large cloud hung over Ponyville, sending a cascade of darkness over the town even though it was still early in the afternoon.

"Shall we go? You lead the way. I keep getting lost in these train stations."
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Airy had to laugh again. The Ponyville train station really wasn't a big one, and Airy couldn't believe that somepony could get lost there.
"Alright, I'll show you the way to our platform, the only one here, to be honest."
As a while before many other ponies were here, and when the train came, Airy and Golden Bolt hardly had to do anything to get into the train, and even though the train was awfully full, Golden got a seat. Airy didn't need one, as he had brought his own. At least there was one advantage.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

"That wheel chair has its advantages hm?"

Said Golden as he shifted in his seat, feeling a bit like an apple that had been packed tightly in a barrel. But he was smiling.

"You know Airy, I think you're are a really great pony and I'm glad I can call you my friend."

Golden quickly dug in his saddle bag and pulled out a bag of hay fries and chuckled as he open up the bag and handed a fry to Airy. A smile plastered on his muzzle.

"You know Airy, I can't believe I never had these before. They're amazing."

Said Golden as the train chuffed over a hill.

~Fin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one and one makes a friend.   one and one makes a friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one and one makes a friend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2