My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me, Help a friend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1joemini

1joemini

Help me, Help a friend Empty
PostSubject: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:40 am

My friend was in an accident and lost one of his legs. (No further details for his sake) but he had an OC pony. We were chatting about things in his hospital room and he mentioned to me that he'd like to change his pony to have one prosthetic wing. It would be the left wing. If someone could please help me?
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:20 am

Who's that person? If we knew, we'd be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:08 am

What a coincidence, I have a pony with a brace on his left wing. Not exactly prosthetic, but eh. So who's this person/pony we're talking about?
Back to top Go down
1joemini

1joemini

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:33 am

Oh, Its my friend Josh. He isnt on the site. I can certainly post his OC though. Its attached below.
He is into steam punk so maybe that would help? Help me, Help a friend <a href=Help me, Help a friend 55796710" />
that pictures art was done by PurpleLemon (DevArt account). I dont have his pony generator picture.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 am

Do you have a larger image by any chance?
Back to top Go down
1joemini

1joemini

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 pm

A direct image link. I dont believe it gets any bigger... but I'll try and find other pics of it.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid for security and protection of other members characters, we cannot edit or change anything without consent from the account that created the character. Identifying them would also be more certain with the account itself being used and on record. Until you can have the account holder initiate conversation about this then I'm afraid that nothing can be done.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 pm

To add on to Korenav, we'll wait until he is out of the hospital. Info about the username or the name of the pony would be helpful
Back to top Go down
1joemini

1joemini

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Alright, I understand. He wont be out and about for some time. But its nice to know that so many people are willing to help. I'll sacrafice the suprise and help him get an account and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me, Help a friend   Help me, Help a friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me, Help a friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: