My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! Empty
PostSubject: Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!   Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Berry twist exitedly bounced around sugarcube corner. Sugarcube corner had just opened for the day, and berry twist was ready to make new friends!
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!   Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:10 am

Shinygear sat at a table among the ponies inside sugarcube corner as he savored a large piece of cake. He had no business at his garage, so he had decided to take the day off and get a sugary treat from the best bakery in Equestria!
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!   Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 am

Berry twist giggled in delight as she trotted around. Berry twist stopped and took a look at shinygear. odd, i haven't seen him around before.. Berry twist trotted over to his table. ''hello! im Berry twist! but you can just call me berry...or twist! or..berry twist?'' Berry twist giggled. ''soo whats your name?''
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!   Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:43 am

Shinygear looked up from his meal, and wiped his face. "Oh, hello! I'm Shinygear!" he replied, putting his utensils down.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!   Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:00 am

nice to meet you, shinygear! welcome to sugarcube corner!'' Berry replied with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!   Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Shinygear smiled. "Thank you! Care to sit down?" he asked, motioning to a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!   Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berry twist makes friends at sugarcube corner!
Page 1 of 1