My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:14 am

"My name's Quick Stitch, but everyone calls me Quick. You're mane's really pretty, what's your name?" Quick asked, smiling a little bashfully now that the stranger was talking to him one on one.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:36 am

"My name..." His voice was quiet and deep, and he spoke as though he were trying to recall something from long ago. In the same voice, he slowly spoke again "My name....my name is...is Just Heart..." As a thousand memories played out before his eyes Revenant...Just Heart had to stop. He could barely process what was happening
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:39 am

Bella looked back at him and started to slow down when he said his name, confused. Why was he calling himself Just Heart? "Sweetheart?" She asked him softly, walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:47 am

"I remember...I remember what happened before the war...I remember my name, and who I was..." He blinked a few times, looking over at Bella. His eyes were different, the green was more faded and there was a blue tinge to his red irises.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:51 am

"Quick, why don't you go see your dad," Bella said, lowering her nephew to the ground and watching him run off to Wind Sprint before turning back to Revenant or Just Heart. "Are you alright? Do we need to go back home?" She asked him, worried and unsure if this was good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:57 am

"No, no. It's just...why now? I...I promise to tell you everything tonight. For now, let's keep going." He smiled "Though, I dare say Just Heart sounds more knightly than Revenant." He gently nuzzled her
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:02 am

"Maybe it's because you're happy or feel safe, even loved," Bella said, smiling and kissing his cheek. "And is that what I should call you now?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:11 am

"Yes, please. I'm... I'm not Revenant anymore. I haven't been for a long time." He started to move again "Quick seems like an excitable fellow, he'd make a fine guard one day."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:20 am

"Just Heart it is then, truth be told, I like it better than Revenant," She said with a small giggle and walked alongside him. "I'm afraid Quick's interests are far from that of becoming a guard. He likes the armor because it's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:24 am

"Ha, good. Being a guard is dangerous, and he seems a bit too creative for grunt work." He smiled happily "And I can understand that. Armour is one of the few things, fashion wise, at never really leaves."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:31 am

"Creative indeed, he's told me he wants to learn to sew and make clothes," Bella said, looking up as they reached the cafe. "Here we are, I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:40 am

"Well, it wasn't my idea to skip dinner last night." He chuckled a little, and held the door open for everyone. He then joined them at the table, taking a seat next to Bella.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:45 am

"I didn't hear you complaining, oh honorable knight," Bella teased, walking in by him and flicking her tail into his nose.

"Can we not talk about the bedroom while young ears or my ear for that matter are around?" Sprint asked flatly, getting Quick a booster seat before sitting down.

"Sorry Windy," Bella giggled, looking over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:53 am

Heart smiled, and looked over the menu before ordering some sausage from Griffon Stone. He looked away, knowing he had actually ordered real meat, and was a bit embarrassed by it. "So Sprint, what was your position in the REG?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:04 am

Bella ordered some oatmeal and toast and helped Quick pick out a hash while Sprint ordered several things from the menu, even indulging in some sausage himself. "I was a captain, technically I could go back at anytime if I wanted," Sprint said. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:13 am

"I commanded the entirety of the Crystal Guard, and all of its branches.It was hectic to say the least." He began cutting his sausage "Did you see any combat? I know the REG usually doesn't have to do that kind of thing with Equestria being so peaceful and all, but you never know." He smiled politely, eating a few bits of sausage
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am

"A few times when I first joined but I mostly handled assignments in Canterlot, especially after Quick Stitch was born," Sprint said, digging into his food.

"Oh joy, military talk, Maybe I should just leave you two here after breakfast and I can go to the spa with Quick," Bella said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 am

Heart rolled his eyes, but smiled. "I have a few errands to run, so I will be departing soon." He said after finishing off his food. He wasn't sure what to think of Sprintnyet, but Quick seemed like a good fellow.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:35 am

"Alright, I'll see you later at home," Bella said, kissing his cheek and finished her food then looked to her nephew when he was done. "Wanna go get pampered?"

"Yes! Can I get my hooves painted?" Quick asked, scrambling out of his chair.

"Of course you can," Bella said, paying the bill and then leaving with Quick following close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:41 am

A few hours later Heart was walking through an alleyway breathing heavily, Bella would have his hide if she knew he had taken another job in this state. The new armour had more than done its job though and his only new injury was a cut on his cheek, but he'd reopened a couple of the deeps cuts on his sides. He stopped, his ears twitching. He heard something, maybe a guard, maybe that crazy pink pony he'd been hiding from, maybe some foals playing. He wasn't sure what it was, so he followed the noise.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:18 am

The sound he had heard was actually Wind Sprint cornered by a couple of stallions a bit shorter than him, giving him a hard time and just being aggressive. Sprint's patience was beginning to wear thin and he was very thankful that Prima had taken Quick so he didn't have to see this if things got out of hand.

"This is your only warning, leave and you won't get hurt," Sprint said with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:27 am

Just Heart was already in a bad mood and figured he'd a good vent. He barreled forward, body slamming one of the two stallions, while he kicked the other. He then spun, and faster then they could blink Just had unsheathed his sword and leveled it at two two stallions. The blade was made of black crystal the seemed to be overflowing with dark magic. "What seems to be the problem here?" His voice was calm and cold, and hld an edge that could cut diamond.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:18 pm

"Put it away Just Heart, it's a couple of idiots who think they want to be tough," Sprint said, walking up beside him. Really, he didn't want these two seeing the blade's magic and then decide to report Just Heart for it.

"Besides, you don't really need it with your hoof-to-hoof skills. They haven't even seen mine yet," Sprint said darkly and giving the stallions a deathly glare, watching as they ran off yelling curses. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:36 pm

He quickly returned his sword to it's scabbard. "Just standing up for a fellow guard." He smiled at Sprint "Besides, I didn't want them to get hurt too bad."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

"Thanks again, but it looks like someone got to you first. Better hope Prima doesn't notice," Sprint said with a chuckle and nodded to the cut on his cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: